GJS 4.4?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: GJS 4.4? Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:46 pm
    —
I just saw GJS 4.4 maps in the CC5 download section. Is this the real deal? I sure hope it is i have been waiting for this for awhile. Very Happy

#2:  Author: Atilla PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:53 pm
    —
It's the real deal.

#3:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:57 am
    —
YAY!!!!! Does this work with the 4.3 plug in at all? I just checked your site for the link to make something like this work but the link doesnt work for me when I click on it. I hope you could fix this!

#4:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:48 am
    —
as the mainstory on mainpage says, the plugin will be released in beginning of march. this release of the maps is just to give people with unfavourable internet connections a chance to download the maps in advance

#5:  Author: bkp_mik PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:15 am
    —
looks like there is a chance to play the spring tourney on gjs 4.4

#6:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:44 am
    —
Right Mik

the GJS4.4 mod Plugins will be in your Hard disk the 6 March maximum ( no more delayed ) IT'S just 100% sure Smile

Sometimes, we human robot can say:" what a wonderfull world "

#7:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:29 pm
    —
ok good I will download it even though I cant use it though. Oh well, glad to know it will be released in just a few days. I looked at all the maps at closecombat.org and they look awesome.Cant wait to destroy them. Very Happy

#8:  Author: Archangel PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:30 pm
    —
yahoo....!! Very Happy Very Happy Razz

#9:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:42 pm
    —
Is the GJS site down?!

#10:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:31 pm
    —
Wow it is only the second day ive seen it in downloads and it is already up to 240 downloads??? Shocked Wow thats more downloads than a lot of the things on this site...in 1 day!!

#11:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:48 am
    —
now who said our beloved community was small? Shocked

#12:  Author: Destraex PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:19 am
    —
can you please release a non-plugin version.

I like to keep multiple copies of games with desktop shortcuts
rather than fiddly time consuming uninstall\reinstall programs

#13:  Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:24 am
    —
destraex, just rename the plugin to .zip, unpack, delete install.txt and uninstal.txt and you got the non-plugin.

#14:  Author: KoenuppaLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:24 am
    —
You can extract the contents of the plugin (.pln) files with winzip or winrar so you'll have the seperate files.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1