Help wit ccreq
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Help wit ccreq Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:17 pm
    —
Im trying to create some scenarios with the ccreq-tool. works fine so far Very Happy .

But i think i dont have the proper units in the force pool edit menu. for example:

- i cant see the flammpanzer
- i have "sturmpioniere" for germans to select but in game its a 12cm Mortar.

can anyone help me how i can get the right unit-data into the tool ?

(i tried to import data but it didnt change)

thx !

RM

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:23 pm
    —
RunningMan wrote:
Im trying to create some scenarios with the ccreq-tool. works fine so far Very Happy .

But i think i dont have the proper units in the force pool edit menu. for example:

- i cant see the flammpanzer
- i have "sturmpioniere" for germans to select but in game its a 12cm Mortar.

can anyone help me how i can get the right unit-data into the tool ?

(i tried to import data but it didnt change)

thx !

RM

Whe you isntall the Req you must install it for the mod runing( with or without mod) that means ...

If you install CCreq when you've got GJS runing on your game, this Req will work only for the GJS Mod.....
Then if after installed this Req with GJS runing, you uninstall the Mod and wanna use this "GJS Req" with other mod or without mod, your Req will run not correctly ... Then when u using the Req...

Install the Mod that you want to use with the Req.... Install the Req and name your Req GJSReq for exemple for GJS ...... then if yu want to get a Req for the Mod SAS too, install the Mod on your config and reinstall a second Req for SAS then rename it SASReq...... one Req for one mod, not one Req ffor every Mod Wink

#3:  Author: bkp_mik PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:59 pm
    —
zapp is right. i used req this way - installed the mod i want to use for ccreq game. then import game data, everything. and then open ccreq again. worked for me

#4:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:35 am
    —
ok. thx. ill try it this way.

#5:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:27 pm
    —
I tried and i tried but it wont work !!
Installes gjs 4.4, then unpacked ccreq, then import data, then close and open again... no result.

dont know what im doing wrong here... could anyone with a working ccreq for Gjs4.4 zip and post it here ?

thx !

RM

#6:  Author: blacksad PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:01 pm
    —
it don't work, for sure !!!
some files are not imported proprely... (with XP, with win98 there was no prob..)
these are BGroups, FPools and vehicles, some others files can be directly imported from the Data of the mod...
if someone could help Idea

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1