Zeppo 9 Plugin Tool
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Zeppo 9 Plugin Tool Author: shawntLocation: Ottawa On PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:47 pm
    —
I have downloaded Zeppo 9's tool to chop back and forth between mods, but I can't seem to get it to work. Has anyone else had this problem? Maybe I am missing something simple but it just doesn't seem to want to work for me. Any advice?
Thanks

#2:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:47 am
    —
Ok.

First do you have A Bridge Too Far installed in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\A Bridge Too Far?

Second You installed Zeppo 9.

Third You downloaded a CC2 mod that is in plugin format.

Fourth pasted the plugin in the C:\Program Files\Zeppo\CCII\plugins.

5th you started up Zeppo 9.

When the program is up you should have two banks one is for Installed plugins the other is for Not installed plugins. The new plugin should be in the Not Installed Left click on the mod the Right click and select install. It should then install it, when it is done the plugin should then be under Installed. To uninstall just repeat the steps, instead selecting uninstall instead of install.

All the Configuartion Managers work the same way so it should not be much different then installing a plugin for CC3 or 5.

Any way hope this helps.

#3:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:42 pm
    —
Which Config manager did you DL?

the one in the cc2 section?

Each version of CC has his own config manager Exclamation

#4:  Author: shawntLocation: Ottawa On PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:16 am
    —
Thanks Guys I will give it a go.

#5:  Author: Major_TLocation: Colorado, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:31 pm
    —
heres a few pages I made a while back, on installing and using the config mgr. Theres a few pictures there that can also help.

http://www.angelfire.com/yt2/majortsfootlocker/Zeppo/Zeppo.html

Hope ya get it figured

"Maj"

#6:  Author: Luft_Karabiner PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:03 am
    —
when i use zeppo's config manager i can't unistall mods.
Sad

#7:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:04 pm
    —
Try doing it with another plugin, It might be just the plugin's uninstall file is bad.

#8:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:39 pm
    —
CC II is so small by the standards of today's hard drives that you can just run multiple copies. Install a mod in each copy and create a shortcut to it. Much more stable. Unless it's been updated (I've been away for a bit) the configuration manager for II was always the least reliable.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1