Need advice w/ buying game
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Need advice w/ buying game Author: pathfinder76 PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:23 am
    —
Hi all,

My girlfriend has said she would buy me this game for Xmas! Sweeet. But I have one concern. I live in Sweden, but will be going to LA in February where I will work for a few months before returning back to Sweden. I do not plan to bring my computer with me, and I will be using a different computer . So my question for you all is: Can I download the game to my computer here in Sweden, then do so again on the computer in LA? Or will I have to repurchase the game for the computer in LA?

I am downloading it, not buying the disc. It's impossible to find here, and don't want to wait to have on shipped. I have never purchased a game using this method. I really do think I need to buy it only once, but want to make sure first.

Also, one more thing. Is it worth getting this version? I almost feel like just getting Invasion Normandy instead. What do you all think? I've been a loyal player since '97, but never bought CC5. Stopped with CC4. What do you guys think?

Oh, and God Jul (that means Merry Xmas in Swedish)...

#2:  Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:02 pm
    —
I think you can just copy it to a cd, cant you? Just keep the serial number with you while going to LA

#3:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 pm
    —
I bought the game buy digital download, you will get a 810 Mb Exe file to install the game with the serial number.

I have burnet it on a dvd as backup.

Yes buy the game, it is new version of cc4 but looks almost the same as cc5, menus, options aso but has 64 maps instead of 44 as in cc5.

Works great in Xp.

God Jul och Gott Nytt År till dig också! Wink

/Mats

#4:  Author: pathfinder76 PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:57 pm
    —
Tusen tack! Då skä jag shoppa spelet om ett par dar, ganska upptagen nuförtiden. Vi borde spela mot varann nån dag.

God Fortsättning!

#5: Re: Need advice w/ buying game Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:01 pm
    —
pathfinder76 wrote:

My girlfriend has said she would buy me this game for Xmas!

Sounds like true love! Wink

#6:  Author: GS_v_WitzlebenLocation: Spessart / Germany PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:02 pm
    —
You will be able to download it again, just keep the emails with the adress and keywords.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1