Interesting find (registry, AI level, Girlie-Soldiers[TM])!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#41:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:56 am
    —
Oww...I see now.
Yup I think I've untangled our wires now Smile
Great stuff though your custom files...and I like your version of the uniforms too!

BTW, are there scans of the Lock'NLoad counter art available online somewhere? Or did you manually scan them?

#42:  Author: Jace10 PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:31 am
    —
Did an extensive search online, was quite difficult to find good quality pics of them.

I think some of the better ones came from boardgamegeek.com

Ah yes here is a good example, http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/393848?size=original

There are more scattered around the site, as well as the Lock N Load official site (but not many there) then web searches as a last resort may find a few more...

Also vehicles are mostly top down view... pain for counters that have armour units

#43:  Author: Roger5 PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:37 pm
    —
I use vetmod2. Real war

#44:  Author: Roger5 PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:44 pm
    —
why can not maintain the tank crew (which was not damaged) when the tank is lost?

#45:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:21 am
    —
@Jace10: Thanks for the L'NL counter artwork link!

@Roger5: You need to play CC3 or CoI for that feature Smile

#46: Re: Interesting find (registry, AI level, Girlie-Soldiers[TM Author: Roger5 PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:22 am
    —
yes I know and I've both CC3 and COI. There we have another problem. I do not like the graphics on the wrecks and you know what other wrecks.asp that can be used to the game?

#47: Re: Interesting find (registry, AI level, Girlie-Soldiers[TM Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm
    —
error

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3