Problem with Ardennes Offensive 1.03
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Problem with Ardennes Offensive 1.03 Author: sharky4u PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 pm
    —
Hi CCer's

I am getting an error message when trying to load CC5 with the Ardennes Offensive plug in installed.

'Unable to create multimedia stream sample'

Anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

Much obliged

Sharky

#2: Re: Problem with Ardennes Offensive 1.03 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:00 am
    —
sharky4u wrote:
Hi CCer's

I am getting an error message when trying to load CC5 with the Ardennes Offensive plug in installed.

Much obliged

Sharky

Sounds to me like an video error. Have you made an empty folder in CC5 man called videos?

When you start the game, hold down Ctrl (or is it shift?) and you will get the options menu, disable videos and try again.

Or else try the CCstarter tool in downloads, its a wery good help to start CC in newer computers.

/Mats

#3: Re: Problem with Ardennes Offensive 1.03 Author: sharky4u PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:33 am
    —
Sapa wrote:
sharky4u wrote:
Hi CCer's

Much obliged

Sharky

Sounds to me like an video error. Have you made an empty folder in CC5 man called videos?

When you start the game, hold down Ctrl (or is it shift?) and you will get the options menu, disable videos and try again.

Or else try the CCstarter tool in downloads, its a wery good help to start CC in newer computers.

/Mats

Thanks for the advice i will give it a go, I went and bought Wact em Rein anyway so that has now got my full attention. (Don't tell the wife, she would go mad knowing i have sneaked another game in before Christmas)

#4: Re: Problem with Ardennes Offensive 1.03 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:27 pm
    —
sharky4u wrote:
Sapa wrote:
sharky4u wrote:
Hi CCer's

Much obliged

Sharky

/Mats

Thanks for the advice i will give it a go, I went and bought Wact em Rein anyway so that has now got my full attention. (Don't tell the wife, she would go mad knowing i have sneaked another game in before Christmas)

I know what you mean about wifes, have been fighting this war for years!

/Mats

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1