Elevations? LOS, etc.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: Elevations? LOS, etc. Author: meade95 PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 pm
    —
Am I missing it, or is there a way to tell the differing elevations on a map? outside of hitting the fire key and seeing if you have an LOS?

Even then, it doesn't really tell you the elevation levels, etc.

Also, how if you give a fire order to you give a STOP firing order?

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:34 pm
    —
Elevations - Right click the ground and you will see the type of ground and elevation.

To stop firing place the unit on ambush or defend.

#3:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:02 pm
    —
Quote:
Also, how if you give a fire order to you give a STOP firing order?

You also must remember your soldiers are not remote controlled... they think for themselves.

You may give an ambush or defend order to stop them firing but if they think you're an idiot they will fire anyway.... their lives are at stake!

#4:  Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 pm
    —
Idea

Last edited by Stwa on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#5:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 pm
    —
They will only fire if they perceive a threat... so they don't waste their ammo.

#6:  Author: meade95 PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:43 am
    —
Thanks! I swear I had seen elevation details when playing prior....but could not seem to get them to pull up last night.

Also, do all infantry have the same ratings for "speed"? Meaning, I don't see anywhere within the worksheet/book which has a speed attribute for infantry solidres.

#7:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 am
    —
A heavily laden trooper will move slower than one with just a pistol.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1