CC WAR Ardennes Offensive Vetbob1.13 1.03B
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#61:  Author: Panzergrenadier87Location: Birmingham, UK PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:26 am
    —
Awesome stuff Firefox: first mod for WaR in record time!

I'm very much looking forward to it..!

Wonder which one will be next...

#62:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 am
    —
Firefox's mod now available

HERE: http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/WaR/WaRmods.html

#63:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 pm
    —
schrecken wrote:
Firefox's mod now available

HERE: http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/WaR/WaRmods.html

Please delete my mod. I have not given you permission for upload it and you could ask me first.

#64:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 pm
    —
I recomend all you do not download the version from my mod on matrixgames because I go to release one new.

And I´m not very happy with matrixgames attitude taking the work from others without permission.

#65:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
    —
Quote:
I have given permission to upload it here by the moment.

Sorry Firefox

You said you have given permission for it to be uploaded.

i will remove it as soon as I can

#66:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:36 pm
    —
Sorry I forgot one word.
I was writting "I have not given permission to upload it here by the moment." It happens when I´m not writting on my own language.
And without "not", it would not say nothing about upload on other site. Is CCS from Matrixgames?

#67:  Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:10 pm
    —
Im confused - where can i download it from!?

#68:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 pm
    —
www.FirefoxCCMods.com the last version 1.01

#69:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:22 pm
    —
Nomada_Firefox wrote:
www.FirefoxCCMods.com the last version 1.01

Firefox, what are the changes in the new ver 1.01? Thanks...

#70:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:37 pm
    —
Small changes on data (errors fixed) and the original Vetbob flags from tactical battles. Yes I told you that I would not add them but I found it easier thanks to CC2Spriter from Mafi.

#71:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:34 am
    —
with all politness and respect given to mod makers like firefox, what the **** does it matter who uploads,downloads,hosts the mod? as long as due and proper credit is given, if its hosted FREE and for all on 1 site, its open source for all to upload/download/host.

#72:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:55 pm
    —
What happens if I make one new version from my mod because it has a big bug? and you continue downloading the wrong version on other site.

#73:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:06 pm
    —
Then the other site has to track for updates.

#74:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:15 pm
    —
Yes, but by my experience on the past, it does not happen as all we want. The slow upgrading it cause problems, worse when I upgrade the mod two times per week. I´m sure that Mooxe remember that I did not upload my mods on server the first month because I always make changes.

#75:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:34 pm
    —
Firefox, I found a tiny mistake...British SMG Teams coded as US.
I like the British Uniforms...they're different to the original CC4 VetBoB, right? The original VetBoB British uniforms were darker khaki with some greenish helmets/barets...and some were wearing snow camo.

#76:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:09 pm
    —
squadleader wrote:
Firefox, I found a tiny mistake...British SMG Teams coded as US.
I like the British Uniforms...they're different to the original CC4 VetBoB, right? The original VetBoB British uniforms were darker khaki with some greenish helmets/barets...and some were wearing snow camo.

I did not know nothing about British uniforms on CC4 VetBoB. Are there on CC4 VetBoB?

About error, I forgot add the 2 to the nation data from British SMG teams.

#77:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:08 pm
    —
Thanks for the mod Firefox!

I downloaded from the Matrix site, as I do not have to register. No offense but I do not need more ID's and passwords so if I can avoid having to do that on your site I will.

The positive of having multiple sites is the download bandwidth cost is spread out more and not a burden for a single person/site.

#78:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:11 pm
    —
Quote:
If you do not respect my opinion, at least upgrade the version to 1.01

Done

Quote:
worse when I upgrade the mod two times per week

Then send me a PM

I'd advise saving updates until they are substantial.

People don't like downloading a mod multiple times just to change the colour of the belt buckle.

But that's up to you, if you want to release mini upgrades , go for it.

stwa

I answered you before you spoke

Quote:
if you don't want to share your work, keep it on your PC.

thanks for listening and I'm sure your son enjoys your games together.

#79:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:34 pm
    —
Quote:
Then send me a PM

I do not go to send a pm to people who do not respect me and my work.

#80:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:04 pm
    —
Nomada_Firefox wrote:

I did not know nothing about British uniforms on CC4 VetBoB. Are there on CC4 VetBoB?

Yup! You should check them out for comparison.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 8