ElAlameinv1.0pln.zip CRC Problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 El Alamein

#1: ElAlameinv1.0pln.zip CRC Problem Author: VulpineLocation: Singapore PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:56 am
    —
I've downloaded the file twice but testing the .zip with WinRAR shows a CRC problem each time. When I try to load it using CfgV13.exe, I get the error message 'Plug-in El-Alamein does not have an install.txt. file'.

#2:  Author: priscalanLocation: Cannes FRANCE PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:09 am
    —
Question i have no problem
redownload plugin
cheers

#3:  Author: Pzt_XLegioneLocation: Milano, Italy PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:47 am
    —
I don't have any problems.

Everything works well.

Ciao

Luft_XLegione

#4: Same here..... Author: RD_Thomas_RossLocation: Pontiac Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:02 pm
    —
I had the same prob and talked with Mooxe. He checked it and it worked for him. I tried later to double check to see if it was my comp and it worked. Just tried it again and got the initial problem again.....Go figure.

#5:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:39 pm
    —
hmmmmmmmmmmmm -- could you describe the problem once again? Maybe there's a problem with the WinRAR decompression -- I used winzip and had not problem. perhaps WinRAR is doing a double decompression?? --

Keep in Mind: a *.pln file is nothing more that a *.zip file renamed to *.pln. Some more advanced decompression programs might upack the the zip and pln file it contains because both are essentially zips. may that's the problem you're having. Also

To double check the file unzip the pln to your desktop and then chack the *.pln file extension to *.zip -- unzip it to a new folder and then look and see if the install.txt is in there.

#6: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:29 am
    —
ye i had similar problems when i d.l omaha map pack
i have since returned to d/l 1 map at a time.and have had no problems

Close Combat Series -> CC5 El Alamein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1