cc5 Germans
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: cc5 Germans Author: Mer PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 am
    —
Why don't Germans have panzerschercks in infantry in Normandy? By 1944 it was standard issue for even wolksturm. It's kinda dumb to play the campaign againstg AI when you have next to no antitank weapons yet the AI just moanders around thinking I do have them.

Also, that the diffrence between vanilla and patched grand campaign? I have this weird old memory that vanila campaign had much stronger defensem and much stronger assaults on day 2 and 3, also more beaches, and less dealing with the paratroopers, which are stupidly overpowered compared to history. They never had full BGs to fight with. The airborne mission before D-Day was mostly a failure.

#2:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 am
    —
Quote:
Why don't Germans have panzerschercks in infantry in Normandy? By 1944 it was standard issue for even wolksturm. It's kinda dumb to play the campaign againstg AI when you have next to no antitank weapons yet the AI just moanders around thinking I do have them

1)RPzB.43 or 54 (panzerschreck/ofenrohr) was issued in scale of 12 per infantry battalion on paper. In reality production was slow and low-grade units on secondary theatres of operation have v few of them.
2)There wasn't any Volkstrum in June 1944.
3)CC5 campaign is meant to play H2H not single.

Quote:
Also, that the diffrence between vanilla and patched grand campaign? I have this weird old memory that vanila campaign had much stronger defensem and much stronger assaults on day 2 and 3, also more beaches, and less dealing with the paratroopers,

u r wrong.
vanilla and patched GC is same.

Quote:
which are stupidly overpowered compared to history. They never had full BGs to fight with.

yes, they should not have any tanx/TDs before they r connected with main forces.

if u want more realistic/historical GC and gameplay, try this: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=200

Quote:
The airborne mission before D-Day was mostly a failure.

u r wrong again Smile.

#3:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 pm
    —
The "Rktn Pz Buchse" team has the Panzerschreck. Wink

By the way, Panzerfaust's are very effective AT weapons!.

#4:  Author: Mopolopy PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:06 am
    —
Maybe in elite settings you don't have much Panzeschreck ?

#5: Re: cc5 Germans Author: mickas PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:53 am
    —
Nah, even on elite you still have a couple of them available, but most of the time it's better to bring an AT gun for the heavier tanks....

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1