Teams, ranks, and vehicles.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Teams, ranks, and vehicles. Author: pathfinder76 PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm
    —
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there was a complete list somewhere of all the different types of vehicles and infantry teams on WaR. The instruction manual has a nice quick list, but I'd like to learn more about each specific team. I think I accidentally ran across one somewhere on here before, can't seem to find it now. It would be sweet if I could actually see real pictures of these vehicles. I am quite sure one of you on here knows an awesome link for that.

Also, not being a total military expert, I am not too sure about how to read the insignia on the shoulders, therefore I am not sure of the ranks, especially when it comes to the SS/wermacht. I guess I can look it up on Wikipedia.

One more thing, does someone know of all the available medals there are for both sides? What are they called and how are they ranked? Does someone have a list somewhere? I tried to Wikipedia this, but really couldn't find much. I got a sweet looking medal when one of my bazooka teams took out two panzers, therefore saving the lives of an infantry team and a command team that were about to get slaughtered by the tanks. It looked a lot like a Navy Cross, but not sure. I think it was a gold cross lying on a gold wreath, forgotten the color of the ribbon. Will take screenshots in the future.

OK, gonna start a new operation now since it's 7 degrees below freezing out there and don't wanna step out of my warm apartment... Thanks in advance!

#2:  Author: ll_Alexis_llLocation: Paris, France PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:20 am
    —
Hello
Please follow these links:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=12

http://www.geocities.com/panzertruppen1/Cob1GJSstrat.html

Even if it is not about WaR specifically, by digging into it, it will answer some of your questions!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1