WAR, SteelGunner, PrototypeBeta & MOOXE vs AT_Clan
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: WAR, SteelGunner, PrototypeBeta & MOOXE vs AT_Clan Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:59 pm
    —
The nation of SGPBM (SteelGunner & PrototypBeta & MOOXE), have open fire on the AT who's soldier landed on a beach in Normandy just to have a BBQ. The AT are shocked over this violence, and we saw no other solution then to fire back.
AT_Zappi who's the president of AT_nation is stunned, he screams "-retaliation, lets get all the Normandy and teach SGPBM a lesson!".
Settings:
1. GJS 4.4 GC
2. Line VS Line
3. 15 Min
4. Morale
5. No Limits
6. Two Min warning

The AAR, may be posted in this thread.

AT_Nation

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Steel-Proto Defends Normandy 4.4 GC Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:17 am
    —
It is true, Steelgunner and Proto have join forces to drive back the Allies in Normandy. After fighting hard on the Russian Front for two years, the Furhrer has decided to put his best troops in Normandy to launch a knock out punch on the Allies. The offer to take command of the German Forces in Normandy was snap up in a second.

We swear by our oath that we will never surrender and only see victory in the future. Our line will not be broken and our enemy will only see the blood of there fellow soldats draining away from there once beating hearts.

Proto and myself see our selfs as Brothers in Arms, not as a nation. We fight and live by the sword.

Late Breaking news.... Mooxe has now joined our Battle Force. Welcome.
Proto and Myself have decided to limit it to a total of 3 players.

Last edited by Steelgunner on Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: AAR Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:19 am
    —
6th of Jun 1944
UK version = AT_version & view of events. SGPB may have there own AAR here as they see things from other side.

Gold Beach,
Stalky and Steel fought, Steel held most of the map from hedge and Left side, a AT_Tank reached the house and the safty of its blocking the LOS.
But Steels Fasuts team didnt alow the tank to be there, and fjuuufff it was in flames, DAMNED...

Juno Beach,
A massed tank assault was bringing the Germans on there knees, this map is really hard for Germans to hold on to. Steel placed his guns as a veteran would, this took 3 Tanx, but the naval got a evil 88mm. A 75mm was taking out a Sherman, then a Command Sherman as our the 95mm "hows" finaly silenced it. Steels infantry was well placed, and his damned flamers killed our fine man, such wast of my fine boys. Forward screemd Stalky and the AVRE "buffed" in a 290mm bomb, and the Comandos finaly got the centre building. In the end, the Germans morale broke, and UK gained 3 extra Vls.

Sword Beach.
A AWRE and 2 95mm tanx was clearing the buildings, but Steel redraw his men, and only when was geting into the houses he orderd them back, a furious fight emerged. Flames, grenades, SMG fire, and a Mg42 fired from the building next to us. The Sherman moved up the ramp, BANG; ka-pling, the round bounsed off, but from where did that shot come?? Bang, again and the Sherman was imobile, but now we saw wher it was, and the guns was destroyed. A faust team moved forward in the cover of a house, my brave Sherman team never saw it untill the round hit them. The UK got some buildings but Steels clever defences slowed the assult down.

Stalky, over and out

#4: June 6th AM Update Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:03 am
    —
Germans Forces Update June 6th 1944 am

The ATAllies have stormed the Beaches..... no major breaks or exit locations taken. Our Anti tanks Guns losses on Juno Beach was high. On a high note Proto has totally dislogded the AB from Merville Batteries. A soldat from the 744-711 was awarded the iron cross for his 9 kills as a sniper and a free pass to Paris later on to visit the pretty french girls. Pegasus Bridge was a used a holding point, we did not advance across the bridge. We waited and killed 8 AB and wounded 4. Our losses where 6 killed and 7 wounded, mainly due to there AB guns.

Movement in the PM , the 6th of June was back across the river for the Pegasus Bridge Group (Ost 642) These troops will be in a better defesive position there. The rest is classified, but we can say the tanks are moving up to the front.

#5: June 6th PM Battle Gold Beach Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:11 am
    —
German Forces Commanded by Steel
Aliied Forces Commanded by AT Fernando

Allies at the start hold of the hegde line on beach. No exit locations lost, but due to low morale at the 1:26 mark the Germans lost a centre pillbox location. Germans lost 2 infantry guns and 1 Pak 40 and a handl full of men.
Alllies lost 1 M4A4 tank, 1 6 pound gun and a handful of men. Over all a dual of guns and small arms fire.

Next battle is Sword Beach File to be used is AT3

Salute Steelgunner

#6: Prototype_Beta v AT_Fernando > Merville Batteries > Da Author: prototype_beta PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:09 pm
    —
Merville Batteries

I was relieved to see the AB enter the map from the west as this is a tough spot for them to advance out of. I covered the north with a lt MG, Zugtrupp and a Infantry gun in the center bunker complex. A second gun covered the field to the south. I deployed the majority of my infantry along the hedgelines in the SW corner and waited for the AB assault...

The initial attack was slowed by MG42 fire and the fact that the second inf gun meant that Fernando could only use the inside hedgeline along the road in the SW corner. After pushing past my first line (a flamer - which never fired, grrrrr - and grenadiere), close in mortar support and a second line of a MG42 and a grenadiere team stopped the advance with more AB losses. At this point he began to move down the far western edge of the board. I had one sniper there since the original MG42 had been killed early by the AB's own infantry gun which i never saw. The sniper, Lt. Buhlman, simply saved the day for us. He took out a sneakling BAR team first. A second tyeam charged losing half its men before they reahced him. He then killed the remaining two soldiers in hand to hand combat. Finally he returned to sniping and killed two more men in a third squad trying to assault his position...this caused the morale loss for the allies and sent them packing off the map.

Lt. Buhlman tallied nine kills and received the iron cross for his extroadinary actions on the field.

Cmdr. Prototype_Beta
2nd Corp, SGPBM

#7: damned, 6th June 2.00 PM, Juno & Sword Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:23 pm
    —
We are at Juno Beach
Stalky Commands the UK, Steel The German troops.
Stalkys Tanks open fire, we had aria round the 3 floor building, and after some rounds in the other buildings Stalky commaded the Infantry to move in there, %¤%#Kablammmb/#"&¤, a huge explosion was heard next to my commandoes and a rifle team, nearly all died.... WTF, doeas Steel have a secreat weapon that ATIA (AT Intelligence Agency) have not foreseen? Some of the surviving Commandoes have been heard say, that it was Stalky who ordered a AWRE to fire at the house as the entered it? It would then be friendly fire... These men are called by a military court for investigating if Stalky is fit for Command. Though the same men are now MIA, after they was sent to "investigate" a enemy strongpoint... Stalky deny having anything to do with that. In the end, the UK controlled the whole map. As Stalky say, its result is the main thing not minor things as a few lifes..

Sword,
Stalky and Steel again
Stalkys troops get into house, Steel flames them many dead, AWRE comes up, KABOOOMMMB, Stalkys men dies, again.. It fires again, KABOOOMMMMB, and the Sherman next to building explodes, ? is it Stalky or the AWRE? In the end Steel defended so well, Stalky couldn't get the North EXIT, though the whole City is now cleared.

PS i deny killing my own men, no prof is ever found or any survivors either...

AT_Stalky

#8: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:14 am
    —
if the gerries need any help driving the allies back into the channel.
ANZAC_Lord4war offers his services as a mercenary free of charge.
despite only playing 2 or 3 h2h gjs 4.4 games.i am willing.
i wouldnt be able to play a great deal of games,but i will accept any battles that come my way if i can play in a casual basis (when i am online)

#9:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:23 pm
    —
against Proto:

07 / June / 1944 , 06.00 morning

doing strat move where i moved AB to secure Benouville, the map before the pegasus bridge , and hold pegasus.......
German moved Bg to attack Juno...

Gold sector:

Here the german force are medium, with only one medium Pak able to fit in bunker, and 2 heavy AT gun.... Game start with 7 tank tryed to catch this medium Pak in the south big bunker ..... after loosing one centaur and some ammo fired, the Pak explosed ..... Naval destroyed the Flak placed on south west.... still the heavy Pak placed behind the north bunker, my air support will catch it at the end of the game ..... allied lost here 2 Tanks(sherman and centaur) and some inftry .... german lost all their Gun and still with only one Vl the middle west Vl road ....

Juno sector :

The german attack .... but allies are in armored Bg here and in defend ...
at start the centaur helped with one stuart and a gun fired the south house, Pak placed here explosed after some shoot ..... Avre advanced to the big central house before move west to clean the house on middle where German moved .... after 10 min, where german loosing one by one each of their grenadier placed to protect the South vl road, their moral go down and German were disbanded ....

Sword sector:

Continuing to attack here .... all the german force was on the both wood area, except 2 or 3 Mg defendind the north bunker at the entry of the city ... tank supported by some inftry will clean it azap .... i launched combined support attack on south wood area ( naval and arty) 3 mortar team out, 1 grenadier out , but the Pak still alive, i didnt detected where it was exactly but i knwo that the medium pak was there ... my infantry moved to the south west wood ... one Mg defended the filed before the wood, but with one sherman move and the inftry, they was killed quickly, then my infatry entered the wood and clean 95% od this wood area( south west) before game stopped by timer.... it will be hard to defend this sector for the German the next battle ....

next step the AB attack on Benouville, be carreful soldier, mechanized german Bg are there but it will be a meeting battle ...

thx for the game Proto

#10: June 7 - Morning Author: prototype_beta PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:59 pm
    —
Move:

Shifted forces forward...gambled that Zappi would strike out from Juno and attacked from south...he didnt move.

Zappi covered most of the relevant info. I feel as if I did the best I could with what I had, but the Juno attack was questionable. Either way...we still have them somewhat dispersed and it will be several rds I believe before they link up their north and south forces...if ever!

Muhahaha!

Prototype_Beta, Cmdr 2nd Corp

#11:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:19 pm
    —
Benouville against proto

Well it was a meeting , i run some trooper to hold east and north east Vl, i run troop in the chateau on south west too ..... proto too ...

After some mistake from both side about where moving in this chateau ( some house are really difficult to move in block by block, cos sometimes u must pass by the door what you cannot see before been at some meters ) well proto lost at this game, his trooper was splinted some in , some outside and then the Ab secured the chateau, after destroyed one heavy mechanized Pak, i saw the road to the west VL maybe free of any enemy, i run one team to his VL road, but the Mechanized Pak crew defended it, and it was only neutral .... on north and center some of his team stoped my advance but i think the way is going good here for the AB, they are now strongly installed at benouville and German will must fight to get back their supply road from west( north west VL road still German but for how many time now Smile )
Thx for the game ....

#12: Damned war! Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:01 pm
    —
AT_Stalky Command the UK, vs SteelGunner Commander of Germans

Its another day in the hellhole named Normandy....
Bridge Map
The Grim Commander Steel was had 3 IV tanx, and moved his infantry here and there, my sniper, placed where i expected Steel not to go, was overun by the nasty Germans but they payed a prize, 3 of his men dead.
Ohh no, was the word i heard over the radio from the 17 pdr, when all hell broke lose, the 17 pdr got 2 rounds in the IVH, as it focused on my infantry gun in a house, lucky for me, the third round killed the beast. In the end SG gained ground, and he repelled my limited counter attack.

The map North of Sword..
I havent even noticed the names on the villages, im just not intrested, i whant to go back to my beer drinking in London, I was drafted back in the army and this have turned my life around, its my 2nd day sober.. Ohh how gray the world looks now... And where is the girls?
The battle started direct, my Pioneers flamed the building at the south docks corner, inside was a German team, Steel have placed them and a Pak and a Shreck there to, fourtualy for me, the flamers comes out as winners in this situation.. My 3 Shermans suppresed the Houses, lucky for me, as the Pak have survived, my Fire Fly moves up, and BANG, kaplink, the Pak40 round bounced of, ughhhh... i got out of LOS. Later i tried to move back the FF just to get of a round and fast redraw, but the driver seams to have got his licence in the DDDS "Donald Duck Driving School", he just moved and turned, spinned, and bang, bang they exshanged fire, but in the end my FF got Steels deadly gun. Some ground was gained, but not that much most for Steels rapid redeploy of troops.

Tailleville,
This was a hvy tanx battle.
Steel had 4 IVH and 3 was in the upper left corner toghether with a Pak38. Often Steel and me just seam to read each others minds, I also had my tanx there. 3 Shermans and a AVRE. I moved forward, and there stand a IVH, BANG, splash, fjusshhh, the Sherman is in flames, achhh not good. I moved forward a second, bang, the Pak got a round, and the poor quality engin fails, im imobelized... But my sherman silenced the Pak, lucky me... Damned, i moved forward the AVRE, and through the hedges i lobbed in a 290 BOMB next to a IVH, and it was no more.
In the end Gemrans lost 3 IVH and some 30? men.
UK losses, 1 sherman 2 damaged, and 15 men?

"-I found a bar" did my adjutant say as he steped into the CP, for me it was like music, FINALY..., and he asked me if i whant to see it, as he showed me a BAR rifle... He ough to be shoot.

AT_Stalky

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total

#13:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:58 am
    —
LOL Kick ass reports Stalky. Wink

#14: 3/15 - Proto v. Stalky Author: prototype_beta PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:44 pm
    —
After Action Report (AAR) #C34-67G490005
German Battalion Command, March Sector
Cmdr Prototype_Beta, Southern Army Group

After my last command i was given a few days in the rear for R & R. The time did me and my units good as we were able to call up some more reserves and get our wits together after the drubbing my command had received on the beaches the preceeding days.

