Pzjager's - SDK: Die Kampfgruppen is here!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Die Kampfgruppen

#21:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 pm
    —
witman505 wrote:
Great Job !!

Hi,

Many thanks but same answer as the one to Tippo-Simo: Noy sure that you will be able to have access to my answer on this thread

Anyway, send me an EMail at pzjager [at] hotmail [dot] fr

There is a lot of information here, and a lot of CC files to get out of CCS

Cheers
PJ

#22:  Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:10 am
    —
Pzjager, your SDK - die Kampfgruppen mod is fantastic! I have been holding out with KG Mikosch at Beresavaia... the PaK 38s and close-in tactics are paying off. What a struggle with the AI Russians!!

I was unable to download until last Wednesday. My father was taken into the hospital with pneumonia (he's 91) and just recently has gotten strong enough to be released. He is improving, now.

Thanks you so very much for this extremely well-made mod. I look forward to many, many hours of enjoyment.

Merci / Thank you,
tripwire

#23:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:02 am
    —
tripwire wrote:
Pzjager, your SDK - die Kampfgruppen mod is fantastic! I have been holding out with KG Mikosch at Beresavaia... the PaK 38s and close-in tactics are paying off. What a struggle with the AI Russians!!

I was unable to download until last Wednesday. My father was taken into the hospital with pneumonia (he's 91) and just recently has gotten strong enough to be released. He is improving, now.

Thanks you so very much for this extremely well-made mod. I look forward to many, many hours of enjoyment.

Merci / Thank you,
tripwire

Hi,

Happy for both you and your old father (my father is 85, but fortunately his health is not so bad so far).

Enjoy the game.

Cheers
PJ

#24:  Author: flick PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:21 am
    —
Just started playing, impressive AI..the enemy actually attack in right direction! Razz

Good maps as well.

#25:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:38 am
    —
flick wrote:
Just started playing, impressive AI..the enemy actually attack in right direction! Razz

Good maps as well.

Flick, send me an Email, please. I need an adress from you for the future.

Cheers
PJ

Close Combat Series -> Die Kampfgruppen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2