HELP CC5ICD PROBLEM
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: HELP CC5ICD PROBLEM Author: sickf1 PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:12 pm
    —
I need help with cc5 install problem. I just installed cc5 on laptop with WinXP prof. I keep geting program error CC5ICD message. I saw similar post in Oct. from scupper with no response, can anyone help please!!!!!!!!!

#2:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:25 pm
    —
Here is your solution
It is in the CSO forums

#3:  Author: sickf1 PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:59 pm
    —
Thanks man trying now

#4:  Author: sickf1 PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:42 pm
    —
Thanks again BamBam problem solved

#5:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:49 pm
    —
NP glad to be of assistance Smile

Oh and thx for the feedback, now people know it works Wink

#6: The link is broken Author: AmbushR PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:57 pm
    —
Hi there,

I've got exactly the same problem, but the link to the solution is no longer working. So near and yet so far......

Could you let us have the solution or fix the link please.

Thanks a lot

#7: Re: The link is broken Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:45 pm
    —
AmbushR wrote:
the link to the solution is no longer working. So near and yet so far......

Could you let us have the solution or fix the link please

The CSO is down today, for reasons unclear.

#8:  Author: cinis_evxinvs PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:36 am
    —
i've got the same problem and bambams link doesnt work. can anyone give me another source please? my cc5 arrived this morning and i cant run it!

#9:  Author: cinis_evxinvs PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:08 am
    —
"simple" patching solved the problem. what a pain in the....

#10:  Author: panzerfutzLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:04 pm
    —
Hi,

I seem to have the same problem as previous posters. I want to run CC5 on an XP machine, but it doesn't work. The CSO link has been down for a few months now and it may not be up for sometime, if ever. I have CC2, which works fine, and I've played CC5 on an older machine so I'm not feeling deprived. I'll be buying Cross Of Iron soon, but I'd still like to play CC5 some more. Could anyone out there offer some solution to this problem? Any help will be much appreciated.

#11:  Author: panzerfutzLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:26 pm
    —
Well, ain't that just typical. 2 days after posting that CSO has been down for months and may not be up again anytime soon, it comes back online. Problem solved, thanx to previous posters who led me in the right direction.

[quote]God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.

Voltaire

#12:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:01 pm
    —
They were waiting for your post Smile

#13: Re: HELP CC5ICD PROBLEM Author: autoassist PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 pm
    —
please before i stroke out how do i fix this

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1