Wacht Am Rhein - Bug Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#81:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:55 am
    —
schrecken wrote:
Quote:
ok mentioned before... but number 81 in GEVox says " the enemy offers truce" in German, but it seems that the game reads the USVox?? Confused

Just checked H@H and germans get a German Language vox cue when offered a cease fire.

Cease-fire offer (when playing as German set as speaking Native Language) sometimes uses German Vox...sometimes US Vox.
So it is a confirmed bug.

#82:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:22 am
    —
Sapa wrote:
ok mentioned before... but number 81 in GEVox says " the enemy offers truce" in German, but it seems that the game reads the USVox?? Confused

Mats

What version of WAR are you using Mats? What is the exe date?

Also was it H2H or single player?

#83:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:23 am
    —
Tejszd wrote:
Sapa wrote:

Mats

What version of WAR are you using Mats? What is the exe date?

Also was it H2H or single player?

I'll answer for Sapa Wink
Both the original version (ver 4.50.02 with patch) and the beta ver 4.50.05b have this bug.
It's a consistent bug...very noticable...can't miss it.
Sometimes the first truce offer is spoken in German...but most of the time it will be in English...the second truce offer will most likely be in English.

Same bug consistently appears when testing my mod.

I don't think this is a bug carried over from CC5 though...CMIIW.

Last edited by squadleader_id on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#84:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 pm
    —
Thankyou! Smile

playing singleplayer and has version 4.50.02

Is there another voicue used in multiplayer???? Rolling Eyes

I havent seen(heard) it in CC5

Mats

#85:  Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:18 pm
    —
did they fix the h2h muzzle flash bug?

#86:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:14 pm
    —
Both sides see the muzzle flash in WaR

#87:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:47 pm
    —
Has anyone seen that soldiers on command "defend" doesent always fire on targets without manual help? Confused

Mats

"Alle unsere tanks sind zerstört, der brennstoff ist, angriffe durch feindliche luft und amerikanischer gepanzerten fortschritte, was tun wir, Herr Oberst?"

#88:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:29 am
    —
Has anyone noticed:

If i drive a Panther (or another vehicle) along a straight road with forrest on both sides using the command Move it sometimes turns around and move the opposit way into the forrest...if i use Move Fast it will follow the road.

It is real frustrating because if i dont watch it all the time it suddenly has its wheel broken Mad

This is not an improvement of the vehicle pathing...

Mats

#89:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 am
    —
Noticed that in WaR you can actually move bailled out vehicle crews?

They has saved me a couple of times taking VL-flags in the heat of battle Wink

Mats

#90:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:42 pm
    —
Sapa wrote:
Noticed that in WaR you can actually move bailled out vehicle crews?

They has saved me a couple of times taking VL-flags in the heat of battle Wink

Mats

Hmm...I haven't noticed that.
You can always give orders to bailed out Vehicle Command Crews though...

#91:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:48 am
    —
I havent seen that either.
Be interesting to know what type of crew that was as I have tried moving them before and they didnt do anything.

#92:  Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:37 pm
    —
I've only managed to get Command crews to move around the others just defend themselves to the death.

Cheers
Ronson

#93:  Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:21 pm
    —
Rather a suggetsion then a bug:

IMHO when morale is on, and during batlle got broken, the unit should be either retreated or be disbanded (when there is no space for retreat) instead of giving only some land away...

#94:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:15 am
    —
Kojusoki wrote:
Rather a suggetsion then a bug:

IMHO when morale is on, and during batlle got broken, the unit should be either retreated or be disbanded (when there is no space for retreat) instead of giving only some land away...

This can happen. It depends on how many VL are controlled by the side that has their morale break and how many VL's are awarded to the other side for forcing the morale break which can be from 1 to 3.

#95: Strat map too fast. Author: dacman82Location: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:21 am
    —
Is there any way to stop the strat map scrolling so fast? I get really annoyedas im thinking about my moves and then a tiny move of mousew and im lost on map.Very frustrating.

#96:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:14 am
    —
Is that in the strat map or in battle?

There is a scroll speed setting in options but unfortunately it is for both the strat map and in battle map but you can not get the right speed for both.

Having said that I believe at the Matrix forums the developers noted the problem and it could be in the next patch which is expected soon....

Last edited by Tejszd on Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

#97:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:21 am
    —
Yes

This has been addressed in the upcoming patch.

Strat screen now scrolls slower.

#98:  Author: dacman82Location: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:40 am
    —
cheers mate

#99:  Author: rillepille PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:33 pm
    —
Dont know if its a bug really.. but i find (axis) hmg team (sMG42) acting very iritating, and sadly its a bit too often. I know that they often need good space to function (alot of men, alot of activty, good LOS), but its too often that everyone in team is shooting, EXCEPT the MG42 gunner, and usually its because of the "cant see" in his status bar. Sad
You move the team, and after the team gets in place and the MG42gunner is "setting up", you dont hear the ratatatata, just sporadic rifle shoots. When you check them out, everyone is in the action, except the MGgunner hwo "cant see"

Great game otherwise!

#100:  Author: Eichgebirg PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm
    —
rillepille wrote:
everyone in team is shooting, EXCEPT the MG42 gunner, and usually its because of the "cant see" in his status bar. Sad
You move the team, and after the team gets in place and the MG42gunner is "setting up", you dont hear the ratatatata, just sporadic rifle shoots. When you check them out, everyone is in the action, except the MGgunner hwo "cant see"

I agree with this, it happens a lot. The priority of any MG team would be to get the MG in firing position, but in the game the MG gunner is just another body.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 9