CC5 Fall Weiss Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: CC5 Fall Weiss Mod Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:44 pm
    —
Hi I was just wondering if this Fall Weiss mod was still going or if it isnt going to be finished. I was just reading about it the other day and it sounded cool. Very Happy Thanks.

#2:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:11 pm
    —
No news on the web page from Huragan since July last year Crying or Very sad

http://members.rogers.com/fallweiss/

#3:  Author: Luft_CurraheeLocation: Poland, Olsztyn PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:40 pm
    —
Hey guys!
It's going a bit slow, but Huragan is still working on it. He gets a lot of needed photos, articles and other important stuff to make that mod.

We just have to be patient and wait for it. I'm looking forward to it as well, because I come from Poland and eventually I'd like to hear sounds of Polish talks in CC5. Wink

Cheers
Luft Currahee

#4:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:52 pm
    —
Thanks Im glad this is still in the works. I was looking at it on closecombat.org the other day and it looked like there was a lot of work being put into it.I guess now we just wait.

#5:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:34 pm
    —
Curra,

Thx for checking the polish site and giving an update here Very Happy

#6:  Author: Luft_CurraheeLocation: Poland, Olsztyn PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:24 pm
    —
No problem Sir! Wink

#7: Re: CC5 Fall Weiss Mod Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:08 pm
    —
Is there any one who knows what happend to this mod? or where rests of the data are?

Cheers Buck

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1