Periers Ridge

It was a nice change to command a relatively intact panzer group after the Ost brigades I had tried to pull together on the beaches. Upon reaching the outskirts of the town I assessed the situation. The allies held the eastern side of the field into but not past the main city square. They had moved along the north and captured the Buron exit but their hold in the north was tenuous at best. In the south our forces were split by the wide field that surrounds the southern end of the town.

Deciding to leave our lone Tiger in the shed, I brought 3 Pz IVHs into the battle including Lt. Hegel's Befehlpanzer. I deployed a variety of grenadieres in the town buildings with a flanking group deployed to attack the small area around the Buron exit and another small detachment to consolidate the line in the south. I expected the main attack in the center with infiltration attempts across the southern fields.

The Buron exit was retaken without a shot as the enemy choose to deploy back. This also meant I would have to assault through the hedges and small buildings which the force was not meant to do. I shifted 1 grenadiere to the center and put the other on ambush. I also shifted a panzer to the center road.

The allies began with a heavy barage of the buildings they could see from their jump off spots but with no affect on my troops. after a few minutes enemy infantry began to move down the buildings on eiether side of the main east-west road heading into the town. Sgt. Fehlengard did well with his grenadiers in the buildings before our main Defense Location to the west of the main square. Combined with sporadic support fire from distant armor the enemy adavnce was slowed. Mucch to my surprise an A27 Infantry Support Tank then appeared driving right down the middle of the main road into the sights of a Pak 40 positioned at the elbow of the road past the main defense position. 2 shots destroyed the tank but also gave away the ATGs position to similarly hidden enemy 6pdr. With no LOS it was quicckly destroyed.

Enemy suppression fire from tanks in the field to the south forced our units to retreat along the buidling line to the center defense position where I gave the order to stand or die. At this time the enemy committed a second Support Tank (an AVRE I believe) to the center and it began bombarding the Command Location directly. The redployed panzer arrived just in time however and dispatched the AVRE after a moment of cat and mouse at the elbow of the street. From this point our forces had the upper hand in the center as support fire and our infantry reserves began to make limited counter attacks against the enemy.

As the day wound down I decided to make a quick attempt to get a few shots in at the 2 Fireflys in the southern field with the Befehlpanzer sitting in a defensive position in the far southern orchard. Moving into position the panzer was unseen as the Fly's continued to pound the buildings in and around the Command Location to the north. The panzer then commenced what has come to be called "the dance of the bumblebee" as he moved back and forth adjusting and readjusting his facing to the enemy tanks. After 30 seconds of this they saw him and began to turn. His shot sailed 20m to the right and 50m past the lead Fly as they incinerated the poor crew... (letters have been sent to the families)

Aside from the poor action exhibited by Lt. Hegel and his crew at the end of the engagement, all forces preformed well with 3 medals being awarded due to action. At the break in the fighting, we held the Buron exit but had lost the Chicken Barn in the center south orchard. In all honesty i had troops positioned to retake it but was caught up in the end and did not issue the necessary orders.

Casualties

KIA Wounded Tanks Destroyed (Dmgd)
Germans 7 10 1 (+1 gun dest.)

Allies 7 6 2 (1)

Pegasus Bridge

After overseeing the action at the Ridge I quickly jumped in a jeep and headed to Pegasus Bridge as we again had an arnor group in a position to attack the enemy. This time I faced an AB group devoid of armor. However, open terrain, ample ATG capability, and a well trained and dug in enemy instilled caution in me. In fact I kept only the two vet. medium tanks already deployed. I also avoided guns as I was unsure of the enemy support and mortar capability.

Relying on infiltration I initially approached and took the gliders and Command Location in the fields to the west with little enemy resistance. Although I attemted to soften up the Bridge house Location with one of the tanks, the enemy troops were well hidden behind the house out of reach. With only light and sporadic action I moved two grenadieres forward along the main road heading towards the bridge. Enemy positions along the near bank of the river as well as in buildings on the other side opened killing most of the troops in those two platoons with only marginal ground gained.

Overall the engagement was relatively light with most casuallties due to the ill fated move along the center road. I suggest we hold here for now as our limited resources may be tested trying to get across the Bridge itself right now...

Casualties

KIA Wounded Tanks Destroyed (Dmgd)

German 9 14 0

Allied 9 6 0

Cmdr Prototype_Beta

#15: knock knock on the door! Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:24 pm
    —
8th June 2PM, early morning for me...

Ohh, headace, someone just woke me up with a bang on th door, no, not at all, its the Prototype Beta whos desided hes to fight me.

Periers Ridge,
I have just spent the night in the chatuuuou, as the natives call it, Zappi just liberated it the battle before. It seams its just in the No-mans land. Maby not the best place for me to spend the night, but the rumor of a well filled wine magazine drove me here.

The battle was for the centre city, I had a AVRE whos clering the buildings as my infantry gained ground. I lost the AVRE though, this was not that good, damned IVH. In the Soth I had 2 FF supporting the advanmce through city with there long range guns. But Proto had other plans, he moved in a IVH, and got a round of, "blupp" again the engin fails of the FF; damned quality flaws. My both FFs, turned there guns to Beta as he just screeeeeeemd over the radio, GET OUT OF THERE, they have 17 pdr guns, but iv guess the lazy Gemrmans in that tank never heard it as the round just goth through the tank, or may I call it scrap.. In the end AT controlle the whole city centre.

Bridge Map,
I took the safe way out of the heat in Periiers and though to have a quiet day at the Bridge.
Not so, the AB unit stationed here are not in my taste at all, at every free minute they excersice and do pushups and such, so much testosteron... Damned, they remind me of somone i dont know.
ProtoBeta was there to, and his elite troops was just starting a assult. But the assult was more a clever sneak and gain ground at low rate of casualties. This was perfect for me, as my focus was on the wine bottle iv got from chatouuuu Periers. Beta gained ground and are no in "storm" distance of the poor bastards house.

I wonder where i will go next to avoid any future fight, well the smell of wine is strong at the beach. Maby I go there, Im not deserting, just out for a stroll.

Stalky

#16: AT GC June 9 Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:04 pm
    —
H. Q., 09.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

After moving up more troops to the coast the 1st Battle was in Courseulles-sur-Mer fought by the 12SS. We had the east side of the map under control with only a small portion by the beach in control by the Allies. We placed our defensive ring around the town. Upon opening up at the start we saw to tanks, I comanded by Pak 40 to open up on 1st tank, second round blew it up on the spot. Second tank I moved a Shreik team in place, same thing, second round blew it up. Small arms fire opened up and the Allies Attack was on, my MG crew held them off with the help of 2 more squads. A 6 pounder was in a building with no LOS, so i got a Shreik crew in place as best i could and fired a round into the building blind and a loud explosion follwed with cry from the crew as they left the building. Another 2 tanks where spotted. I sent my JagIV after the FireFly and a dual began, i had to shoots at him before my own tank exploded. The other tank was hidding behind a bunker, I sent 3 teams of Shreiks after him, all ehausted there ammo and no kill, but they killed 3 crew members inside. (So I donèt think that tank will be back.) I did a limited counter attack with 1 squad and they meet there death with a hail of bullets.

Germans losses. 5 killed 5 Wounded 1 Tank lost
Allies losses 10 killed 20 Wounded 2 Tanks lost and 1 Damaged 60%

A report was over heard on the short wave that some drunken Alllied Commander was on the beach with a wine bottle in hand and shaking his head.

#17: Another day in paradise! Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:20 pm
    —
SteelGunner commanded the Germans, Stalky the UK, 9th of June 6.00 AM

Again we meet at this map, North of Sword, what name it has, I have no clew? I see it before me, but even if I was sober I wouldn't be able to say it or spell it!!

The fight was mainly in the South aria, in the docks, I had brought 2 Sherman's and 1 Pioneer team a BAD, and some officers. The vickers was in the beach bunker. The fight to get a foot hold in the city emerged, the Sherman's was blasting into the houses, as the pioneers moved into place, Shuuuuuuufffffs, damed! The SS BG have Schrecks, and where did it come from? Second round killed my Dock Sherman. The Other Sherman was placed in the South Beach bunker, and received no less than 10 rounds of Schreck fire, cant really locate em until second shot fired... But lucky me, or even luckier the tank, they survived with only 2 dead. Steel moved up the JPZ, he was to kill my advance into the city, my FF was stationed at the Dock Left side, behind the building, and I moved it "back" to get in LOS, and BANG my FF crew fired, at the same time my Sherman moved out of cover to get a side shot into the JPZ, but in the end the JPZ burned after a fatal 17 pdr round went through the front, some hot metal ignited the ammo, now that's a sight for my eyes. My Vickers MMG got into the 2nd alone house at harbor and the Pioneers and a BAR team got the other 2 buildings.

In Oistreham,
Steel had the BG from Sword, its a poor quality BG but as they was well deployed, that made up for there lack of ability and fire power. There was only one way into this map, through the narrow buildings leading into the city, and Steel know that. There most battle was fought, my tanx didn't do to much, as Steel just fired and redraw out of reach of the tanx guns, maximizing the effect of his men in this "fight to the death situation" the Germans are in at this map.. I tried to talk sense to the Germans, over the radio, i was explaining how futile the battle was, they are surrounded... Maybe its my sluddering, due to the excellent wine I came across at Periers Chatuuuu, or they just don't get it? In the end the UK hold the building block, and are in a good position for the next assault here.

Stalky, with a bad temper and a empty bottle!

#18: AT GC June 9 Am Ouistreham Map Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:25 pm
    —
H. Q., 09.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

The Allies where spotted moving in to Quistreham, I had a limited BG there had seen action before on another map the 736 716 BG unit. With not much AT fire power I placed my guns in town. The allies advance was slow, sniper fire slowed them down even more. I battle broke out in the buildings, my infantry slowed them down, to a point where they got bogged down. Stalky brought up a light tank on the middle road, right where I had my 5cm posted, I sent 3 rounds into the tanks and bam it blew up. He then commanded a Sherman tank to get rid of the gun, a dual last awhile and still nothing, he then sent in another light tank I noticed it to late, it sent a round in and killed 3 of the for men. Hans bravely fought on, even an attack by a squad of infantry could not do him in. The support fire
from other squads kept other infanrty attacks off of Hans. Hans loaded the gun by himself and got that other light tank, his dead commardes could rest easy now. Hans was just swinging the gun around to get that sherman when a large bang could be heard inside, dam I said to myself...what a brave soldat.... i order two men to help me and we carried Hans out and put him on a strecher to be taken back to the rear. I pinned my Iron Cross on him, why wait, I could not tell if he would make back alive or not.

The battle ended with the time running out.
German Losses 12 killed 12 Wounded and one gun.
Allies lost 14 killed 17 Wounded 2 Light Tanks

Current File AT 19

#19: Ohh again... Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:54 am
    —
Here comes the Germans again, at Taileville, exact what is a tailleville? That's the question, muddy fields, best is just to scrape it of my boots...

9th 6 AM, Germans Commander is MOOXE, Stalky was the UK commander

Its one of theas mornings again, Monday maby? NO, stupid question, its Sunday by the hangover to tell..
Im up in North Left side, with 1 Sherman and a AVRE, my Infantry are inside the Building in the top Left corner. MOOXE seam to think the same, he have 4 Panzer IVH here to. His 2 infantry teams tried to get inside the building from the left side, but my BAR teams just massacre them, damned manners to start a fight in the middle of breakfast.... On the South side of the building was another 2 infantry teams but my lovely little AVRE placed a BOMB there, XX-SPLABANGA-XX, sla-plowsk, was sound it made, when the Germans was flying in threads. Yes, not that I like gory things but this was surly gory.
One of the IVH moved up and my FF fired over the diagonal of the map, from Right upper corner to the Left Exit VL, the IVH blow up in 2 rounds. Some suppressing fire was laid down over my infantry by the remaining 3 tanx in North, and by long range Fire from a IVH down in South. I moved my PIAT team, to get one of the beasts, it was along run, but worth the risk, as they moved in and fired, and missed, at the range of 40 meters... Even I can make that shot in the state im in, theas UK soldiers... The IVH returned fire, and the PIAT lost one man, achh, not god at all. I shouted over the radio, "REDRAW, NOW", and he moved back. Later he sneaked back, and supported by a Commando team, he placed the bomb in the side, and the IVH was just a bad a memory. The battle continued, the south IVH got into a fire fight with my fine Sherman, pitty, my mass-produced tool of war just died, damned! Then my AVRE, was moved to the aria of interest, and MOOXE moved in a IVH, BOOOMMMB, my 290mm didnt do much, and his 7.5cm fired a round and then he redraw. I had a reserve Sherman in South Right side, and moved it in, cant risk lose the AVRE, and after some firefights it to blew up, achhh.. In the end, the UK gained some ground. MOOXE dove my men back in the south Left sector, but time expired and damaged was there by controlled.
Germans losses 3 IVH tanx, 2 IVH damaged. 41 men dead or such..
UK losses 2 Shermans dead, 36 men gone.

This is just to much, I need a vacation, in a sunny place with a beach!
Stalky

#20:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:07 am
    —
Creully

Fernando vs MOOXE

I gamble Ferno will attack through the south. I was right, 3 allied tanks destoryed on the hedges. Up north he probed and lost 1 team of infantry and 1 tank.

