Historic Map Scans
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

#1: Historic Map Scans Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:48 am
    —
I thought Sapa and players who love this mod might find these historic maps of interest. Quite clear and the files aren't too huge either.

http://mapy.mk.cvut.cz/data/Finsko-Finlandia/Karjala/cd1/kartat/yleiskartta_5F400000/index.html

cheers

#2:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:10 am
    —
Great thanks! Now i could destroy another weekend for my wife by spending ours looking on old maps!! Razz

/Mats

#3: Re: Historic Map Scans Author: flick PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:48 am
    —
yukongold wrote:
I thought Sapa and players who love this mod might find these historic maps of interest. Quite clear and the files aren't too huge either.

http://mapy.mk.cvut.cz/data/Finsko-Finlandia/Karjala/cd1/kartat/yleiskartta_5F400000/index.html

cheers

Hey, any updates on the Breslau mod? Very Happy

#4:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm
    —
breslau mod? I have the memoirs of von Alhfen/Niehoff... The book gives exact numbers for a lot of regiments and battlegroups that will proof very valuable to any moder

#5:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 am
    —
Sapa wrote:
Great thanks! Now i could destroy another weekend for my wife by spending ours looking on old maps!! Razz

/Mats

Looks like the call for Karealia on WaR is getting stronger[/img]

#6:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:43 am
    —
Ha ha Smile True words Shane, Wink but i need tools! cant stand digging in all these txt files!!

Mats

#7:  Author: flick PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:42 pm
    —
Polemarchos wrote:
breslau mod? I have the memoirs of von Alhfen/Niehoff... The book gives exact numbers for a lot of regiments and battlegroups that will proof very valuable to any moder

I was talking to yukongold. Razz

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1