What are these coordinates, cm, px, what?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: What are these coordinates, cm, px, what? Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:44 am
    —
On Stratmap.txt what units are these x, y, w, h by example.
What are they pixel, cm, points?

#2:  Author: kwp PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:54 am
    —
My guess would be those are x and y coordinates in pixels measured from the top left corner of a screen (location 0,0) followed by the width and height dimensions of the graphic measured in pixels.

#3:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:28 am
    —
And it...?
Quote:

# Map Center on the Strategic Map Screen - controls where special gadgets appear on the map tile.
# x = center_x - 86 + special gadget offset_x (see below). y = center_y - 44 + special offset_y.

I have many problems to understand what is it, probably because I´m Spanish and it is on English.

I have resolved many from the other on StratMap.txt but it is a bit strange. And I think that one strategy map editor as on CC5 will be neccesary here if we can see more complete mods, specially conversions from CC5.

#4:  Author: CSO_Linebacker PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:39 am
    —
ignore the second part of that reference line.

#5:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:26 pm
    —
CSO_Linebacker wrote:
ignore the second part of that reference line.

If I do not undestand bad. I must ignore it.
Quote:
# x = center_x - 86 + special gadget offset_x (see below). y = center_y - 44 + special offset_y.

Well. Thanks by the answer, I was a bit crazy. Now I think that I can test small changes on strategy map and to see what happens when I make them. With it and free time probably I can make new one strategic map.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1