The ambush

Results

#21: AT GC June 9 Am Periers Ridge Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:24 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

PERIERS RIDGE

11é130 PanzerLehr Div vrs the British 8é3
Commander Proto was here last and I was given the chance to Attack the British. Commander Proto had stated he lost the keys to the Tiger Tank last battle and did not use it. I order my men to hot wire the engine and get it ready for me, keys or no keys I am driving a Tiger to the front.... not my sidecar. The battle was set... I position my Tiger across a field with protection on either side. I set up an ambush ahead of the Tiger... 2 squads, a sherik and alone Mark 4 farther off in the distance. The battle began... Fernado spotted my Tiger.... he open up with Naval on it, he then kicked in 2 Fireflies... the Naval tracked my tiger....but I settled my crew down.....the ambush worked perfect.... a PZ 30 rocked the first Firefly trying to get LOS on Tiger..... then my Shreik and Tiger shared the next Firefly. The Britts thought they could take care off my infantry with a A7 Tank, but my Tiger got a LOS on him and finished him off. Next i spotted a light tank moving in the woods, i sent in my Mark 4.... the dam little Tank tracked my Mark 4..... but he payed the price when the Mark 4 light him up.
Then suddendly another FireFly enters the picture and takes on my Mark 4... a few shoots are traded and bam up in smoke my Mark 4 goes. Well the Britts call in air support and damage a Mark 4.... its left tracked in a feild... well the Brits send the third firefly in to get rid of the wounded Mark 4.... but I have placed a squad near the hedge and the shriek team is near by. The Firefly peeks over the hedge and the shriek, infanrty, Mark 4 and now the Tiger has a LOS too.... they did not no what hit them...... nothing left there but a burt out tin can..... everyone wanted a peice of that kill. By that time i thought i could get his morale down.... i rushed up another Mark 4 up a road....bad mistake.... it blew up nice.. writting the letters home to the family as we speak. I then rushed all my infanrty up just to get ground.....took some hits i would not usaully do.... I ran into the last tank behind a location......2 squads of men took on the tank and one Brit squad... much blood every where... I rushed in a Shreik team to do away with the last tank... but they got there to late.. they did get one shoot off at the 6 second mark and just injuried one man in the tank. All in all a good game for Germans.... his bottom right flank was taken..... the centre remains in his hands.... but with 3 less Fire Flies.......Proto the Keys are under the matts in the tiger tank.... please be careful and wash the tank after you use it.

German Losses 2 tanks 2 damaged 26 Killed 19 Wounded 1 POW
British Losses 5 tanks 10 Killed 11 Wounded 4 POW

#22:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:31 pm
    —
Against Proto:

9 June 1944 , morning
Pegasus

i lost 3 Gun here, 1 inf gun, 1 light AT gun and 1 heavy AT gun and some inf ...
i destroyed 2 Pz infatry Gun, 1Pz AT gun and 1 light tank + 1 heavy Flak and some inf
German still on the other river side, we hold bridge and house Vl over the river....

9 June 1944 , afternoon

we moved to Port en Bessin...
Port en Bessin:

2 Jagpanzer destroyed, one dommaged+ 2 zooka killed and some inftry ..
3 Mk medium tank destroyed and some infatry but we catch west Vl road and the venter house Vl , some ground secured ... cost much for German here for this first attack without any Uk support, will see with full support what can be happening ..

The result screen about the GC achevement so far .....

#23: AT GC June 9 PM Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:10 pm
    —
H. Q., 09.6.1944. PM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Courseulles Sur-Men

The SSPZ Gr Rgt 26 are still in Courseulles chewing up the Attacking 8th Brigade 3rd Canadian Div, the Canadian Commander Zappi held back his tanks this time and choose an infanrty attack this was met with flammers and small MG fire, no ground was lost our taken. We knocked out 1 tank with a Pak 40 and took 2 losses in the AT depatment. The Allies I am sure are waitng for full support, so other German commanders take note next time, space your men and whatch out.

German Losses 4 Killed 10 Wounded and 2 Pak 40ès
Allied Losses 24 Killed 22 Wounded and 1 Armour

#24: AT GC June 9 pm Ouistreham Map Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:22 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Ouistreham

Well with Hans still in the hosptial recovering from his wounds there was not chance to stop the advancing allies, so we met in the Command Post and drank some off Stalky wine. We then decided we would attack even if we where out of ammo supply. We postioned ourselfs right up front, very close.
We open up with small arms fire and sniper fire, catching them off guard. We pressed on with losses and even managed to get a light tank. The battle ended with a morale losse, we where still on the map, but with one exit point losse that they may use next turn. Zappi did not really have to do to much on this map, it was hard for his tanks to drive around thats about all.

German Losses 12 Killed 16 Wounded 1 POW
Allies Losses 19 Killed 15 Wounded 1 light tank.

Not bad for out of Ammo.

#25: AT GC June 9 PM Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:45 pm
    —
H. Q., 09.6.1944. PM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Taillevill

The I.22 21 are still hanging on to the map, 3 locations left. The 1st day on the map was a rough one, but 3 straight turns we have held. Seems the Brits donét want to losse any more tanks. Very slow here in the afternoon, we even took a break suning are bodies are drinking Stalky wine.... hmmmm very good Stalky. Stalky just lobed a few shells over and crawled around and got dirty. But he did decide to show up in one sherman tank, i ordered to Mark 4ès to take it out, dam the Sherman got one of them but the other Mark 4 got the Sherman. Later I sat back and listen to BBC England, all lies.... bombing our cities... i think not.

German Losses 5 Killed 4 Wounded 1 Mark 4
Allies Losses 1 Killed 1 Wounded 1 Sherman

#26: AT GC June 9 Pm Periers Ridge Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:58 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Periers Ridge

The 130éLehr where in action against the 8é3 Guard. We decided to attack his bottom right flank, turn out to be a good move. A small firefight grew into a large one. He bagged one of my Mark 4 at the start with a 90mm tank, another Mark 4 got rid of the 90mm tank. We then cut up 3 squads of infanrty well chasing a AVRE through the woods, the Avre finally got his rear ass end shot off. The two remaining tanks then proceded forward to take out 2 more Shermans, one Mark blew up in the dual... the other tracked. So the advance was stopped on that side. I kicked in my advance on the other side at the six min mark and rushed forward... his morale was red... I wanted the kill. We got caught in the open with a squad getting cut down by a Bren Group.... i Chased the Bren Group with my Tiger and 2 squads.. cutting then down. Advancing forward with 2 mins to go the clock stopped due to the result of his morale dropping. We wanted more... but we will take the ground we got.

German Losses 11 Killed 15 Wounded 2 Armour Lost and 1 Damged
Allies Losses 21 Killed 21 Wounded 4 Armour Lost and 1 Damaged

Last edited by Steelgunner on Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total

#27: I deny everything.... Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:07 pm
    —
AT Documentary Movie Team, scoop of the week

I deny, I deny,

Stalky

#28: Welcome uninvited blond and tall thing! Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:25 pm
    —
June 9th 6AM at Benoville, MOOXE comamnd Germans, AT_Stalky the UK

Guooud ayyy maenn, welllcooome to this briefing

You all seam to think im drunk just for im slur, im not drunk. Why are you laughing?

This "slur" started yesterday, I had a meeting with some blond tall thing! Ye, I know what you think, but it was not like that at all! Well, anyway, things got out of control with the blond & tall who didnt seam to like me at all, they knocked out some of my teethes, that may explains the now permanent slur. Yes, so now i miss some of my teethes, Damned MOOXE and his SS-troops.

They (the SS) came to my little cozy Catouuuu Benoville and was in a real bad mode, they kicked me and my men around without any respect at all. First they went north, supported by a 10.5 Howitzer, and there men was just unstoppable, they treated my AB like farm boys, such manners! After they gone north, they seamed not pleased with that, now they came South! Well at that time, I left my so called brave AB-troopers, and just run. In the end MOOXE got the North EXIT, and was at the gate to Chatouuuu Benoville, Damed...

Stalky, now with a bader temper and a permanent slur!

#29: AT GC June 10 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:09 pm
    —
H. Q., 10.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Periers Ridge

The 130 Lehr where at it again on Periers Ridge, the Commander of the Britts was Red. We both massed at the lower right Flank, traded some shots, I decided to go around and flank the woods... not a good idea... he had a 6 pounder in the building and nailed me on the road. My Tiger tried to get i a shot, but no LOS on Sherman, then Sherman fired and damaged main gun... I backed up tiger to save him. On the other side a small firefight broke out lossing a shreik team.... dam 4 shots on Sherman and nothing. No ground was taken or lost.... some ground that was by its self was taken.

German Losses 8 Killed 6 Wounded 1 Armour Lost. (Did not say Tiger was damaged... hope its back.)
Allies Losses 4 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Tank Damaged

#30: AT GC June 10 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:19 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benoville

Our German forces just moved in last turn and Mooxe did an excellent job on 1st turn here. Getting us a good foothold. We where facing the AB and Red was planning an attack to get rid of our forces. The fight open up right away.....he attacked the buildings from the south, his 75mm gun blasting the buildings and moving a 6 pounder up the road. I pulled back out of LOS of both guns and layed in the mortar rounds on his troops. He kept attacking but the attack fell short, I nailed the 6 pounder and damaged the othe 75mm gun.... both will not be back. I counter attack when his morale got low hoping to catch him.... but time ran out. I gain ground up north and Red gain the buildings in the south.

German Losses 16 Killed 21 Wounded
Allies Losses 20 Killed and 20 Wounded 1 Gun Lost 3 POW ( We are working them over as we speak.... WHERE IS STALKY S WINE.. SLAP SLAP )[/b]

#31: AT GC June 10 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:28 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

We have the Britts on the ropes here, across the bridge and the house is ours, only on location left. I decided to grab 4 Mark IV 75 short barrels and 1 Mark 4. Red reinfored the AB BG.... so the little Britts would have some 2 pounder tanks. Well the battle opened up with lead firing all over the place, I was next to a tank that took a round and knocked me down, i was out and being cared down the bank of the river to our command post. I left my 2nd in command to do the job. Well in the end Reds forces did really well and we where pushed back across the river due to a morale lose. Good game Red.

German Losses 23 Killed 24 Wounded 3 Armour Lost 2 Armour Captured
1 Gun Lost.
Allies Lost 17 Killed 22 Wounded 2 tanks Damaged 2 17 pounders lost.

#32: AT v SGPBM - GJS 4.4 Mod - GC Author: prototype_beta PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:00 pm
    —
H. Q., 09.6.1944. Alied Commander - South Sector, (High Command, Army Group A) Operations Section No. 7569a/44

My apologies for missing my last AAR but I believe this report will make those at high command feel better about the current situation on the ground.

(Benouville - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT28)

As the AB had several points from which to attack my position I decided on a light forward defense with a heavy reserve. after a 5 min wait in which the enemy must have determined I was not attacking he began his own attack through the orchard south of the the town. He was met by small arms fire which bloodied his nose but caused only a partial withdraw. My mortar crews combined with an MG42 to destroy an AB infantry gun but other than that it was a relatively quiet morning...no VLs lost.

we should be able to hold here for some time.

Casualties:

german 0 KIA / 2 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 7 KIA / 7 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (1 gun lost)

(Pegasus Bridge - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT29)

I was determined to attack here after intel discovered the AB had only 1 ATG left...still it was a 17pdr so i wanted to be cautious. Through infantry infiltration supported by ranged tank fire I was able to secure the Poor Basterd's House, the Bridge, and the enemy held house on the other side. This engagement gave the men confidence for the next few battles to come...3 VLs taken.

Casualties:

german 16 KIA / 6 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 14 KIA / 5 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (0 guns)

MOVE

Retreated the patched armor BG from Port en Bessin to avoid being cutoff and to establish a stronger line beyond allied naval support. All rear area BGs were moved forward to complete said line with some shuffling being done with depleted and fresh units.

(Coursielles sur Mer - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT30)

Defense was the order of the day as the city cordoned off by the river in the southwest corner creates a nearly impregnable fortress for the hardened SS BG dug in there. I went heavy AT but deployed it in a second line of defense behind Pz Busch, Flammenwerfers and Grenadieres set on ambush. After some interesting chatter with the enemy commander over the radio prior to the engagement, he opened with the expected tank barrage on the eastern edge of the ciity. This was followed closely by what i figure was ALL of the enemy's infantry infiltrating into that block from the warehouse.
As usual the enemy was met by flamers and MG fire taking meduim casualties. However he also had his own flamers which tore into my tightly packed troops combined with anotherf naval barrage. After falling back I called up reserve platoons from other sections of the city which did not seem as if they would be attacked.

A hidden Pz Busche was able to hit a DD tank early and the remainder of the team took out an AVRE later before being overrun. In the final minutes I mounted a counter attack through the NE corner of the city recapturing about 70% of the ground taken by the allies. Over all a very bloody battle for the allies to seize 2 buildings...no VLs lost.

german 18 KIA / 20 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (1 Dmgd)
alllies 24 KIA / 15 Wnd / 2 Tanks lost (0)

(Ouistreham - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT31)

Plainly speaking...our BG here is in trouble (thank goodness it's the only one). Out of supply and devoid of any even marginal strength AT weapons I was at the mercy of the allies armor. I figured I would use the same tactic as as Courseilles but with 1 problem...he surrounded the city on three sides giving him several options for attack. I deployed in a thin elastic defense in the center...heavily defended (best I could) the western RD VL and assigned an abwehr team to try sneaking up the beach to take a shot at taking the Sword exit RD VL. The last team ended up representing my best move as Red in a very rare lapse, left it undefended. As my center and left collapsed (with a broken mortar team of all things destroying a Sherman III on the left) it was a race to see if I could get to the exit before a morale loss...I did and the trick worked cutting supply to the allied armored BG here.

Net 0 VL lost

Casualties:

german 14 KIA / 18 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 16 KIA / 9 Wnd / 1 Tank lost (0 gun)

(Cruelly - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT32)

I felt reasonably strong here with decent armor and infantry and a good deployment area. What I didnt count on was my now legendary bad tank luck. my last sturm was taken out almost immediately by Red's naval support which then ended what attack I was attempting on the Bayeaux exit. Despite a valiant defense by a broken Grenadiere at the VL, the allies would retake it later climbing over the Sturm's burning hulk. I believe the enemy sensed weakness and began a rush on the Church while also moving along the far eastern side of the map. In the east a grenadiere team managed to hold of the infiltration losing about half their men. At the Church a now decorated sniper in the tower accounted for about 5 KIA. As hoped the enemy rushed 2 platoons late at the Church to overwhelm the sniper running headlong into a flammenwerfer team hidden inside. The battle ended with me being able to inflict back on the enemy some of the casualties hed given me in my initial assault.

