qclone copy data
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: qclone copy data Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:37 pm
    —
Hi there,

I am trying to modify the weapons data from one cc5 mod to make it more like another mod

I am messing around with adb files from two of my favorate cc5 mods using qclone and i want to copy over some of the coloumns of weapons data from one to the other..

in order to do this i have opened qclone twice and loaded the different weapons data from the two mods one on each. but how can i copy and paste the data from one to the other? when i copy to clipboard in one window it doesnt allow me to paste the same data in the other qclone window.

am i going about this the wrong? what is the best way to do this? in order to copy and paste rows or coloumns of data should i open the adb files using a different program ? it seems like qclone doesnt allow you to paste data to an external window

Thanks very much

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:05 pm
    —
IIRC you have to use Qclone's copy and paste functions.
But you can also cut and paste from clipboard using CTRL-C and CTRL V.

For major editing...you can also export the adbs to Excel...edit in the spreadsheet (maybe using the workbook as a guide)...then import back to Qclone.

Good luck!

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1