Happy new year!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#21:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:12 am
    —
Looking forward to the mod, Buck!
Keep us updated!

#22:  Author: SA2 PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:29 am
    —
Quote:
Hey Sa2,

We are currently in the phase of fine tunig. Testing battle's and i expect to start OP's and maybe a Campaign in the following weeks. Also i'm having contact with someone concerning vehicle graphs wich might be updated.

Very nice indeed, question regarding the vehicles, you've mentioned that it would be mainly a infantry mod with a few Sherman's and M10's. Will there be LVT2/4's 'buffalo's' and M29 'weasels' , a they supported both the landings and the inland battles....

Grz,

Sam.

#23:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 pm
    —
Hey SA2,

There are indeed some plans for inserting a buffalo into the game. But i currently have no good lvt data or graphic... so there won't be one in the first set of data...

Cheers Buck

#24:  Author: sample PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:43 am
    —
Buck_Compton wrote:
Hey SA2,

There are indeed some plans for inserting a buffalo into the game. But i currently have no good lvt data or graphic... so there won't be one in the first set of data...

Cheers Buck

there was a buffalo available in a cc3 mod called 'englander' as i remember; perhaps you could use the data and the graphics

#25:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 am
    —
Glad to hear it is still coming along Buck_Compton!!!

#26:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:59 pm
    —
@ Sample: Yes that might be so but i think you can understand that i wish to have all the vehicle's from the same artist because each artist has a diffrent style Wink And of what use might a buffalo be? its nothing more than a heavy machine gun carrier when you are in gameplay.

@ Tejsz: Youre welcome... it shoudnt be that far any more Wink

CHeers Buck

#27: Re: Happy new year! Author: SA2 PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:16 pm
    —
Quote:
And of what use might a buffalo be? its nothing more than a heavy machine gun carrier when you are in gameplay

Well it's an amphibian, or is it not possible to cross the waterways in CC5, I remeber a mod were amphibian vehicles could cross waterways.

Anyway, dare I ask, any news on the ETA of this mod ???

Grz,

Sam.

#28: Re: Happy new year! Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 pm
    —
Hey sa2,

Im sorry to report that i cant give an eta to you guys we are still busy with playtesting the maps and gc

cheers Buck

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2