I must also mention a courageous Pak 40 team who were forced to defend hand to hand the house they were in when it was assaulted from an off angle. For the last 3 minutes they fought off 3 seperate infantry assaults and a point-blank Sherman attack without losing a man to help keep the center crossroads in German hands.

0 VL lost

Casualties:

german 17 KIA / 17 Wnd / 1 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 25 KIA / 21 Wnd / 1 Tanks lost (2 Tank Dmgd)

(Tailleville - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT33)

This map was a mixed blessing for me. On the one hand the enemy AVREs were unstoppable as he never had to actually aim at any of my tanks he destroyed, he just lobbed a shell in anywhere near it and it immobd...the second shot (again lobbed in) killed the tank. This happened twice in quick succession admittedly demoralizing me. The only saving aspects of this for me were a determined defense by a broken Grenadiere team of the Bunker VL on the west side of the southern field. Incidentally this is also the are where I lost the 2 tanks.
The second good development was that the enemy by making such a hard push in the center and south left the north somehwta open. I was able to capitalize by expanding our deploy around that RD VL as well as taking the Bunker in the center west fronting the road. This expansion included destroying a hidden 6pdr.

Net 0 VL lost

Casualties:

german 17 KIA / 18 Wnd / 2 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 23 KIA / 16 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (1 gun lost)

Overall I feel good about this series of engagements as I inflicted 20-30% more casualties on the enemy including a 2 to 1 armor destroyed ratio. Our MAIN FRONT is solid with no holes or weak units in the line and ultimately I believe we shall prevail.

Southern Cmdr. Prototype_Beta

#33: AT GC June 11- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:26 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Courseulles Sur Mer

The 12 SS dug in at Courseulles have been defending very well, costing the Allies many tanks. We met at the command post at noon, I looked at my boys and smiled..... I drove my dagger into the map and whispered counter-attack. We lined up 3 Jags near the road, with a shriek, in the houses i had 4 flame teams, command squad and another squad, an all out attack.... a big risk...... but we where getting backed into a corner. The attack started right away, catching 3 of there tanks in flames, there infanrty was over run.... yes his right side fell to the onslaught... the left side offered me a firefly.. my Pak open up and the round bounced off... the Pak was destoryed right away. He opened up with naval and tracked 2 of my Jags...his only saving grace besides my pak get destroyed. I moped up a few of his men... took a location and an area on the beach I wanted for days..... his morale crashed and gave me two locations on the other side of the river. The men where happy not getting pushed back any more.

German Losses 11 Killed 12 Wounded 1 Pak 40 Destroyed 2 Jags Damaged
(Naval Fire)
Aliies Losses 28 Killed 19 Wounded 9 POW 3 Armour Lost

Last edited by Steelgunner on Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

#34:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:42 pm
    —
didnt play at all my best in any of the battles, such was the day. cant say i like it, but still nothing to do about it.

no need to write any reports since both opponents did theirs so well...

just my cents:

pros: destroyed 3 schrecks (thats a big number), their final tiger in periers, 5 tanks done away with on pegasus. my sucking defense their first time proved to be a good trap the next time, weakening their bg considerably - i just had to perform well there 2nd time, just HAD TO with reinforcement button clicked!

cons: loss of avre to mortar barrage, loss of fly to schreck (thought i had covered that house with good insight), loss of premier ab in benouville including some guns, lack of ground taken on several maps.
anyway, damage done exceeds the importance of ground taken many times.

cheers

#35: AT GC June 11- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:25 am
    —
H. Q., 11.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Creully

Well the first Britts BG 69é50 moved on thru to Bayeux and thus the fresh 22é7 came in from Gold Beach. I had to get some ground back and my defence was back further then I wanted. Zappi did a good job moving up and blasting away at me with his dreaded A7 Tank, that tank caused alot of problems and kills. We did managed to get that A7 tank with a shriek, since 2 Pak 40s in a building could not, it seems that the forced labour is producing more duds and costing my men dearly. Zappi gained alot of ground, nothing was working to good, nailed a light tank with a 88mm and then it was destoryed by a mortar baragge.... my morale kicked then and we where left with only 2 locations left. Proto and Mooxe note that this seems to be the route the Allies are taking to drive inland. Creully to Bayeux.

German Losses 22 Killed 13 Wounded 3 POW 2 Pak 40s Lost
Allies Losses 19 Killed 10 Wounded 2 Tanks 1 Damaged[/b]

#36: AT GC June 11- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:43 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Bayeux

More forced Labour duds here.....I commanded the 901 Lehr in Bayeux for the first time. I was facing the 69é50 Armour corp, The lay of the city is dotted with different sizes of building and good field of fire. Zappi open up right away taking out my Pak 40 and then my Stug 42 could not get a LOS on a building with a 6 pounder inside, the Stug 42 went up as well. A fire fight broke out with infantry and my men did well, drove them back, Zappi brought up a Sherman to help his men... but my shreik team took care of that tank. The infantry battle on the north side was fought to a stand still.
Zappi launch an attack with 3 tanks and men in the south, my Pak 40 fired and blew off a wheel of the sherman, it grounded to a halt.... but wheeled its gun around to take the Pak 40 out. Now I was in trouble on that side... I move some men around and he then advanced for the rear exits..... he got both rear exits... I managed to get a command time behind a build to close one of the exits... I sent a shreik team after the other tank... they reached there target but could not get off a shot.... I think with all that running one of the soldats dropped all the ammo..... so they played cat and mouse for awhile.. till the tank blew them up. Germans have 4 locations to Allies 5 loaction. There area for deployment is narrow, but with the rear exit point.. they will not be there long. Mooxe and Proto take note..... they will drive for Lingevres. Note they are all ready out of supply, drive the SS 1é2 towards this area in movement.

German Losses 22 Kiled 16 Wounded 1 POW 3 Pak 40s Lost 1 Stug 42 Lost
Allies Losses 16 Killed 24 Wounded 1 Tank lost

#37:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:30 pm
    —
A good Medaled Firefly

#38: AT GC June 11- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:39 am
    —
H. Q., 11.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Tailleville

The I.22é21 Panzer Div has been fighting in Tailleville for over 4 days.... thats over 8 moves in which we have hung to 3 or less locations from the 1st day there. The Allied commander bravely shows his picture of his brave tank..... but what he does not tell, is that 3 of the 5 kills are made on Panzer III 5cm tanks. I rest my case, we are fighting a delaying action so are Panthers can deal with this Firefly. We are down to the nuts and bolts of the once proud I.22É21 Panzer Div, with one location left. During the last battle they fought bravely taking out a light tank, an A7 Tank and the prize AVRE Tank, Plus a Sherman DD Tank. Good job I.22É21 Panzer Div, see you in the rear for refitting.

German Losses 18 Killed 11 Wounded 3 Tanks Lost 1 88mm
Ailles Losses 14 Killed 3 Wounded 4 Tanks Lost

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

#39: AT GC June 11- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:39 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Periers Ridge

The 130 Lehr is down in AT power and we decided to fall back to a defesive position. We waiting for the enemy to advance, the ambush did not go as planned. My first Mark 4 went up in flames with a cat and mouse movement around with 3 Shermans, that would pay for it later. Thou the 1st Mark 4 did tracked a Sherman, but paided for it with his life. My last Mark 4 tank had a dual with 2 Shermans, the Mark 4 was backed up with a Pak 40 in the distances. Both shermans where put out of action. The map is split in have with 1 rear exit taken by the British 8É3 armour corp.

German Losses 13 Killed 11 Wounded 5 POW 1 Tank Lost 1 Damaged
Ailles Losses 15 Killed 19 Wounded 1 Tank Lost 2 Damaged (1 Will not be back)

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#40: AT GC June 11- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:57 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benoville

The 192É21 is in action against the 5É6 AB, I was pleased with my attack. We took an area that is better suited to defend. We are firmly on this map now and this map is huge. It will be tough for both sides. We did losses one location at the dying end, but the enemy will not hold this area next turn.

German Losses 12 Killed 11 Wounded
Ailles Losses 13 Killed 9 Wounded 1- 6 Pounder Gun

#41: AT GC June 11- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:57 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

Well we greated to another beautiful day on Pegasus Bridge Map. The Britts had two locations on the other side. We sat back and let the events unfold, we did not want to get into another slug match with our Armour that cost us dearly last time. The Britts offered a truce, we refussed.... we wanted some ground to firm up. We then offered back the truce and then Stalky sent over a squad to get the bridge, I opened up on the squad with my MG 34, cut most of them down except for 2 brave soldiers. I commanded a squad to retake the bridge, the bridge was taken back with some losses. Over all a light day at the bridge.

German Losses 8 Killed 12 Wounded
Allies 7 Killed 6 Wounded

Movement Next and the Day is June 11 PM

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#42: AT GC June 11- Pm Movement Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:15 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Movement - Allies did not risk an attack by moving into any new areas. We where happy with Ailled Movements, The Panthers are coming.

Courseulles Sur Mer

The SS 26é12 are still in Courseulles Sur Mer and advancing. The battle opened up the killing of a 6 pounder, then a small firefight in a build where my flammers took control of. Next I moved a Jag out to drawal some fire, it worked.... he was nailed by a firefly. I sent a shreik crew after the firefly, three straight misses, the shriek crew was killed. I then sent another Jag after the Firefly... but a 6 pounder was hidden in a building, the Jag was tracked. BUt to my surprise, the Jag still took out the Firefly and 6 pounder. I then sent a squad to take the building where the 6 pounder was, but he called in the RAF and that took care of my squad. Stalky then order his naval on a few buildings that took out my 75mm gun and a few men. Near the end we traded shots and i gain a small amount off ground.
Stalky are you on the wagaon, I did not find any bottles in you over run command post.

German Losses 13 Killed 2 Wounded 1 Armour Lost 1 Damaged 1 Pak 40
Allies lost 18 Killed 19 Wounded 1 Armour 2 AT 6 pounders

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#43: AT GC June 11- Pm Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:45 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Ouistrehan

The Fuhrer was forbidden us to surrender, we had thought about it with Stalky before the battle started. Dreaming of being a POW in England, then I snapped out of my dream. I handed Hans a Fruast and said come with me.
We have been on the coast fighting since June 6, thats 10 moves and close to 10 battles. We are still here, we said our prayers and kissed our loved ones pictures. We placed our 88mm in an ambush mod, facing right down a road at an angle, we only had to wait 6 mins till a Sherman came rumbling up the road with the hatch open... he was smoking a fag. We fired at 10 metres, I saw the tank commanders body flying in the air at least 10 metres..... parts of him almost landed on me. Then next a running fire fight broke out, the map is very big. We managed to get the 2 rear locations to cut off his supply, BUT COULD WE HOLD THEM.
Stalky sent most of his men racing for those locations. At this time Hans and myself crawled up to a tank we could here the Britts talking about Tiger sightings, we level the fraust at the tank and it went up in flames. We killed the crew as they came out of the tank firing at us. My morale kicked in and the game stopped....lossing 2 locations and yes it was the resupply one, dam. We are still happy to be here, causing another 12 hour delay for the Ailles. What a day for the I 736É716 as I pinned another medal on Hans, this time the IRON CROSS 2nd Class. Salute

German Losses 12 Killed 22 Wounded
Allies Losses 16 Killed 8 Wounded 1 POW 2 Tanks Lost.

#44: Turn 43 Problem Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:21 am
    —
Note

I noticed on turn 43 the I.6 Lehr appeared in Villers Bocage, I moved this unit to Hottot and then on turn 44 the BG is not longer on the map. This is a major problem.

I will also post this in Bugs for 4.4

Steelgunner

#45: :) Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:34 pm
    —
Maby its AT_rear units dressed as trafic controller redirect them? Smile

hehe

Stalky, badly bruced from Bayoux

#46: SGPBM vs. AT GJS4.4 GC Author: prototype_beta PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:20 pm
    —
H. Q., 10.6.1944. Alied Commander - South Sector, (High Command, Army Group A) Operations Section No. 7569c/44

(Bayeaux - AT_Stalky - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT44)

After our previous 6 battle stay at the front in which my command staff and I were able to help keep the allied invaders at bay, we were given a 3 day pass for Paris...it was just what we needed. We came back to duty invigorate and ready to fight. They temporarily switched my command sector from south to north and sent us to Bayeaux...

The enemy in his haste to drive inland here had gotten caught beyond his supply lines here. He did dstill have some fuel and ammo reserves so he would have operational tanks. Still, it was a check in our column.

We held the majority of the city except for a strip running N-S from the Lingeveres exit and the SE corner surrounding the Cruelly and Thoan exits. The enemy also held some of the Cathedral and some buildings in the center of the city including the Place de Bayeux.

My plan was to consolidate our hodlings everywhere and the reduce the SE corner. With 2 jagdpanzer IVs and a sturmhaubitze i felt confident in an offensive plan. I deployed to cover the Lingeveres strip as well as my lifeline
through the Tilly sur Seulles exit. I also deployed a small attack force in the buildings north of the Cruelly exit and a small covering force in the Cathedral. I figfured i could use interioir lines of defense to exploit allied weaknesses...it worked well.

The action began with me clearing the Lingeveres exit as the enemy did not deploy there. He did however deploy atleast 4 inf platoons in the Cathedral which initially made me nervous. However jagd fire combined with a hidden inf gun and the pzgrenadieres I left in the Cathedral forced the Brits to fall back with considerable losses.

