Hello I'm back
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Hello I'm back Author: Kartboy6Location: Lisboa, PORTUGAL PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:25 pm
    —
Hello guys
I'm back to CC.
My first task will be to give stalingrad a new patch fixing all the bugs or mistakes that you have posted on the forum.
Cheers

#2:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:02 am
    —
Like a pheonix

How about a WaR conversion?

#3:  Author: Kartboy6Location: Lisboa, PORTUGAL PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:15 pm
    —
schrecken wrote:
Like a pheonix

How about a WaR conversion?

Sorry, I don't have WAR... yet. I know that in some new super computers the game crashes to the desktop after a few minutes.
Cheers

#4:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:13 am
    —
Welcome back Kartboy6!!!

Some fixes for Stalingrad would be good.

For WAR I believe the important word in his reply is "yet".... If you do get I can give you some notes on moving the data and graphics to WAR....

#5:  Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:19 am
    —
Wow, now theres a face from the distant past!!

Welcome back Kartboy6.

#6:  Author: WilliamTheSilent PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:36 am
    —
I started having problems playing the TWoods scenario in my Grand Campaign. It slowly got worse every new turn. I ended up not being able to play that map anymore. End Campaign.

After I dropped the files from the Dolgyi and TWoods Fix into the maps file, I was not able to play the mod anymore.
What went wrong? Was that not the way to install that fix?

Is there any fix available. I was really enjoying to play this mod. Starting to find out a way to knock out these T34's Razz .

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1