No rocket carriers?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: No rocket carriers? Author: Valdezraptor PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 am
    —
So I got the game I took a look and I checked around and none of the units have rocket carriers? Why do they always take out one of the more fun motor units in the game? I mean the Americans can get an equivalent tank based one.

#2:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:38 pm
    —
If I´m not wrong there are not sdkfz wurframen of m4 calliope on the original game. But you can play with them on the Ardennes Offensive VetBoB mod. You can download the 1.01 on www.firefoxccmods.com or wait to the 1.02 here the next days probably.

#3:  Author: Valdezraptor PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:11 pm
    —
Quote:
If I´m not wrong there are not sdkfz wurframen of m4 calliope on the original game.

If you go to the original game and to pieper's unit he has one. Trust me I know and love those rockets very much to know it doesn't have it.

#4:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:48 pm
    —
Valdezraptor wrote:
Quote:
If I´m not wrong there are not sdkfz wurframen of m4 calliope on the original game.

If you go to the original game and to pieper's unit he has one. Trust me I know and love those rockets very much to know it doesn't have it.

If you see it well, it is not a rocket launcher. There is not a sdkfz SDKfz 251/1 Wurframen on Peiper or other battlegroup from the original WAR. The model probably was made but it was not added on the german teams.

#5:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm
    —
They were in CC4. I'm not sure if they would be used on such small maps IRL, though.

#6:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:00 pm
    —
And Allied team had them in CCIV,it was great when you sometimes had 2 of them.

#7:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:26 am
    —
SOC and SDK have them as well

#8:  Author: phoenix110044 PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 pm
    —
HE DOES NOT NEED THOSE MORTARS Listen to me carefully they do not exist...they do not exist...they do not exist......

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1