At this point the allies opened up from positions in the buildings directly east of the Place de 14 Juillet in support of the suppressed troops in the Cathedral but this again drew the wrath of the jagdpz and the inf gun forcing the allies to retreat. At this time my troops from the north were coming into line, 3 platoons lining up on the flank of the enemy poistions around Place 14. They quickly dispersed the allied infantry around 14 and began moving towards Place Bayeaux. The jagdpz moved up and took Place 14 before exchanging shots with a DD (to no affect) and withdrawing. meanwhile reaching the buildings west of Place 14 a pzbusche team was able to sight and destroy the DD Sherman. This would cost them their lives in a brief allied counter attack but it also used up the majority of the allied infantry to accomplsih this and their morale was now getting low.

Initiating the action from the north now, we were able to discover a enemy 6pdr near the Crulley exit and engaged it. In attempting to get the sturm a shot we exchanged a few shots but neither the sturm nor the guncrew seemed able to perform as shots were scattered and infrequent. An aufklarer team was in fact the hero as they engaged the ATG and eventuallly took it and the exit VL. After my inf in the center buildings engaged a second DD (dmging it) the enemy morale crashed and the fled the field once again leaving Bayeux in German hands.

German 16KIA 23wnded 0 tank dest
Allies 34KIA 23wnded 1 tank dest (2 captured)
1 gun dest

#47:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:59 pm
    —
HI,

Im just curious if you could maybe leave a picture of the strat map at this point?

Thanks.

#48: Turn 43 Fixed Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:12 am
    —
Turn 43 Fixed

The Missing BG of the I.6 Lehr has been fixed, where it went on turn 44 is any ones guess. Thanks to Stalky and myself we went back to turn 43 and redid the Battles as best as we could with land grabs. Each BG may save a few tanks and men here and there.

#49: Strat Map 11th Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:19 am
    —
Here is the strat Map

Date 11th

AT_Clan

#50: AT GC June 11- Pm Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:26 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Tailleville

Last message from Creully Command Post was weak and almost unreadable. The naval fire was right on top of them and men and equipment was throwen in the air. An Avre could be heard blasting away and we could here the laughter of Stalky just behind the Avre, he was laughing again because I think he just blew up some of his own men. I sent a message to the 914é352 to break out if they could, 3 Panzer III left over from the Invasion of Poland and 2 Sdklz 2cm tried to make a breakout but Naval Fire and a 6 pounder halted that movement right where it started. All men and equipment report back to the rear for refiitng.

German Losses 12 Killed 20 Wounded 5 POW 3 Tanks Lost1 Gun Lost
Allies Losses 2 Killed 1 Tank Damaged Note* Stalky Killed his own men here and he ran off the road drunk damageing his AVRE.

#51: AT GC June 11- Pm Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:42 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Creully

The 914é352 fighting in Creully for over 5 Days has been disbanded with a brave last battle on the front. In the battle retaking a location, but with constant shelling from tanks, naval fire, a barrage and am sure air to come if he had the time. The morale kicked in about the 6 min mark. Refit at the rear 914é352, walk away with your head held high. You blooded the 69é50 which is now disbanded by the 901 Lehr and the Britts 22é7 will be brought to justice soon.

German Losses 23 Killed 16 Wounded 1 POW 1 MARDER 1 Gun Captured
Allies Losses 8 Killed 7 Wounded 1 Tank Damaged

#52: AT GC June 11- Pm Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:52 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Periers Ridge

The 130 Lehr retook one location to prevent the enemy from moving forward to the next map. A pak 40 blew up a light tank drivng down the main road in Periers Ridge and a cat and mouse game began again with the lone Mark 4 and 3 Sherman tanks. The Mark 4 escaped Naval barrage and a mortar barrage, but did not escape a round from a Sherman tank. Stalky infanrty took a location and my brave soldats counter attack and retook the location well braving cannon fire from two tanks.

German Losses 6 Killed 11 Wounded 1 Tank Lost
Allies Losses 5 Killed 3 Wounded 1 Light Tank

#53: AT GC June 11- Pm Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:02 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

The 192É21 Panzer Div is facing the 5É6 AB here in Benouville. The Battle opened with myself shelling a building with an assualt gun.... Stalky blew it up in one shot. I had to recliam some land in the rear so he could not steal a rear location. We sercurred the building around our command post. The action was light, I spotted a 75mm gun in a field and the mortar teams took care of that gun. A last min dash for a side location worked with 30 sec... I was surprised it work even with the RAF coming down on the running squad... an attack command unit from Stalky tired to get the location back, but the lone soldat held the house when the timer went to zero.

German Losses 7 Killed 6 Wounded 1 Assualt Gun
Aliies 5 Killed 3 Wounded 1 Gun Lost 75mm Infantry Gun

#54: Deny! Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:07 pm
    —
At Tailleville, Image by AT_Media team

AT_Stalky

#55: Good day men Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:04 pm
    —
Back with my testosterone boys, the AB unit stationed at the Bridge. My good the AB are just to much, all the time the jolly "Maby there's going to be a another battle today, we can only hope, ey ey". Jesus, take me far away from them. Na, im just sit here and listen to the AT_national song, http://users.skynet.be/at_clan/radio_music/lilimar4.MP3 and let the AB fightof the Germans who are climbing all over the bridge. And the germans under the command of PrototypeBeta, they are even more blood thirsty than the ABs.

Later I had a meeting at that map with the impossible name, North of Sword, Cort...somthing.. The UK had moved in there troops and Germans was was eager to through em back again, but central heating got to much for them, I used 4 pioneers with flamers to convince them to move back, most dint, and they was just overdone! The JGD panthers was a real pest, damned how many PIAT rounds they took at least 9 hits, and 2 of them even suffered a naval and a mortar barrage, nothing... In the end the UK now controls the whole South center but not the dock.

AT_Stalky

#56: AT GC June 12- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:04 am
    —
H. Q., 12.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Ouistreham

Another 12 hours in Ouistreham

Well Hans is at it again, this time he took charge of an 88 Pak crew. Pointing it down the bridge span. It took five mins before the Allies sent over a rumbling Sherman towards the bridge. The plan was simple, wait for the sherman to get on the bridge and block it with its wrecked out haul. Hans opened up and fire 2 rounds, the second one blowing it up. Another Sherman was sent in, again another round was fired, the sherman took a hit, 2 dead, one wounded. It retreated, Bren gun and rifle fired flew bye the heads of the 88mm pak crew. I order them away from the gun when all shells where used. Stalky sent his wounded tank across the bridge to take the location, only barley getting by the wrecked out Sherman. A small fire fight broke out at another location, just long enough to hold off the enemy for a while before being cut down. The time ran out with the Germans still hold ing on to one location.

German Losses 16 Killed 10 Wounded 1 Gun Lost
Allies Losses 18 Killed 7 Wounded 1 Tank Lost 1 Tank damaged

#57:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:09 pm
    —
Zappi vs MOOXE

Bayeux - Allied Attack - Bloody, even infantry losses for each side. 1 gun and 1 tank lost for germans. Allies gained 2 VLs just barely.

Tailleville - Meeting Engagement - I catch much of his infantry in the wide open marsh fields, 3 tanks down to 1 german. Morale fails at 7:42. Allies keep 3 vls.

Perriers Ridge - German Attack. I start in wide open with 5 panthers. 1 gets knocked out, 2nd loses main gun and is knocked out. I kill 4 enemy guns, damage 1 tank and make another tank surrender. High infantry losses for allies and a morale loss for them. Since I didnt own many vls to start with the morale loss penalty is light for allies. The allied BG here is finished, only a few tanks, probably no guns and 2nd rate infantry.

Benouville - Ongoing engagement - I stay low... Zapp captured buron vl and I took it back... German losses 4 men, allied 17.

Next battle is Thaon. Allied attack, they have a servely weakened BG and they start in the open on the east side (middle).

#58:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:14 pm
    —
Thaon attack against Proto and his sturmgeshutz supported by Zooka

Proto tryed to catch me over the hedge on North area deploy , i guess he thinked he was completly hidden and then will surprise me, but my trooper runing at start to covert this area, and i saw his movement then... i was waiting his Sturmgeshutz closing the hedge and then the Avre opened fired, Sturm dommaged ans immobilized, second Avre shoot destroyed it with some of his infantry support....

On center house my men supported by Stuart and Ff attack and gain control of the house , the Ff destroyed the Sturmgeshtz placed along the house there, the infatry killed zooka and some inftry placed there. then after cleared the north area, my Ff came to support Avre and Stuart against one more sturmgeshutz, the game stoped by German morale failure when the Sturmgeshutz explosed

The result was clear but maybe i was lucky anyway, keep the way going trooper, Thaon will be our

#59:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:22 am
    —
lord zappi is making you suffer Razz

#60:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:24 am
    —
Thats just the last breath of fire from a dead dragon. Proto just got cocky, that BG is KIA.

#61: AT GC June 12- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:56 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The I.22é21 is facing the 6É6 AB that was been reinfored once and I await there supply and morale drop. The Bridge is ours at the start of the battle and Red sends at least 4 or 5 squads over during the battle. Red takes the Bridge and Poor Bastards house, but my counter attacks knocks him out of the house and we retake Poor Bastards House.

German Losses 22 Killed 8 Wounded
Ailles Losses 15 Killed 16 Wounded 2 Armour Damaged

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total

#62: AT GC June 12 - Pm Movement Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:18 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Movement

Couseulles - Sur - Mer

The 26É12 SS Panzer Div is still in Couselles sur Mer and making the Allies pay for the last 6 days. Last turn the suppy was caught off, but we our happy with our location and keeping the Allies at bay. The battle open up with him lossing a gun and in turn my self lossing one. He then lost 2 light tanks in an attack on a building along with 1 pioneer, 1 bren section and a command team. I lost 2 squads, a infanrty gun and 2 mg teams later on in the battle. We still hold half the map and can stay there longer while we make him pay for his attacks.

German Losses 16 Killed 12 Wounded 1 POW 2 Infantry Guns
Allies Losses 20 Killed 10 Wounded 2 Tanks Lost 1 gun lost
[/b]

#63: AT GC June 12- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:20 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Ouistreham

The brave I 736É716 had been order out last turn, we a made a break out to save our men. Hans and myself used the river and swamp route to make the break out, to live and fight another day. We left a small group of men to attended to the dieing and wounded. With only one location left and enemy tanks on top of us, we choose not to fight but offer a few men only to greet the Allies. He moved one tank up about 15 metres on the last location held by us and the 2 min clock started, a few shhots we exchanged and the batttle was over. The I 736É716 lasted till June 12 PM on the beach, thats the longest I have ever seen them do on any GC.

German Losses 1 Killed
Allies Losses 1 Wounded

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:47 am; edited 3 times in total

#64: AT GC June 12 Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:37 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Bayeux

The 901 Panzer Lehr Div is in Bayeux taking on the 22 BDE 7th. We wanted then out and a counter attacked was planned. We opened up with a shreik team taking out a A27L tank, we then took care of an infanty squad and a recon team. We adavanced in areas and took back a central location, the same skreik team then took out another A27L tank, the crew did catch some fire and lost 2 men, so the lone man adavced to try to make it 3 tanks knocked out, he did get in 3 shots before being killed. The Aliies counter attacked and re-took the centre location back, we then counter attacked and took it back again. We then ended the battle with another location retaken back, so the Allies have only 2 locations left and we our in a good position there.

German Losses 10 Killed 8 Wounded
Allies Losses 12 killed 12 Wounded 2 Armour Lost (A27L)

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#65:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:27 pm
    —
The war continue . . . . :plane

. . . . . . .:tank . . . . . :tank2

:hitler

#66:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:09 pm
    —
Thaon.
German Commander Prototype Beta. UK commander AT_Stalky
Date 12th June

We started of in Thaon, the UK was out of fuel, damned. The German moved in there 12/12 SS Pzt BG, and the deploy was much as a meeting, with Germans on the Right side, and UK at the Left side, sort of reversed... I had also a narrow strip just to the north of his deploy, this strip was really dangerous to deploy in, and I only gambled with 2 teams who where ordered to run ASAP to the North Hedge line, but a German IVH and a infantry team got in LOS of them as they run over the open fields. All my tanx, maby sad to call them all, they was only 3, a FF, AVRE and a Stuart. Was immobile due the fuel lack. They took a defensive position, and just hoped that some Germans would get in there sights. Beta moved in a huge circle anti clock vice, avoiding my 3 tanx, and only late did he try to killem. The IVH came from North, down the main road, fired at my poor AVRE who was not deployed to face a North coming enemy, after the IVH fired several rounds at a safe distance, avoiding the short range AVRE gun, the crew was ordered out. My friends are here to enlighten them self not to light them self. The IHV was laughing, when he saw my men bailout, but that laugh was silenced by a PIAT who got his tail, and the IVH was now ablaze. Proto decided to get a second IVH to my small aria, and faced my FF, the 17pdr fired 2 rounds, and the IVH was scrap.

Benoville.
German Commander Prototype Beta. UK commander AT_Stalky

The UK moved in from Oisteham, and Germans controlled much of the map but not the city in South Right. We was both determent to get it, as its a better place to fight then the open arias, where the Germans Pak40SF is at grate risk from UK mortars. My m10 3 inch was driving at high speed from Right to Left, as a SF fired at distance, they exchanged some rounds but my poor m/10 was dead in the end. W when up north, and caught a Scout team in a building, but my Grunts and a tank was kicking them out, lucky me I had a Commander near by. We drew further up north, and another SF came forward, and BANG, damned, at the time i had 3 infantry teams supporting the tank, and they all fired as crazy from second floor building, the SF must have been distracted as they got a lethal round from the Reg Sherman. The tank continued, and a Pak43, 88mm opened fire, splapling, and the round bounced of, the Sherman turned the turret and BANG, the Pak got another round in the Sherman side, and 2 men died, immobilized, but the gunner still aimed and got a single deadly HE round right at the Pak, all died. Back to South Lefts assault, we have caught some, maby 3 Germans infantry teams in the middle of two Shermans, they are crawling in a hedge, this is really ridiculous, grown men crawling in the mud, and they forgot to bring there Schreck to! This is a shooting range for my brave tanx who takes turn picking them of one by two! In the end UK controlled the city.

