Great Mod but....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#1: Great Mod but.... Author: Pzt_Serk PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:46 pm
    —
...any chance of seing a WaR-TRSM mod soon?? Wink

Would be great to get rid of the gun pit in WaR and other some feature from trsm like the paired mortar teams and the somehow reduced effect of mortar shells Smile

Cheers!

#2:  Author: 7A_Loki PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 pm
    —
I agree maps are small and mortars are devastating! Also it seems in close combat I can't seem to get my Infantry teams to throw grenades at tanks, I had a engineer team hidden in the forest only to panic at the first site of a panther and head the other direction while they were in my team leaders circle. I know of other people I play having the same feelings on this.

It seems to me whoever has the advantage in tanks will easily when the battle. I have seen schrecks and zooks work but if a person loads up on tanks and concentrates his fire power theres little the other person can do. I say this because once an ATG is spotted mortars fly and the gun is panicked and about to be killed. Also if you put your ATG on defend they will shoot at any soldier they see, that is frustrating gives the position away very easily.

Overall I like the game it just seems I will have to put my game settings to obey all orders. To keep my soldiers from wetting themselves at the first sign armor. Rolling Eyes

#3:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:24 pm
    —
Couldn't agree more, Loki.

There definitely needs to be some tweaks for infantry teams. Too panicked, too often, with bizarre reactions to follow.

Also, it would be nice if ATG's fired ATG rounds at infantry instead of their rifles. All that does is give away their position.

I think you might be on to something with the always obey orders option.

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1