Is this the CC5 Project
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC4 Kreta, Maleme-Chania sector

#1: Is this the CC5 Project Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 pm
    —
Hi,

for a few years CC5 has a modproject called "Maleme Sector" by Kostas1977 I think.

Is this CC4 version the version that was planed for CC5 fora few years or is there another kretamod in work?

#2:  Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm
    —
Hi Witmann44,

This mod was started when way back (2005) the CC5 Kreta mod by FFL cheesecake, ffl clan members and me was iced.

We already did some graphical work and a few maps, i used the work we had already done to create the CC4 Kreta, Maleme-Chania sector mod.

The CC5 "Maleme Sector" project by Kostas1977 and Polemarchos is independent to this mod and currently still in development i believe.

Aetius

#3:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:55 pm
    —
ok thx Smile

#4:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 pm
    —
yep, btw. kostas1977 disappeared almost a year ago with all the data and screens.
FFL cheepscake gave me some of his data and so I remain a one man team.

Two things:
1) If Aetius is interested we could try to port his mod to CC5 with some changes, maps etc..
2) Again if interest exist I can help with Greek units in his CC4 version.

#5:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:19 pm
    —
@Polemarchos

But his mod has the same battleszenario right? I have only the title and no other information about it Sad

A CC5 version is interesting too. CC4 have the better code for network but CC5 has the better menu I think.

#6:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:09 pm
    —
CC5 Maleme Sector mod concentrates solely around maleme with smaller BGs (company size).

#7:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:12 am
    —
Achso

Na hoffen wir mal, dass das auch noch erscheint Smile

#8:  Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:05 am
    —
Polemarchos wrote:
yep, btw. kostas1977 disappeared almost a year ago with all the data and screens.
FFL cheepscake gave me some of his data and so I remain a one man team.

Two things:
1) If Aetius is interested we could try to port his mod to CC5 with some changes, maps etc..
2) Again if interest exist I can help with Greek units in his CC4 version.

Hi Polemarchos,

I chose CC4 as platform because i thought the increase in german teams and quality of teams over time could be better portrayed in the CC4 force pool system (VetBoB proved this).

I dont have as much modding time as i used to have, it's a miracle i could even finish this mod, so i don't have plans converting it to CC5 (and i see no good reason to do it either).

I must admit i used a bit of "artistic freedom" to create the greek teams (info hard to find), so there are bound to be some mistakes and if you want to correct them or help me correct them you are more than welcome.

Aetius

Close Combat Series -> CC4 Kreta, Maleme-Chania sector

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1