AT_Stalky

#67: AT GC June 12 PM Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:18 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The II 22É21 are still fighting the 6É6 AB in Pegasus Bridge. The AB supply has started to drop. Zappi open wiht an attack right away. I caught him in the open and slowly took are of his infanrty and one lone light tank. He did counter attack and took poor Bastards House, but I then launched an attack retaking the house and the bridge. We traded shots and he took out one of my small tanks, then my Mark 4 took care of a 17 pounder and an 75mm infantry gun. I tried to advance farther but a 6 ponder delayed the light tank up enough. His morale almost crashed and time ran out.

German Losses 23 Killed 10 Wounded 1 POW 1 Light tank lost and 2 light tanks damaged.
Allies losses 26 Killed 21 Wounded 1 Light tank, 2 Guns

#68: AT GC June 13 - Am Movement Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:28 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Bayeaux

I had a feeling Zappi wanted the Catherdal..... so i amassed 5 squads in there. But I could not belive what he did, he put 2 tanks inside Catherdal, not very real life and maybe a little too funny to have tanks there. But my five squads took care of his infantry first then my fruasts took care of both of his tanks. His morale was dropping, a shreik team took out a tank and we retook a 2 locations. He took out one of my jags, then my other jag took care of another tank, i was going in for the kill then his morale kicked in, it saved the Allies, but they have only one location left there.

German Losses 18 Killed 19 Wounded 1 Pow
Allies Losses 22 Killed 16 Wounded 4 POW 5 Armour lost

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#69: AT GC June 13 Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:39 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

The 21 Panzer Div is in Benouville taking on the attacking 9th BDE 3dr div.
The fighting opened up with an 88mm taking out a M4A2 tank and then he dropped naval on the gun and took it out. Mooxe and Proto take note he took Pegasus Bridge exit to drive his tanks through there next movement. I took some ground and they did too.

German Losses 4 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Pak 88è
Allies losses 7 Killed 4 Wounded 1 Armour

#70: AT GC June 13- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:51 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

The Allies where just moved into Thaon with a new group the 151é50 and the II 12É12 SS made thenm dearly pay for it. Zappis BG was disbanded and the allies where forced off the map.

#71: AT GC June 13- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:00 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The Bridge is in our hands and the AB are tired and weak, only 2 AT guns left in there group. His 6 pounder was in a building and he managed to get one of my small tanks. I dropped a barrage on his light tank and it was damaged, one dead one wounded... may not be back next turn. NOthing much happened, both sides are low, we truced at 3:24 mark of the game.

German Losses 1 Killed 1 Light tank
Allies 1 Killed 1 Damaged Light tank

#72: AT GC June 13 Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:10 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Bayeaux

Stalky moved in the British 69é50 and the 901 Lehr had just put out the welcome mat at the door. He opened up the attack coming up the north side, i meet him with 3 squads and covering fire. He moved up a crab tank to support his attack. I moved up my Jag to take out the crab tank, the tank was up in flames on the second round. Next a fire fight broke out in the centre building, a 2 prong attack by Stalky, I said I like that so I attacked him. Taking most of his infantry out in the centre he moved up a tank to support them, i then took it out with another Jag tank. He then moved up a firefly to help and that also exploded into flames. His attack up north was stopped and so i advanced, my Jag caught a few rounds by a 6 pounder in a building that I did not notice, the Jag was tracked by the gun, but the 6 pounder came under fire from 2 infanty squads that took care of it. I then got a shreik team in place and took out another tank, this made his morale crash and the map was ours, the 901 Lehr deliver another BG to the waste basket.

German Losses 12 Killed 6 Wounded 1 Jag Tank damagedè
Allies Losses 23 Killed 18 Wounded 4 Tanks Lost and 1 gun

#73: AT GC June 13 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:48 am
    —
H. Q., 13.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

Both sides are weak..... but we hold the bridge. The AB are finished here. Zappi can not do much with the equipment he has and they have no supplies left. They wil either disbanded or fall back.... disbanded they will.
The action was light, took out 2 75 mm guns and 1 Light tank. I did not attack.

German Losses 7 Killed 7 Wounded 1 Light tank lost 2 Damaged
Allies Losses 9 Killed 13 Wounded 1 Light tank lost 2 Guns

#74: AT GC June 13 - Pm Movement Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:36 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benoville

The 192É21 are here in Benoville, the Armour spearhead of the 131É7 is advancing into the map, we have gaps beacause the last British BG left here for Pegasus Bridge. Our right side is wide open and we are in danger of lossing supplies. Zappi advances down our right side, a small fire fight breaks out, mortar fire, i take on 2 light tanks and an A7 Tank with my lone 7.5 assualt gun, i get off 3 rounds before he his finished. He then dumps naval on 2 squads and attacks a main building. I did manage to catch a A7 Tank on the main road with 88 mm gun, it burst into flames. Zappi presses hard down my right flank, not much I could because of deployment. He took out the 88 mm in the dieing seconds and this caused my morale to crash. Leaving us with only two locations, but with lots of holes..... this is a very large map.

German Losses 23 Killed 19 Wounded 1 Assualt gun 1 88 mm
Allies Losses 15 Killed 13 Wounded 1 Tank

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#75: AT GC June 13- Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:51 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

The II 12é12 SS are in Thaon, the last battle fought here looked like a morale crashed on the German side with three small pockets around the locations. I decided to gamble and take all the remaining tanks of the SS 12é12. I position up close and opened up right away, taking out a squad around one position. Stalky had amassed a large group of tanks on my right flank, this was his area of attack, I had two tanks down there and one squad, I quickly sent two tanks to help out. The armour battle opened up with one of his tanks going up in flames, then one of mine going up in flames. My lone tank there was in trouble, but the other tanks arrived just in time. Three tanks attacked my lone Mark 4, the Mark 4 nailed one of his tanks, then the Mark 4 got tracked by shell fire. I had sent the lone squad up close to the hedge and it paid off, getting the other tank with a fraust. He had two more tanks behind the hedge, my two arriving Mark 4 s took care of them. Soon I decided to attack the other areas so I could get more locations before his morale dropped, it worked... I got two more locations back and my morale was high still, his morale kicked in and his BG was disbanded.

Is anyone else going to make reports... or should i continue to do so.

German Losses 20 Killed 18 Wounded 4 POW 1 Armour Lost 2 Damaged
Allies Losses 31 Killed 21 Wounded 5 Armour Lost 3 POW

Last edited by Steelgunner on Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total

#76: SPM079 - Proto v. Stalky - Benouville Author: prototype_beta PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:15 pm
    —
Firs I apologize for missing some AARs (in the mid-60s I believe). Lets just say I took an absolute pasting by Zappi4 (again) and was only saved when a buxom french farm girl (they do exist!) took me in for a few days and nursed me back to health.

After some R&R I arrived at Benouville ready for my next command. The allies were deployed in the SE and along the south end of the board including in a position to assault the Chateau in the SW corner. I deployed defensively trying to take advantage of the long LOSs that existed.

Stalk pushed hard from east to west moving souith of the main E-W rouad that divides the map. An 88mm ATG placed against the north end of the map drew first blood with a two shot kill...the Sherman never knew what hit him. A second Sherman tried to sneak across the LOS using smoke but this time the 88 did the job with 1 shot.

Meanwhile the allied attack in the Chateau was stymied by hidden pioneers and a total of 5 teams in and around the complex. Overall I believe we frustrated the allies here.

G KIA(6) Tanks(0)
A KIA(20+) Tanks (2)

proto

#77: SPM080 - Proto v Stalky - ? Author: prototype_beta PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:20 pm
    —
I dont remember the map after Benouville but thats probably a good thing. If my memory serves me here I had sturms that refused to act like tanks. Stalky returned the favor of the last battle in spades here. Ahh yes, now it comes back. The map was Periers I believe (large central town), anyway, Stalk overloaded the south flank and took the gun out on 1 of the 2 tanks there...it was down hill after that.

G KIA(20+) Tanks (1 & 1 dmgd)
A KIA(6) Tanks (0)

Suffered a "2 spot" morale loss here...

proto

#78:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:09 pm
    —
MOOXE vs AT_Zappi4

Hermanville - Allied Attack

Airstrike immobilizes 2 Jagds and takes out main gun of each. Pbuche teams take out baby sherman. Arty immobilized sherman and destroyed 1 6pdr gun. Allies end up with a big more ground, losses for infantry about even for both sides.

Pegasus Bridge - Allied Attack

Last stand for germans I thought. Lined up 5 s35s, 1 markIV and 1 88cm AT gun. Lost it all.... Morale failure and we lost some VLs. (This BG wasnt supposed to be here anyways,,, someone forgot to move the BG from Hillman in, I did that during strats)

Benouville - German Attack

I moved the 1/6 Lehr into here. Lost 1 panther, allies made up the lost ground... Lost some infantry to... Naval, air and arty disabled 2 panthers. My attack was just stalled after that.

Thaon - Allied Attack

Allies disbanded here. Germans lost 1 markIV, 1 pak40 and 1 88cm.

Next battle is #89 at Pegasus Bridge. Heres your deploy zone.

#79: AT GC June 15 - Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:43 pm
    —
H. Q., 13.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

Well after fighting non stop for a week, i was given a 3 day pass to Paris. Oh the French Whores, amazing what they will do for some food coupons.
I joined up with the 12 SS Panzer Div in Thoan, the BG was getting down after repeated attacks and at least 2 disbandments maybe 3 here by them. The 231 1st BDE 50th was moving in with Commander Stalky. He opened up a double Front attack with a mass of tanks... 10 in total. I had only 2 tanks and some AT. At the start his right side fell silent, I nailed 4 out of his 5 tank there in that arera and disabled the 5th one. That side was fine now, I did losse one 88mm on that side. The other side I opened up with 1 kill and then my 88mm got it, I then damaged 2 other tanks with my 2 tanks on that side. I had him right where i wanted him, but then he did managed to get one of my Mark 4, I decided to lay back with my last tank I set one more tank a blaze with my last tank... he then called in the RAF and took out my last tank. The clock ended around the 2:30 mark when both sides morale crashed. He has only one loaction..... i gained ground around him.

German Losses 20 Killed 24 Wounded 2 Tanks 2 Guns.
Allies Losses 21 Killed 12 Wounded 6 Tanks Lost 3 Damaged

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

#80: AT GC June 15 Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:55 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Hemanville

I then switched over to Hermanville with the SSPZ Gr RGT 25 of the 12SS Panzer Division. I decided to place right up on top of him very close, since he had only one location and I had only one tank left. I thought this would be the time to attack, later he would only grow stronger. The Battle opened right up, I had a fllammer squad and another squad in a building I shared with the Britts. Stalky put an AT gun in there and maybe 1 or 2 squads in there, my teams took care of them right away. Another position opened up much the same in a brush area.. my squads quicklly took care of the Britts, German SMG is very good in a close fight. I took care of a 17 pounder with my Pak 40 and then he sent in a few squads maybe 3, I dropped a barrage on them, it was bad... chewed them up good. The flamer took care of the rest of them. He did advance to take a position, but I counter attacked and took it back. His morale was very low... I spotted his lone tank and sent my lone Jag after him. I nailed it after the second round went right through it, his morale kicked in and the Britts where forced off the map.

German Losses 9 Killed 7 Wounded
Aliies Losses 26 Killed 20 Wounded 2 POW 1 Armour Lost 2 Guns

#81:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:00 pm
    —
Buron meeting engagement

MOOXE vs AT_Red_Scorpion

The panthers ruled the wheat fields. German losses... 3 infantry, 2 crew of a panther, maybe a few minor injuries. Allied got disbanded with less than 6 mins into the fight. Allied losses... 1 FF, 1 Sherman, 1 Stuart...4 6pdrs and a pile of infantry. The FF bailed out actually... so it wasnt counted as a kill in the end game stats.

SGMP95.zip
 Description:
Latest German GC File

Download
 Filename:  SGMP95.zip
 Filesize:  148.15 KB
 Downloaded:  312 Time(s)

#82:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:03 am
    —
you're just lucky mooxe

#83: AT GC June 15- PM Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:59 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The 857É346 are in the Peg map, with only a few locations, but the emeny 9É3 of the Britts are cut off at Benoville and are now low in supplies in the Pegasus Bridge map. We need some ground here to attack later. I set up a more defesive ring around the hedges. The battle opened up right away, I took out 2 guns and some infanty. Next Stalky launched a barrage that got one of my Stugs, they left the tank under fire from a barrage.They are in the back lines being question about this as we speak. A bravery Stug crew took out a Firefly, which in turn another Firefly took out a Stug. I gain some much needed ground and even got on the other side of the river nearer the big bridge to contest those 2 locations next time plus one new location was captured and bringing the total to 3 locations and a firm hand on the map. They will be even lower on ammo next turn.

