Question about disbanding unit
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Question about disbanding unit Author: yuzhe529 PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:06 am
    —
According to manual, If an unsupplied Battle Group is forced to disband involuntarily,it loses all of its vehicles, and 50% of its infantry units are captured. My question is how to define "unsupplied" or "out of supply"?
It just means the unit is cut off ? Or the unit must be cut off for several turns and already ran out of amo and fuel ?
I am using German side, having US 14 Cavalry Corp cut off. In the next turn, it was knocked out of the map and forced to disband. I thought all its vehicles should be lost. While, in the coming turn, US 14 Cavalry Corp shows up again on the north edge of the strategy map with tanks in active rosters!

#2:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 am
    —
already ran out of ammo and fuel

further reading

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1948785

#3:  Author: yuzhe529 PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:30 am
    —
Take a look on the last reply. It looks like disbanding rule in WaR is the same as CC5, Matrix didn't mean to change anything.

#4:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:20 pm
    —
correct

All the work was done by Strategy3tactics

#5:  Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:25 am
    —
So, having read all the responses, and read the Matrix thread too, the consensus is that there's NO difference between a voluntarily disbanded unit and one disbanded due to low morale after a battle?

And that there's no out of supply effect to a FP, but MAYBE only to the remaining active units?

I hope this is true.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1