Battle Groups Dissapearing
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Battle Groups Dissapearing Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:58 am
    —
ok, so I was in day two of a GC, i was playing as germans and there was an infantry division I wanted to move into bayeux.. it was maybe two turns away then on the morning of day three it was gone!!! WTF

anyone else have any problems like this?

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:01 am
    —
I think AT_ActionJackson has made some sorta fix for this... heard it will be fixed with gjs4.4 anyways.

#3: disappearing units Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:22 pm
    —
ok...

anyone know anything about disappearing units in a bg??

I had two flak guns, on one of the beach maps then one day one disappeared and I know for a fack that nothing happened to it in combat!!

#4:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:24 pm
    —
solider number mismatch causes BG to disappear. i have a fix for it if you want.

battlegroups do suffer some damage in between battles, units can disappear... iv also seen units added tho

cheers

#5:  Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:30 pm
    —
GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!

#6:  Author: Basta PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:05 am
    —
Are this fix available for download? In that case, where could one find it? And does it work for GJS 4.3?

Thanks! Very Happy

#7:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:35 am
    —
anyone who wants these files can send me an email and ill send em off to you. only other fix apart from the BG bug is that the Zugführer squads of Gold DO NOT have the Granatbüchse39 but a Faustpatrone instead.

contact me at redscorpion [at] closecombatseries [dot] net

and yes, this is made for 4.3 since it will be alright when 4.4 is out

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1