CC5 Resolution
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: CC5 Resolution Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:26 am
    —
Hi CC-Experts,

Is there any way to get the resolution of CC5 above 1280x1024 ?

Like any Config-File where this can be changed manually or something ?

Thanks,

RunningMan

#2:  Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:39 pm
    —
Probably not.. The game is a older game and quite possible incapable of produsing a resolution above 1280X1024.

Now , I must ask..? Why do you wish such high resolution. Mine is always set for 1024X768 and it looks great to me..

KG_Brandenburg

#3:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:22 pm
    —
hm. i had the thought that with a bigger resolution i would be able to see a larger spot of the map at one time.
that would be very comfortable in game i guess.

RM

#4:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:31 pm
    —
RunningMan wrote:
hm. i had the thought that with a bigger resolution i would be able to see a larger spot of the map at one time.

RM

u will be able to see a large map yes but your trooper will be very smaller too and it's a problm to detect them ....

#5:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:39 pm
    —
ZAPPI4 wrote:
RunningMan wrote:

RM

u will be able to see a large map yes but your trooper will be very smaller too and it's a problm to detect them ....

hm. that could be a problem, thats true.

but i'll never know for sure if i don't get to test it, right ? Wink

#6:  Author: KoenuppaLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:31 pm
    —
1280x1024 is indeed a screen resolution i like better cause i get a better overview. Besides that, the graphics look better IMO at higher resolution.
Especially playing on a 17" TFT or a 19" CRT screen, 1280x1024 is the best i think.

#7:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:35 pm
    —
1280x1024 yes i use it on my 19" screen and it's the perfect state to play

#8:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:54 pm
    —
..can remember from the past using cc3 map size in cc5 make the game crash with that kind of screensize..

Hi!

Mats

#9:  Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:14 pm
    —
hm... i can jstu go into game options (FCool and set the res to something higher.
recently i set it to 1600*1200 and played with that for a while, but it wasnt really to my liking. somehow i felt to far awat from the combat, i was too relaxed somehow... i didnt get the usual psyching up, adrenaline satiation. now im back at 1024*726 and am happy with it.

#10:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:24 pm
    —
was, echt ?

na das versuch ich auch mal.

thx.

RM

EDIT: Habs versuch. Aber mehr als 1280x1024 bietet er mir nicht an. Kann das am TFT-Bildschirm liegen ?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1