Warhammer mod opinions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Warhammer mod opinions Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:35 am
    —
What do you think of my warhammer mod?
Has anyone played id?
Do you like it?
Thanks!

#2:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:25 pm
    —
Any chances for a CCMT version?

#3:  Author: Vman PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:01 pm
    —
You know I've played it, and you know I love it!

#4:  Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:20 pm
    —
tnks vman!
No way to make it to ccm or cc6, too much hard work to do.

#5:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:30 pm
    —
It doesn't need much hard work as CCMT doesn't have a campaign and forcepools and stuff like that and a lot of other data can be simply copy-pasted.

#6:  Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:05 pm
    —
I recognized the ancient space marine in your avatar!
thanks for your support in other channels captain; about CCMT... i made the WH mod more than 4 years ago and now i can remember just few things about CC modding. Really sorry but unable to do it now, maybe in the future when i'll be rich and famous Razz
(currently wasting a lot of time with a campaign of true WH40k. And waiting for new IG codex!)

#7:  Author: flick PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 am
    —
Okay, I've been playing this again for a while. And what I've noticed, is that the Eldar are AWFUL at ranged anti-armour.

Basically, my eldar have been stuffed by imperial guard at a distance, and sometimes at close combat (which aspect warriors and seer councils should win easily)

#8: Re: Warhammer mod opinions Author: aceous PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 pm
    —
SO just to be sure warhammer mod uses same old cc5 france maps. And yeah the eldar have it rough with tanks. But its part of the challenge of being protoss I guess  Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: Warhammer mod opinions Author: flick PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:36 pm
    —
I'd love chaos marines to be added, and traitor guard.

The game seems far too easy for the imperials, although it's all great fun.

I'd love too see other 40k mods, done for ww2 games, like steel pathers and such.

#10: Re: Warhammer mod opinions Author: flick PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm
    —
So any new news?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1