Operation Weed Wacker
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Operation Weed Wacker Author: KG Rosum PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:38 am
    —
Hey guys,

Here a custom operation for all to try. After undergoing intenese beta testing, this operation is good to go for game playing. This is quite a funny and entertaining senerio. Imagine this:

Germany won world war 2, but after conquring the Britsh, American, and Russian hordes, they have a major internal crisis in which they are unprepared for! During the war, a large group of pot farmers established an underground industry. This industry goal is to become a world wide pot selling vendor, and its momvent has a large and loyal following. A strong cash flow has also given the New Pot Order a strong standing millita made of bought or stolen Russian weapons.

The NPO has taken a bombed out city in southern Germany and turned it into a pot processing and shiping center for their trade. There is no doubt the NPO has also prepared its millita to defend this now propserous trade. Its up to you to choose with side your on. Will you choose the NPO and join you and your fellow stoner to defend your trade. Or join the German war machine to crush this "rebellion?" Its up to you to bring victory to your side!

If you want this game: Private message me or E-mail me at Erwinrosum [at] hotmail [dot] com If your a member of Close combat west and east fronts website, go to documents and click on KG Rosum Documents.

KG Rosum

#2:  Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:21 pm
    —
are you high?

jk Very Happy '

Is this for cc3?

#3: Operation Weed Wacker Author: KG Rosum PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:22 pm
    —
Troger,

I wasnt high, but I was high on being bored and I made this senerio. Yes, this is for CC3.

#4:  Author: vonstuppe PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:03 pm
    —
I got to help with the testing on this op, and it was a lot of fun! Both players get a lot of resources, and the sides are pretty well balanced. It encompasses a nice mix of terrain offered in the original CC3 maps. No holds barred on this one, each opponent gets plenty of refitting so you must dominate a map to controll it! Great imagination Rosum! Smile

vonstuppe

#5:  Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:49 am
    —
o i was just kidding with you.... yes very creative idea....

#6: mmmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:43 am
    —
guess a machete will be a standard weapon

#7:  Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:03 am
    —
lol its actually quite a fun operation, good job rosum.... fun as hell killing those potheads.. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1