Sometimes i get real bored of this game...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Sometimes i get real bored of this game... Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:03 pm
    —
When the stupid AI is using his tanks as a wolfpack finding a dead sheep...

Mats

This is not funny.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  177.19 KB
 Viewed:  5206 Time(s)

This is not funny.jpg

#2:  Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:15 pm
    —
Call that a battle?........looks more like a road traffic accident! Laughing ..

My advice is next battle to take a few squads of traffic cops and ...book the lot of them,

Driving without due care and attention,

Parking near a School,

Double parking in a restricted zone,

Damage to a public building,

Causing death by dangerous driving,

Using a motor vehicle in an aggressive fashion,

I dare say you will find a few 'Drunk in Charge', not to mention 'Without the correct documents'! Rolling Eyes

Great picture Smile

Cheers
Ronson

PS...Just noticed all that smoke....lucky they are not in the 21st century or it could be the worse 'Crime' of them all...

Smoking in a public place! Shocked

#3:  Author: Gunnar PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:14 pm
    —
Haha

#4:  Author: Dauphin PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:25 pm
    —
Nah... You're all wrong that 's a driving school.
They are trying to learn.....

#5:  Author: Pzt_RasalomLocation: Brisbane, Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:55 pm
    —
all their drivers must be mr magoo

#6:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 pm
    —
I thought that it's already common knowledge that AFVs in the CC series are driven by women Wink
In the "new" CC series (rereleases)...even the foot soldiers are replaced with girls Very Happy

#7:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:08 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
I thought that it's already common knowledge that AFVs in the CC series are driven by women Wink
In the "new" CC series (rereleases)...even the foot soldiers are replaced with girls Very Happy

Ha Ha Hu Hu agree! Smile

Mats

#8:  Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:04 pm
    —
Looks to me like Iraqi tanks/APCs in Baghdad during OIF I.

Or "Red Dawn II"

A way to play against the AI and have any kind of decent challenge is to try this:

1) Download Qclone

2) Modify the data files (increase the AI team soldiers' armor rating, lower the base accuracy ratings of all weapons in your team, and increase the protection level of all elements by say 15 or so). This will make you have to work harder and be more careful in your strategies versus the AI.

If you're still not satisfied, come and fight versus real opponents playing Cross of Iron MMC at IP 64.111.28.17, port 2109.

#9: Re: Sometimes i get real bored of this game... Author: flick PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:37 am
    —
Sapa wrote:
When the stupid AI is using his tanks as a wolfpack finding a dead sheep...

Mats

Same thing happened to me. *sigh*

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1