Uniform Style
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Uniform Style Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:41 am
    —
Need info/tutorial on how you edit the uniforms in WAR.

From the workbook:
- Now there are 8 Nations available.
Each nation (0-7 max) has 4 styles (0-3) and 3 weapon distrinctions (0-2)

I've figured out (hopefully) how the new rank gadget slots work with the uniforms.

How do you come up with the color values? I assume by using Soldier Color Editor tool...then using a hex editor to find the offsets and hex values?
So if you know the color values...you can just transfer soldier color values from CC5 to WAR?
From the workbook: There are 8 entries per soldier color set (NOT 9 as per earlier versions)...what's this? Confused

#2:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:43 am
    —
Mafi has has a new tool that will export colour values from mods etc to CC WaR uniforms.txt

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:46 am
    —
schrecken wrote:
Mafi has has a new tool that will export colour values from mods etc to CC WaR uniforms.txt

Awesome! When will it be available? *drool* Very Happy

#4:  Author: CSO_Linebacker PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am
    —
Quote:
From the workbook: There are 8 entries per soldier color set (NOT 9 as per earlier versions)...what's this?

8 entries per set, and 2 of the entries are unused. In the original, 3 of the 9 were unused by CC5 and CC4. So nothing important is missing

#5:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:22 am
    —
CSO_Linebacker wrote:
Quote:
From the workbook: There are 8 entries per soldier color set (NOT 9 as per earlier versions)...what's this?

8 entries per set, and 2 of the entries are unused. In the original, 3 of the 9 were unused by CC5 and CC4. So nothing important is missing

Okay...thanks...but how to import soldier color sets from mods...or new ones generated with SoldierColorEditor Tool?
I guess I'll just wait for Mafi's new tool.
Note: I have a fetish for tiny uniform details for our tiny CC soldiers Wink

#6:  Author: CSO_Linebacker PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 am
    —
Not really a new tool, but an update to RTBTool that can pull out and create the uniform.txt file, as well as pulling out the support info

#7:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:12 am
    —
Ahh...I see...new RtBTool.
Thanks for the heads up, LB!

#8:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:46 am
    —
Thanx god for Mafi!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1