DoF Campains - crash!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: DoF Campains - crash! Author: QuarkLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm
    —
I don't know why i get an error, the plugin is installed but new operations (those specific for the mod, ex.: Operation Sonnenwende, The Balaton Offensive, etc.) can't be seen in the menu. If I try to play a campaign, the game crush and ask me to insert CD. The same type of problems I had with the Grossdeutschland mod, when I've chose as example Targul Frumos battle(other battles than original ones), game suddenly stopped.
Did someone could help me ?
Thanks.

#2: Re: DoF Campains - crash! Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 am
    —
Hello comrade

sorry that i cannot give you definitive answers to your problems.

1st, DOF operations were never included into the "Operations" menu
secondly the only reason that i could suggest for campaign crashes is due to lack of nescesary maps for the specific operations, other than that, i dont know.

Hope you got it soughted out, DOF is lots of fun. I have not played at all for a long time (due to marriage commitments)

cheers
AGS

#3: Re: DoF Campains - crash! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:43 am
    —
Both DOF and Grossdeutschland mods swork fine.... so to work out why you have a problem.????

Do you get any error messages when the gasme just stops?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1