German Losses 10 Killed 8 Wounded 1 Stug Lost 1 Stug Damaged
Aliies Losses 15 Killed 9 Wounded 1 Tank 2 Guns Lost

Last edited by Steelgunner on Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

#84: AT GC June 15 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:08 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benoville

The Lehr I.6 are in Benoville against the 131é7 Britts. Naval has helped the Allies here last time. I expected naval... so i spaced my Panthers, the Naval opened up and damaged two Panthers... they could no longer move. I spotted a 6 pound AT gun and took it out with a Panther, next a Piat crew, a Cromwell Tank and some infantry where taken care of. A 90 mm Britt tank did cause some problems, the tank took out 2 of my Panthers under a German Barrage... my Shreik team took out the tank. Then another 90mm came out, but this time my Panther took care of it right away. Next my infantry rushed for locations, another panther spotted another 90 mm tank and took care of it right away. Stalky morale was hanging by a thread, some infantry was spotted and taken care of, his morale crashed and the Allies where left with 3 locations.

German Losses 12 Killed 5 Wounded 2 Panthers Lost 1 Damaged
Allies Losses 20 Killed 15 Wounded 4 Tanks Lost 1 Gun

#85:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:04 am
    —
Wish I had the file.

#86: Another bloody day in Normandy Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:27 pm
    —
Letter home.

Dear mom,

I'm still here in this hellhole called Normandy, today I was forced to command the Unit at a bridge called Paegasus or something like that. The Germans have tried to retake it several times. Our brave men was low on ammo and fuel. We had a invention called the Fire Fly, yes mom, u laugh now, but its far more deadly than the name suggests, it have a huge gun, that's really effective in killing the superior Germans tanx. I had 2 of these FFs but only one moved due to the fuel shortage. The Germans was commanded by the "Normand Fox", aka SteelGunner, who's Germans best tanx commander, damned hes good. He was deployed between 2 hedge lines, and i had limited access into it, i was not prepared to put my FFs there and not be able to redraw them, he have 88s, and Stugs, Pak38 - 40, and fausts and a whole lot of nasty German crafted destruction tools. I put two 6pdr there and hoped the would get a Stug or some guns, not so, 3 or 4 Stugs, with 3 AT-guns blasted them into small parts. Damned SteelGunner.
Now, he advanced, with smart moves he tried to get the FFs, but it cost him 2 Stugs, but i lost a lovely FF any way. He gained the access to hedge line, that will make UKs situation here less good next time.
As you mom have ordered me, not to take risks, I put my legs on my back as soon the battle started, leaving the brave men to fight alone, they are brave so they manage. I whent over the bridge, and got from bad to worth, as I run into AT_Zappi, my superior officer, I did my best to look like an officer, and he asked me where I was heading? (deserting is penalized with Death), so I just say, that the Bridge boys do fine without me, and I just looked for another hot spot where I was needed.... Zappi looked really pleased, he say, "-Thats the spirit man, then I have exactly what u are searching for right here", he was referring to the fight that just emerged in front of me, Steel had just ordered his Panthers at Benoville to turn up the heat on the southern sGJS sector (north part of the map), Zappi say, "go get em boy", as he left the CP. Well, as u use to say mom, "enjoy the situation"...
Well, in north benoville, Steel had 3+1 Panthers, I had a PIAT and a Cromwell, and a M10, i put my naval at them, no damage at all. He moved forward to get out of the Naval, and my PIAT fired, kaplonk, hit, no damage and again, nothing. I moved up my m10, and killed one Panther, moved it back, but got caught in barrage, immobile, damned. Steel rushes up a panther, Cromwell is in flames, here comes a Schreck team, Panther come in LOS to, and who killed my m10? I don't know no UK-soldier lived to tell. Another m10 fired from long distance at the second Panther, and panther was in flames. But my m10 was killed by another Panther, they was just all over me, confusion, alcohol, its a haze..

Anyway mom, I do my best to get home real soon, you naughty son in France

Little Stalky

#87:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:27 pm
    —
letter to mum? alcohol? deserting?

arrrrgh! stalky, you will be shot!

Last edited by RedScorpion on Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

#88:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:29 pm
    —
Thaon against proto:

Well, Tiger attack

map was biger but we hold +- 50 % at end of battle...
German tiger still a nightmare, but we dommaged 1 and captured 2 Tiger who will be ood to repair our Fire Fly lost here... some infatry lost in both ( more in allies side)

German lost 2 Tiger catpured, 1 dommaged and some inftry ( 1 zooka if i dont made mistake)

Uk lost 2 Ff, 1 M10 , 1 sherman and some inftry

AT98.zip
 Description:
AT98 against proto at Thaon

Download
 Filename:  AT98.zip
 Filesize:  148.23 KB
 Downloaded:  321 Time(s)

#89: AT GC June 15 - PM Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:59 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Hernanville

The Allies are moving in under the Command of General Zappi in Hernanville.
The Battle opened up with Zappi guessing right about AT placement and taking out my Pak 40. (Mental note, he does like to open up right away more then once throughout this GC.) He then advanced with infanrty down a side, which I met him with some of my infantry. He then brought up a Light tank, so I brought up my Jag and took care of the Light Tank. He then opened up with a 17 Pounder in the background, I then took care of that with my 88mm, Zappi then called in the RAF and took care of my 88mm. Some small fire fights opened around the area. I gained some ground in the lower part of the map and he mad a last minute dash across a field, gain a few yards. (They also reinforced the BG)

German Losses 8 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Damaged Stug 2 Guns Lost
Allies Lost 25 Killed 16 Wounded 1 Light Tank 1 17 pounder.

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#90: AT GC June 15 - PM Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:42 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegesus Bridge

The Allies are out of supply here, the Battle opened up with myself trying to gain control of the big bridge to control our rear. Zappi reinforced here as well, some small fire fights broke out here and there. He got one my Stugs caught on the other side of the bridge, he then tracked one of my Stugs with mortar or a round. I was down to one Stug, that Stug then took out 2 Fireflies, I also managed to get 2 of there guns. We gain one location here and also halfed an exit point. We gained ground and are in a better position next time.

German Losses 15 Killed 9 Wounded 1 Stug lost 1 Damaged Stug and 1 gun lost.
Allies losses 18 Killed 17 Wounded 1 POW 4 tanks damaged (2 out 4 will not be back) 2 Guns Lost.

#91: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:51 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Movement

Bayeux

Zappi moving into Bayeux again, his BG is low.... so he reinforced again today. Thats 3 BG s in the last 3 turns. Only June 16, 1944 here, could the Aliies be getting low already in the GC. The Battle open up with his usual opening firepower. I did not deploy an easy mark for him. He advanced in both areas and firefights broke out. He nailed a Jag tank of mine, in turn I got that tank with a shriek. Then i rushed in my infantry to overrun 3 tanks close by buildings and sent in my Jag. He got my Jag and a got one of his 3 Cromwells and overran his position there. The battle ended with Zappi getting one location from me and some ground, I did gain ground in the top position.

German Losses 13 Killed 27 Wounded 2 Jags Lost
Allies Losses 25 Killed 27 Wounded 4 Tanks Lost 1 Damaged and one tank Captured.

#92: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:59 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

Commander Zappi reinforces here too. This map is so large, will be hard for either side. My Panthers are spaced for his naval. So he dumps naval and air on alone panther, I drive the Panther out of the area with out a scratch, but the naval does take out a shreik crew. Shots are traded in one location, he overtakes the location but i counter attack and retake position.

I spot his tanks and a battle of cat and mouse develop, I get a shot on one of his tanks and it blows up in fire, then Zappi has his way. He nails 3 of my Panthers in the fight. The battle ends with both sides taking ground. Hope fully next time we will do better here.

German Losses 21 Killed 12 Wounded 1 POW 3 Panthers Lost
Allies Losses 12 Killed 11 Wounded 1 Armour Lost 1 Damaged

#93: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:59 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

Commander Zappi and myself moved arouond for better positions on the map. Nothing happened much, we traded a few positions for the next battle. Also the BG was reinforced by the Allies.

No Losses either side.

#94: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:04 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Hermanville

The Allies are trying to get a foothold on the map. They have only one location. Zappi tried to get over a hedge and took some losses. The battle was more or less a stalemate, but at the end I did gain ground to make his spot smaller and smaller.

German Losses 15 Killed 10 Wounded 1 Gun Lost
Allies Losses 14 Killed 18 Wounded 2 Tanks M10s

#95: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:12 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

Game started with a disconnection, we rebooted. Zappi saw my troops deployed, but i did not see his. He made a mistake by saying my 2 Stugs would have been lost. So when rehooked up for deploy I did put 2 more AT guns in that area. After the battle he said it was unfair, but I disagree, war is war. He could have changed his deployment like i did mine. He suffer with lossing 6 Tanks, 1 damaged Tank and one lost gun there, he did get my 2 Stugs and 2 guns. The game ended with a morale crash on both sides, he did get one location back, barley. GG Zappi.

German Losses 8 Killed 16 Wounded 2 Stugs Lost 2 Guns Lost
Allies Losses 15 Killed 10 Wounded 6 Tanks 1 Damaged 1 Gun

#96: Re: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:21 am
    —
Steelgunner wrote:
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

Game started with a disconnection, we rebooted. Zappi saw my troops deployed, but i did not see his. He made a mistake by saying my 2 Stugs would have been lost. So when rehooked up for deploy I did put 2 more AT guns in that area. After the battle he said it was unfair, but I disagree, war is war. He could have changed his deployment like i did mine. He suffer with lossing 6 Tanks, 1 damaged Tank and one lost gun there, he did get my 2 Stugs and 2 guns. The game ended with a morale crash on both sides, he did get one location back, barley. GG Zappi.

German Losses 8 Killed 16 Wounded 2 Stugs Lost 2 Guns Lost
Allies Losses 15 Killed 10 Wounded 6 Tanks 1 Damaged 1 Gun

Of course, i see and you not, that's why all your AT gun moved on south and didnt protected the north Wink ....

:ok1 :wink2

Anyways, replay if for me the better way to probe any postion to see how defend it the better way .... i can lost any GC, any battle, any fight, when it's fair game .... of course you can modify your position, but like you did, it'snt possible that you didnt probe my position :no3

or i'm :mad2

#97: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:42 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

AS an Officer and a Gentleman in the German Army

This German Commander does not get into verbal wars of what if s..... we fight on and take the good and the bad that this game has to offer. We will honourable take your surrender if you would like to quit the GC or just press on as you lads say.

Salute Steelgunner

#98:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:50 am
    —
:lol2 :lol2

i will not say more

AT105.zip
 Description:
latest against steelgunner at Pegasus

Download
 Filename:  AT105.zip
 Filesize:  155.67 KB
 Downloaded:  266 Time(s)

#99: AT GC June 16 - PM Movement Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:50 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Movement on June 16 PM

Bayeux

16th of June Bayeux still holding on with orginal group. Stalky starts off with an infanrty attack that is beaten off. He does take a centre location and I then counter attack and retake the location while advancing across the street. I then take over an exit point, but Stalky retakes this location and holds it. The Aliies losse some ground and mostly infanrty in this battle.

German Losses 6 Killed 10 Wounded 2 POW
Allies Losses 26 Killed 18 Wounded 1 Tank Lost 1 Tank Damaged

#100: AT GC June 16 - Pm Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:58 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

The Panzer are still in town and advancing. The major part of the game was quite, I retook some ground in the rear and then advanced. He dump naval and air on a lone Panther, it was damaged. ( Will it be back, not sure.)
I then took out 2 M10 s and the 2 Panthers suffered some damage too. (Will they be back, not sure.) During the dieing moments i Advanced and took a chance with a Panther, the tank got caught by a 6 pounder and a M10, it was also damaged and will it be back not sure. The Allies only have 2 locations left to hold on this map. GG Stalky

German Losses 16 Killed 9 Wounded 4 Panthers Damaged
Allies Losses 17 Killed 11 Wounded 2 M10 Lost

#101: In Normandy! Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:16 pm
    —
Bad and good?
Im sitting here in the dungeon called Normandy and I here Germans officers driving around with speakers on there cars asking us to surrender?!! I would be glad to surrender to Steel but im not suicidal, I know what he want me to do, get my hands in the air and come forward, then he just shoot me, god knows I know, I have tried to get out of the war in both directions, running backwards, but there is NKVD aka Zappi with his Colt 1911, and surrender to Steel, there is a Mauser pointing at me. A soldiers life is never easy, that's for sure. I come to the conclusion I just have to take one day at the time, fighting my way to the next cellar with wine, have a good nights sleep. And back again!

Well, today me and my men was at Bayoux, the Germans was commanded by Steel, and it was horrible, we enterd the houses, in centre, 3 teams got in, supported by a 95 mm how, it was some fight, Steel had guns in the house north of us, many dead. The Exit in mid south, was taken back by Steel, and then back to me again, and finally i got it once more. I tried to fined the Schrecks teams, I fired at some, but don't think i killed any of em.

Benoville, Steel again,
I was having my Infantry BG here VS his Panthers, he got 5 of em, I had 3 m10, and a Cromwell. Steel cleared the châteauuuu, and moved on, I bet he never saw the Wine in the cellar, heheh, if he had he would not have been able to move maby not even stand up, heheh, thats how its was for me when I held that nice blessed part of France! Anyway, he moved in his Panthers in South, whent for the South Mid exit, My men was in ambush there, and when I had 1 schreck 1 panther and a infantry team in same aria i put Naval on them, Steel moved the panther FAST out of barrage, and right into my BAR unit, my grenade damaged his tank, and killed 2 men, or was it Naval who did it? I dont know, for he moved back as my inf team through the grenades. On the other side of hedge, 2 panthers moves up, supported by two inf teams, my m10 played cat and mouse, thats a stupid game, especially if you are a mouse... m10 dead... But I damaged the second and third Panther here. In north, Steel moved forward, and setout to kill my brave rifle team there, not so, the Panther got his side toward my hidden 6 pdr gun, and BANG panther immobile, 2 or 3 men dead, my 3rd m10 moved up, BANG, scream and noice in the Panther, hahaha let them burn, did i SCREEAM over the radio, FIRE AGAIN; and the battle ended.
4 Panthers damaged, vs 2 M10 dead, same infantry losses if Im right or wrong?

