GameRanger
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: GameRanger Author: Panzermayer PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:35 pm
    —
Hello CC5 community,

There is a new way to play online, it`s called Game Ranger. It has many benefits, the developers say, it goes around firewalls, routers etc.
I would like to test with somebody if it actually works, but nobody from the CC5 community has yet appeared in the GR lobby. That`s why I am inviting you, the fighting spirit of CC5, to join me on GR and echo in a new era of massive CC5 online gaming :Cool

Thank you.

Panzermayer

#2:  Author: 7A_Loki PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:41 pm
    —
i have been there several times also with nobody joining my game. So maybe we will catch up with each other some time and give it a go.

#3: Re: GameRanger Author: Mistmatz PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:56 pm
    —
Is there any advantage compared to Gamespy?

#4:  Author: Panzermayer PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:42 am
    —
Mistmatz

GR could be the solution for people hew have Vista and router problems, if GR works, and I hope it does, it could make the community much bigger because more people can easily play against each other. We know that a lot of people have problems, including me, connecting with gamespy. I just want to find out as fast as possible if it works for me Wink

Loki hope to see you soon!

#5: I hope more people will join. Author: maartenr PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 pm
    —
I hope that clubs gonna use GameRanger. And more people will join. Or there gonna be a clan i hope it. Wink

#6:  Author: madmadmanLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 pm
    —
Yeah, I've been on a few times waiting but CC5 never seems to appear, or when I host a game there is neglible activity...

#7:  Author: madmadmanLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:03 pm
    —
Folks wanna set up games, I'd be willing.

#8: Re: GameRanger Author: DarkDanLocation: Hawaii PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 am
    —
Hello,
To echo everyone's desire in this thread I would like to show my support for a major shift to Game Ranger.

However, I have been having some issues with gaming there. Although I suspect this is a separate issue I am not quite sure.

But I can at least attest to the fact that game ranger is much faster, less intrusive and straighter to the point than crappy gamespy

#9: Re: GameRanger Author: mellenthin PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:16 pm
    —
I have played a few games of CC5 on gameranger, just host a game and wait while doing something else.

#10: Re: GameRanger Author: Hesus PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
    —
Maybe add a list with time zones and when every one will be on game ranger? I have used it as but at the moment i am only playing CC3 online, i am still working on cc5 :)

Add me on Game Ranger.

My nickname is Hesus

#11: Re: GameRanger Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am
    —
Just an update on this topic. I have been getting more CC V h2h games at Game Ranger. It is cool to be able to switch from CC3 to COI and CCV in one lobby.

#12: Re: GameRanger Author: Ivan309 PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm
    —
Hello, I just joined the CC community, and i´ve tried to play online with gameranger, however, when i want to host a game CCV does not appear in the list, is there any way i can solve this? i really would like to try a multiplayer match with CCV  Very Happy

#13: Re: GameRanger Author: tedy28 PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 pm
    —
1.instal full game
2.instal patch 501a
3.off firewall windows

open gr
bookmark edit>options>select cc5 normandy>browse game and play:)))

#14: Re: GameRanger Author: Ivan309 PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 pm
    —
thanks alot ^^ it worked

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1