[OT] Wacht Am Rhein Strategic Map Discussion
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am
    —
I should have added I will buy this game no matter what.

And I look forward to killing all of you who buy the game.
Even though I know none of you have no chance of winning.

#2:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:01 pm
    —
I'm an h2h player and someone made the comment earlier that BHQ was a flop and made it difficult to play h2h. I never bothered with CoI because I already own CCIII but I did buy CCMT and found it to be a total waste and the BHQ equally worthless. I hope WaR forum for h2h play improves markedly when it is released or I will be equally disappointed.

And Yes, I consider myself one of those hardcore CC'ers

#3:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:51 pm
    —
BHQ sems to work for chat and starting battles. Definitely nothing fancy and it could use a few bug fixes. Its real problem for CC players is that either there are too few of us or we just don't use it....

Maybe just using messenger and sharing your IP address has made that type of tool redundant/useless....

#4:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:05 am
    —
I think Gamespy has made stuff like BHQ obsolete.

#5:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:53 am
    —
I would vote for GS
Like Mooxe posted a long time ago make the MSN option a GS option.

If legal rules prevent that then make the link editable

#6:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:15 am
    —
Tejszd wrote:
BHQ sems to work for chat and starting battles. Definitely nothing fancy and it could use a few bug fixes. Its real problem for CC players is that either there are too few of us or we just don't use it....

Maybe just using messenger and sharing your IP address has made that type of tool redundant/useless....

most fun i ever had playing H2H was when i was with the RD_Clan and played in a tourney with Teamspeak......I'll never forget RD_Roach chuckling as he pasted my tanks...

#7:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:15 am
    —
In the end.... when everything is said and done.... when CC has been recycled to death... If the new versions totally suck..... I just want people here at CCS, and on GameSpy playing.

#8:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:20 am
    —
Where's my freakin' gag?

Hush your mouth boy.

Please keep mum until you are given a release!!!

#9:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:17 am
    —
ha...

for once its not "TaccckkKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!"

i would not of believed it if i didnt see it!

#10:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 am
    —
Quote:
Where's my freakin' gag?

Hush your mouth boy.

Please keep mum until you are given a releas

I doubt very seriously the game is hiding any massive secretes that's gonna propel it to the top 10 list of 2008

#11:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 am
    —
I don't know if a true war game has ever been in the top ten....

#12:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 am
    —
prv grunt, DOUBLE THE FIST MUAHAHA.....STEVE FOX NEW RULER OF THE EARTH!

#13:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 am
    —
ANZAC_Tack wrote:
prv grunt, DOUBLE THE FIST MUAHAHA.....STEVE FOX NEW RULER OF THE EARTH!

Yeah it's a classic, especially Rod Fox's mullet!

http://www.doublethefist.com.au/

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1