The Repubblica Sociale Italiana(RSI)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

#1: The Repubblica Sociale Italiana(RSI) Author: Len PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:13 am
    —
Any plans for a Mod that deals with the RSI Army against US troops on the Appennines in the Winter of 1944 or one with the  Decima Mas ?

Last edited by Len on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: The Repubblica Sociale Italiana(RSI) Author: Len PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:31 pm
    —
On second thought you would not get a full Mod out of this but a Pocket Mod would be good.

#3: Re: The Repubblica Sociale Italiana(RSI) Author: Len PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm
    —
No Mod dealing with Mainland Italy it would be a welcome addition.

onore_rsi_5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  36 KB
 Viewed:  7721 Time(s)

onore_rsi_5.jpg

#4: Re: The Repubblica Sociale Italiana(RSI) Author: AlaricoLocation: Macerata PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:27 pm
    —
It could be very interesting a mod about the "X flottiglia MAS" (a sort of Italian marines). Possible scenarios: the Anzio front (against U.S. army) or the eastern front (Selva di Tarnova) against the communists and Tito's army (note that some Italian anti-communist partisans fought in earl '45 together with the X mas).
I can provide materials on men and events if someone if anyone is interested.

#5: Re: The Repubblica Sociale Italiana(RSI) Author: Len PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 am
    —
Alarico wrote (View Post):
It could be very interesting a mod about the "X flottiglia MAS" (a sort of Italian marines). Possible scenarios: the Anzio front (against U.S. army) or the eastern front (Selva di Tarnova) against the communists and Tito's army (note that some Italian anti-communist partisans fought in earl '45 together with the X mas).
I can provide materials on men and events if someone if anyone is interested.

I believe no new Mods are being worked on for CC5.Perhaps Close Combat Wacht Am Rhein
would be a good place to mention this.It would be great to see some RSI units.

#6: Re: The Repubblica Sociale Italiana(RSI) Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:46 pm
    —
***RESSURECT***

I recently toyed with the idea of doing a 'partisan' mod base in Northern Italy and featuring the RSI (post-surrender fascist Italy under Mussolini) with it's armed elements, aided by some German police units VS Allied Italian partisans. Possibly even spilling over into Yugoslavia and Albania with Tito's partisans. Lots of cool little scenarios for such conflicts. Lots of light vehicles, lightly armed partisans vs poorly trained but fanatic Italian fascists in mountainous terrain. Lots of potential....

Probably better on CC3 / COI though, as it can handle the type of scenarios better than a full-scale GC with a strat map.  Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1