Missing folders + Karelia install problems.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Missing folders + Karelia install problems. Author: Seventh PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:52 pm
    —
Have been having problems installing the Karelia mod downloaded from this site. I did heed the warnings to make sure all maps are copied into the right folder before installing, but still it comes up with an error telling me that specific map files don't exist even after I have checked that they do.

Another thing, and I have a feeling this may just be my rust bucket of a PC causing problems, is that I don't have any System or Original folders in my Plugin folder. I'm sure these were there when I've looked before - although not for the last few months. Even so, I had been installing and removing plenty of mods fine up until I tried Karelia. Does not having these folders cause problems, and why aren't they there?

Also, could anybody tell me where campaign progress, or anything in CC5 for that matter, is saved? I was sure there were separate folders for these within CC5. Progress saves fine enough, [I can save battles, scenarios, all the usual.] but I can't see the files.

Thanks.

#2:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:18 pm
    —
It will be saved in the folder named Games...

Mats

#3:  Author: Seventh PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:56 pm
    —
As I thought, but nevertheless, the files are missing.

[And as for Karelia, are there any issues with the map files that I ought be aware of?]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1