Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#61: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 am
    —
Has this one been mentioned already?

UO0003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  660.67 KB
 Viewed:  6484 Time(s)

UO0003.jpg

UO0002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  616.89 KB
 Viewed:  6483 Time(s)

UO0002.jpg

UO0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  558.46 KB
 Viewed:  6483 Time(s)

UO0001.jpg

#62: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:44 am
    —
It's not an error as such but a code/game dynamics flaw.  Vehicles have been permitted inside on factory floor elements since CC3.  That appears to be a factory.

#63: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 pm
    —
Not only are the map errors in WAR still not corrected but after the latest patch for WAR there is one error that is so comical there is no way I will buy another CC game unless all 3 versions are fixed to perfection.

The most irritating thing of all  NO ONE is beta testing these re-releases other than the consumer.

I wonder if anyone can find it?

#64: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 pm
    —
Quote:
I wonder if anyone can find it?

you'd have to take your hand off it first.

#65: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:25 pm
    —
Vehicles can drive around in factories... it's supposed to work like that... wether they can get in and out is another question.

#66: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm
    —
Actually you guys had the map in question codded right the first time around.
After the last patch someone fucked it up.
It's not the map posted above.

Think Moat for a hint.

#67: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: Lt_2nd PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 pm
    —
I haven't downloaded the latest patch cause im still trying to finish a H2H GC, but it looks like from what Im reading the latest patch may have fixed some things but made some things worse?

#68: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 pm
    —
Dampsquib and I are playing a WAR GC using the latest patch and we've noted a few things, but nothing real major yet.

And Michael's what's with the guessing game? How am I supposed to know where the error is if we are going to play games about it? I wouldn't mind confirming it so it can get handled in the future by both of us making a report.

#69: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 pm
    —
The map is Martelange.
The VL in the south is surrounded by Deep Water making it a trap if you deploy there as you can't get out.

#70: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:15 am
    —
Ahhhhh ok. Damp and I played that map last night. I know exactly what you mean!

Any others we should watch out for?

Damp and I have been fighting over that damn map for 6 or 7 turns now...he just won't give it up!  Very Happy

#71: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
The map is Martelange.
The VL in the south is surrounded by Deep Water making it a trap if you deploy there as you can't get out.

I beleive there are a few maps over a few versions that have islands with VLs. Do you mean this island has a entry/exit vl?

#72: Re: Maps errors not fixed in the new WaR patch... Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:49 am
    —
the message is it will sort of get fixed in the official patch.

originally it had two east and west water crossings... in the Beta patch it has none... in the official patch one water crossing is slated.

Don't ask me why.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4