CC Cleaner
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: CC Cleaner Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:29 am
    —
Hi,

Someone helped me with a problem to get me out of an uninstall problem that has screwed my CC up totally.

he said:

"Uninstall CC5 (manually deleting the folders)...then use something line CCCleaner to clean your registries. Or use CCCleaner (or other Uninstaller Programs to uninstall CC5). ** If that still fails...you might need to remove manually all CC5 entries from your registry using RegEdit."

My question is, what is CC Cleaner and can I DL from this site? I looked around for it but didn't find it.

Thanks.

#2: Re: CC Cleaner Author: sample PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:38 am
    —
chocoleibniz wrote:
Hi,

Someone helped me with a problem to get me out of an uninstall problem that has screwed my CC up totally.

he said:

"Uninstall CC5 (manually deleting the folders)...then use something line CCCleaner to clean your registries. Or use CCCleaner (or other Uninstaller Programs to uninstall CC5). ** If that still fails...you might need to remove manually all CC5 entries from your registry using RegEdit."

My question is, what is CC Cleaner and can I DL from this site? I looked around for it but didn't find it.

Thanks.

Hi there,

here is the direct link to ccleaner's page http://www.ccleaner.com/

it is free to download and use (i'm using it since 2006)

best regards

#3:  Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:32 pm
    —
Thanks sample, I am using it now. I fear wiping out loads of stuff but in for a penny...

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:38 pm
    —
CC Cleaner is easy to use...you shouldn't have probs.
Let me know if you run into probs.

#5:  Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:31 am
    —
Anyway, I did what you lads suggested and it worked a treat, thanks very much.

#6:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:56 am
    —
Glad to help, chocoleibniz! Smile

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1