Stalky

at107.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at107.zip
 Filesize:  148.01 KB
 Downloaded:  360 Time(s)

#102: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:12 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

The Tigers are in action again, Stalky pulled back and waited in ambush. I took some reground and 2 locations. A breif fire fight broke out, not much happened, took out a 6 pounder and in turn they damaged a Tiger tank.

German losses 8 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Damaged Tank
Allies Losses 8 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Gun lost
[/b]

#103: AT GC June 16 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:17 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Hermanville

The Battle opened up right away, I got a 6 pounder, M10 and a wasp along with a handful of infanrty. A good start..... so I gained back some ground, Stalky started to pull back due to his morale. I advance and got to close with by lone Jag, that had 3 tank kills and 40 infanrty kills, Stalky got him with a Pait Gen, Dam. I then closed in on his last location, but at the end of the battle, the sneaky Stally had crawled between my troops and broke out getting 2 locations. My ring of steel was broken.... grrr. Some work to do next battle. GG Stalky.

German Losses 16 Killed 7 Wounded 1 Jag Lost
Allies Losses 16 Killed 11 Wounded 1 M10 1 Wasp 1 Gun

#104: Ohh, another day in paradise Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:33 pm
    —
Steel and me fought 3 battles,

First at Thaon,
Steel had his Tigers, maby 4 or 5 of em, i decided just to take it cool, I had 2 FF and a m10 3 inch, one 6-pdr. Stell moved in the Sothern part, and gain the Right side VL, I had the gun in a house, and got some rounds into the side of a Tiger, but Steel moved up another tiger and the two of em blasted my poor gun into small parts. Uchhh such manners...

And Hemanville,
I was in the Hedges North of the Enter location, i though this was a good place to start a assault, my men, (i run away as I saw the first German) anyway, my men had a WASP there supported by a m10, and they was looking forward to some BBQ, and what a BBQ it was, as Steels flamer team flamed both my wasp and m10. My infantry men decided to move back, and returned to the Chatuuuooo. My PIAT thoug sneaked down the field, for i suspected Steel would counter assult, as my morale was low due to "WE LOST ALL OUR TANX)... And as susspected there come Steels last JPZ, bang bang, he fired at the Chatooouuu, damned my PIAT didnt fire as the tank moved by them, cowards... I had to get the tanx to move back, as move the PIAT there was to riskable, Steel had 4? infanty teams in the aria supporting the tank. I placed the barrage, as Steel is a tanx commander of highest standard, he react directly and move the JPZ out of barrage, heheh direct into my PIAT team, kaaplonk, hit but no damage, KAPlongk, hit and the tanx is in fire. Finaly the last tank of this Germans BG is dead.. In South "Normand Fox" aka Steel moved forward, and my 6-pdr with 2 inf teams holed em back, I killed a Schreck here, as it tryed to kill my fine 6 pdr. I had sneaked a team up the hedges, and it was run like crazy, and gained 2 VLs. Steel was furious, I herd him over the radio, KILL THAT TEAM, GET EM, but they run faster than Steels men did.

In bridge, cat and mouse, its all about guns, and deploy, and god knows Steel knows how to use both.
I had a 6 pdr, but my ytanx i dint whant to use, as Im out of fuel, i just brought 2, same with mortars, no point using em as they lack ammo, there for I have nothing really good to silence the nasty big loud guns. Steels wellplaced guns blasted like crazy, I just moved back and forward my men, to try to meakem fire at any unit exept my men holding the Southern VL, I lost the bridge VL but held the Exit to ranville as battle ended. I lost one poor tanx. Damned.

Stalky, Over and out

at110.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at110.zip
 Filesize:  150.07 KB
 Downloaded:  302 Time(s)

#105: file 112 Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:12 pm
    —
File 112, Thaon is next

at112.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at112.zip
 Filesize:  150.57 KB
 Downloaded:  342 Time(s)

#106: AT GC June 17 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:38 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Movement

Bayeux

Bayeaux still at a stand still, Stalky moved around some men around, small fire fights broke out, Stalky kept his tanks back. He did advance with 2 tanks, a shreik took one out and the other retreated. I did advance across a side road, only to be cut down my a squad of Stalky s men, I then returned the fav when he tried the same thing, my MP 40 cut down the recon squad.

German Losses 8 Killed 12 Wounded
Allies Losses 10 Killed 9 Wounded 1 Tank Lost

#107: AT GC June 17 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:44 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benovuville

Four panthers left in BG and still advancing, I advanced and took out his infantry mostly, played cat and mouse with one of his tanks. He dumped naval one me as expected and no affected. I took out one of his M10 and 2 guns. It cost Stalky some ground and one location. The Allies have only one location left here. Mooxe or Proto refresh Zug Steel s Panther, it is damaged and can not move.

German Losses 14 Killed 10 Wounded 2 Panthers Damaged (Only 1 man each)
Allies Losses 21 Killed 15 Wounded 1 M10 Lost 2 Guns

#108:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:09 am
    —
Only 4 left?

#109: Only 4 left Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:15 am
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Yes only 4 left, naval has taken out 7 panthers. I did say long ago do not go into Benoville. Oh well, I am a team player and blame no one. Four Panthers used wisely will still stop them, just naval will stop them. There BG is finished there.

#110:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:34 am
    —
mooxe wrote:
Only 4 left?

lol

#111:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:31 am
    —
well, at least, i destructed with M10 and Cromwell 7 Panther, if i dont made against Mooxe and steelgunner.... then the rest was dommaged by naval and deleted from your battle group.

#112: Thanon battle Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:13 pm
    —
This was a hard battle at Thaon VS MOOXE

Tigers, good i hate em, here had the enemy the 101 Abt,

I had 2 FFs and 6 pdr gun, and some rocks...
Mooxe moved up the building row in the centre, direction North.
I hade 3 teams and a PIAT there, the PIAT was spoted right away, it was blasted by Stg44 and later when it was safe, MOOXe drow up a Tiger to finish it off. Damned, I moved my FFs from the Right side of map, where i expected the assult to come to the LEft side, and they got there just in time, i was all but overrun by MOOXES well trained and cordinated troops. They shifted the balance, well, maby not really, they stoped the Germans infanty advance, and my barrage immobiled the Tiger.
And as this happend, mooxe redirects the assult, to centre, and here comes the infantry and a Tiger, damned, I get one PIAT forward, (i had 3 PIATs) and Kaploooonk, at 50 meters just hit no damage, but after all rounds was fired the Tiger was Immobile, phhhuuu, but danger is not over, in the silenced Right side, comes 3 Tigers, driving north. I move my FFs from Left side to centre, to guard the North exit, lucky for me, the timer stoped the battle.

Stalky

at113.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at113.zip
 Filesize:  149.83 KB
 Downloaded:  350 Time(s)

#113: File 114 Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:06 pm
    —
This is somebattle

Hermanville
Steel VS Stalky
This GErman BG have plauged the poor UK troops for to long, last battle the last JPZ was put to rest.
The UK had a narrow line streaching right across the map, Germans really dint know where we where to deploy. I focused in the Filels in the Left side, north aria. It was narrow deploy, a risk, sure, a flamer can do reall damage, and "Flamer Gunner" aka Steel is famous for his experiance in handling them. More than once I have lost to much to his BBQ. Anyway, 6 Infanty teams with 3 light tanx was placed there, and direct as battle started Steels Pak 40 killed one, the other two was out of his LOS, as the wreck blocked it. Im normaly not a man of war, I was drafted, but this started to be fun, Steels infantry team near by was pounded by the 2 remaining tanx and many inf teams, but the damned Pak was fireing at my brave men, and god he would in the end kill all of em if it was not silcenced. I send 2 Inf teams behind the top north hedge to get behind the Gun, as same time I placed the barrage over the Pak. Dint do nothing really. Steel is fast like a rattle snake, and he redirectd his troops from all over the map, they came running like crazy SS-men (they are). My two inf teams was reaching the rear position as same time as Steels first team, my 2 teams killed it, but took hvy losses, and as this happens Steel bring forward 2 more teams, and the PAk now turns around and starts fire at my rear teams, I now orders my Staghound tanx to move into LOS of the PAK, and they fire like hell, BANG, the gun is finaly dead. The Stag continues to pickoff the Germans and Steels men are really pissed, the bring forward a Schreck, and Steels men know how to use em, I put my Mortar on it, and first grenade killes one man, Staghound and mort fire with help of two inf teams, DAMNED Schreack just be dead.... And it was killed, by what? I dont know. The 2nd Schreck came forward, and run into my advancing infantry, such luck, one men was killed. Stells redirect of troops was finaly in place, and theu are really pissed and start kill my men, at same time I moved forward in the Entering aria (Mid right side) and my WASP and 2 teams gains ground but was stoped later.
Back in Top North Left side, I have now contrtoll over the hedges in the Fileds there, and Steel move in the second Schreck again, but his remaining 2 men got ight over my inf team Schreacks DEAD.
That was the last 2 Shrecks of that BG, now only 1 Pak40 remains, nasty SS, with nasty commanders are not to play with, damned.

Stalky

at114.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at114.zip
 Filesize:  148.66 KB
 Downloaded:  290 Time(s)

#114: AT GC June 17 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:57 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The rear bridge has been the focus of the last 3 battles...I want them out from my rear. So I planned an attack there from the Bridge side and across the bank, where i could lay down some fire. I put a AT gun there in case they put a tank there and a MG squad. The battle opened flaming a squad in a pillbox. I then stormed the position, I wanted it over quick, the cross fire from the other side was to much for Stalkys men. The rear is now in our hands, we can focus our eyes ahead to get rid of the BG.

German Losses 18 Killed 14 Wounded 1 POW 1 Gun lost
Allies Losses 17 Killed 23 Wounded 1 Tank Lost

#115: file 117 Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:58 pm
    —
File 117

at117.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at117.zip
 Filesize:  150.69 KB
 Downloaded:  283 Time(s)

#116: AT GC June 17 - Pm Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:05 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Movement

Bayeux

Stalky moved in an Infantry group in Bayeux, they only had M10 for support. So I knew this was my chance to attack them hard. I position my Stug 42, a 75 mm Inf Gun, and an MG 42 plus a 8cm Mortar Squad to cover the road crossing. I am not sure why, put I had a feeling he would attack there in mass across the street. I was right, it was a blood bath, Stalkys men where cut up real bad, the ones that made it across where in rough shape and my advancing squads took care of them. I moved my Stug 42 around with my will any place and chewing up his last units. I stormed ahead and took one of his 2 locations, his morale crashed before I could get his last location. Another disbandment there for this German BG unit that has been there from day one.

German Losses 13 Killed 8 Wounded
Allies Losses 30 Killed 25 Wounded 5 POW

#117: AT GC June 17 - Pm Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:16 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

This Allied group has given the Lehr Panthers alot of greive, the naval has been horriable like in real life i am sure. Stalkys group only had one location left, I decided to try to chew up his men and get his morale instead of advancing to last location of his. The battle open up and fire fights broke out in the buildings. I waited to see his locations of his men, a tank was in a building along with a 6 pounder and some men, I drove up a panther in the rear of the building... but it tracked. I found another 6 pounder in a building, I order my shreik crew to take it out.... Bang is was dead, he dumped naval on my Panther, it was damaged by a piat and naval fire. I drove off the emeny there with infantry support. My lone working Panther edge up to the 6 pounder and tank in the building, I took care of the gun first.... then moved up alittle more to get the tank.. the Cromwell damaged the track of the Panther, but in the end the Cromwell was in Flames. I took care of a few more men of Stalkys BG and then his morale crashed.

German Losses 15 Killed 12 Wounded 3 Panthers Damaged
Allies Losses 21 Killed 18 Wounded 1 Tank Lost 2 Guns Lost

#118: First this then that Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:23 pm
    —
Yes, painfull

First Steel hit me with Tigers, then Panthers, painfull, yes, yes,. I let the survivor tell the story.

Stalky

at119.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at119.zip
 Filesize:  149.69 KB
 Downloaded:  285 Time(s)

#119: AT GC June 17 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:05 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

The Tigers are in Thaon.... the Allies have 3 Locations left. Stalky decided to fight in the church, I moved in 3 Squads of recon and supported them with 2 Tiger tanks. Stalky moved up a tank to help out his soldats, my Tiger did give a side shot away to the Sherman, but the Tiger took care of the Sherman with 2 rounds into it. The Infantry moped up the rest of Stalkys units in the church. I grabed some needed grounded and the clock stopped. The Allies are now left with one location and facing the pressure of the Tiger BG.

German Losses 4 Killed 2 Wounded
Allied Losses 13 Killed 6 Wounded 1 Tank Lost

#120: AT GC June 17 - Am Author: Steelgunner PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:13 pm
    —
Section No. 5050/44

Hermanville

I moved in the Panthers to mop up the Allied BG in Hermanville since numerous Allied BG fought here before and the BG had no tanks left. I planned to move in quick and cut the Allied BG off, it worked. The Allies had only one M10 and a few 17 pounders. I took care of one 17 pounder and then his M10 showed up and also took care of that tank. I spotted some infantry and also took care of them, his morale was low and moved in for the kill. The clock ran out and saved Stalky with one location left.

German Losses 10 Killed 13 Wounded
Allied Losses 26 Killed 16 Wounded 3 Pow 1 M10 Lost and 2 guns.

#121:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:12 pm
    —
Have you guys surrendered yet or what?

#122:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:06 pm
    —
Hellooooooo AT clan! Raise the white flag yet or what?

#123: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:53 am
    —
browsing thru the aar forums,and saw this big battle down near the bottom.
whatever did happen?

#124:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:59 am
    —
I cant even remeber this one. Maybe tomorrow I will.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1