Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#161: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:18 pm
    —
That is the default 1/3 deployment if the Ai can't determine what VL's are under control.

Usually if BTD's have been altered

#162: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:45 pm
    —
Altered how?
it is Firefox's mod but I didn't alter any BTD's.(Not sure if he did)

#163: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: CSO_Linebacker PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:17 pm
    —
Yes, Schreck's right. I remember The Blood saying that is the default setup, and is usually a result of exit/entry VL issues between the map and the surrounding/connecting maps.

#164: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:44 pm
    —
Looks like Sibret has an allied entry VL (from Arlon -3) that is shouldn't have

#165: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:57 am
    —
1/3 deployment is not a feature...this is an old bug carried over from CC5.
Look here:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7145

To quote Mooxe on that thread:
To recreate this bug in original CC5, execute all strat moves and save the game before the 1st battle. Exit, and reload save game, and you will have the 1/3 problem.

#166: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:20 am
    —
I don't see how it can be anything but a bug.
Schrecken pointed out that there is a VL on the map that shouldn't be there.

No reason for me to lose 2/3's of the map once I own it.

Anyways
I hope it gets fixed.

#167: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:13 am
    —
Quote:
1/3 deployment is not a feature...this is an old bug carried over from CC5.
Look here:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7145  

To quote Mooxe on that thread:
To recreate this bug in original CC5, execute all strat moves and save the game before the 1st battle. Exit, and reload save game, and you will have the 1/3 problem.

Just tried that in WaR and I did not get 1/3 deployment

#168: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:21 am
    —
There was another cause of the 1/3 deployment and that is when either side can not get a proper deployment area so the game gives each side 1/3 based on the each sides default direction.

I believe that bug fixed along the way; not sure if that was for WAR or TLD....

#169: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:46 am
    —
I see the Axis Air Support is a use it or lose type deal in WAR.
I saved my Air Support and then on Day 11 Turn 1 poof.it's gone. Sad

#170: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:25 am
    —
Air support in CC4/5 and TLD/WAR is only carried over to turns on the same day.....

#171: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:46 am
    —
tejszd is correct... Support has never carried over to the following day... it gets re-assigned on a daily basis.

#172: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:25 am
    —
I just posted to 3 threads about patch status for CoI, WAR and TLD.

I'm not expecting miracles, but I continue to shake the tree.

#173: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:36 am
    —
Never hurts to shake the tree.... TLD and WAR both need another good patch....

What needs patching in COI? Not aware of outstanding problems...

#174: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:51 am
    —
CoI has a beta patch available..

patch addressses KV-II not reloading, Fixing LOS line colour through smoke, client muzzle flash now visibility  etc

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2283793

At the very least that needs releasing... and the flipped German vehicles needs addressing.

Last edited by schrecken on Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

#175: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:29 pm
    —
Tree shaken and here's the reply...sort of comical if you think about it.  Laughing

Matrix TLD Forum Thread

#176: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:37 pm
    —
why did you complain when you got an answer to your question?

It quite clearly states there is no information available regarding a release date but work is being carried out on a patch.

#177: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:15 pm
    —
Wasn't complaining...joke didn't come across in text.

However all my shaking did get this response....

Quote:
Hi guys,

We have a couple of updates coming soon for Wacht am Rhein and The Longest Day. We are also getting very close on the next major release, which should be to CC2 what The Longest Day was to CC5. More details will be coming within a month.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development and Business Relations

Matrix Thread

#178: Re: Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:07 am
    —
Excellent news.

Within one month there will be news of details on any updates.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  :| |:
Page 9 of 9