Question about maps..
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Question about maps.. Author: Astonvallio PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:36 pm
    —
is it possible to import maps from the other mods? (gjs, bloody omha, etc..)

#2:  Author: CSO_Linebacker PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:41 pm
    —
Yes...sort of. Any map from those mods will work, but if they use a different elements file, you will need to do an elements translation first. The top half of the WaR elements are the stock CC5 elements (purposely done so as to make importing maps easier), so any map that uses stock CC5 elements, will plugin without any additional work.

#3:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:09 pm
    —
The btd files are different and you should edit them with Mafi Rtbtool. With it and the things told by CSO_Linebacker CC5 or CC4 maps will run well and probably you can import CC3 maps if you import them first to CC5, there is one old tool for this.

#4:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:41 pm
    —
There is a few hundred CCIII maps converted to CCV here.

CCV coded maps work in WaR.

You have hundreds and hundred of maps to choose from.

#5: Re: Question about maps.. Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 pm
    —
I don't see any CC3 maps converted to CC5, only CC5 converted to CC3. I have CC5, so why would I want to play them in WaR?. The only maps I'd want to use in WaR, are CC4 maps (Ernie_M maps).

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1