Crusade - a CCMT Revisited AAR
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Crusade - a CCMT Revisited AAR Author: Therion PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:44 pm
    —
So I was playing CCMT Revisited in a bit WH40kish mood. And here are the results.

The action of the engagement happens in South Centralia. New Urbania sends a small unit of Power-armored Crusaders to cleanse the town of infidels.
They attack a local mosque when all the infidels are celebrating. A bloodbath ensues.

My forces:

The mission will start with two airstrikes on the mosque.

Some enemies got owned with 1000lb bombs. Did I mention that terrain damage in with blast radius would be nice?

Damn, a typo.

I really hate when my units get stuck in assault :/ .

Here are my heroes. For some weird reason I forgot to switch them to a squad with two MGs. Usually each of them gets about 20-30 kills. This time they got less because the air strikes were very effective.

#2:  Author: Mopolopy PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:34 am
    —
The last radio message made me terribly laugh Very Happy :ok2

#3:  Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:19 pm
    —
Thanks for posting that :Cool .

#4:  Author: Vman PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:56 pm
    —
Really cool stuff. I wish there was a 40k mod for CCMT...

For the record, is there actually an armor value for each soldier? Could we actually simulate power armored troops?

#5:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 am
    —
Thanks for the comments Smile .

Yes, there are two armour values - one for head and one for body. The head value seems to be bugged because hitting "head" always wounds/kills the soldier even if he has 20mm of armour on "head". Luckily, it's possible to alter hit probabilities for body and head.
Also, "weight" statistic in soldier data can be set to negative values which can simulate increased carrying capacity of power armored troops.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1