Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#101:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:24 pm
    —
I thoughtit might be the Supply or that I had units comming on maps that didnt have supply icons but even then I couldnt get it to save.
Firefox thought it might be the new.ovm's I created.
Are you using those Sapa?
I dont see why that would be a problem but maybe it is.

#102:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:06 am
    —
i just teated this with the creation of six different scenarios... no problems

i can open, edit and save campaigns fine.

I can create new campaigns fine.

There are a few to download here http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/WaR/WaRmods.html

#103:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:36 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote:
I thoughtit might be the Supply or that I had units comming on maps that didnt have supply icons but even then I couldnt get it to save.
Firefox thought it might be the new.ovm's I created.
Are you using those Sapa?
I dont see why that would be a problem but maybe it is.

Yes i am using your owm,they are great btw, but i dont think these has anything to do with the problem....

I will keep looking on it when i have some spare time, removing one BG after the other from the scenario and try to save it, it can be a BG problem to...

In CC 5 you can put BGs into the map without supply and i suppose it is the same in WaR...

Mats :sweede

#104: yo Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:58 pm
    —
@ furfux, yer gettin off the main rail (again) - so buy it - play it - then bitch - if you feel the need

@ the rest of you folks - neat eh? as has been said "not bad for a re-release"

#105: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard (701 Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:09 pm
    —
mooxe wrote:
Nothing here will make much sense.

prophetic, and humbly observant

#106: admin hijinks Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm
    —
move this...bozos

#107:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:53 pm
    —
dis iss me favetread mon, bringiton

SL?.... ye peekin? Q? moved ta rag sum? anda Da Shreckatama?...he da biggabeetcha mon

yo, ya bitches needa regroupa, nuttin on de homo page...anda no reala rags 'bout 'te rockin re-release?

comon

#108:  Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:04 pm
    —
Rolling Eyes

rofl

I'll bury my hatchet, I got my excuse and if PM didn't like it because I haven't played for a few years... sfw?
Can't be a friend of everyone :Cool

And purple is nice, but personally I continue to wear black until they comes up with something darker.................................

#109:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:44 pm
    —
now that is a wicked Vulva...er...Volvo

#110: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:40 am
    —
My WAR GC is still stalled due to a CTD
How long has the game been out now and we still have many many bugs?
Compound that with your constant bragging does nothing but piss me off.
Flamethrower you are hands down without a doubt a piece of shit!

#111: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:57 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
My WAR GC is still stalled due to a CTD
How long has the game been out now and we still have many many bugs?
Compound that with your constant bragging does nothing but piss me off.
Flamethrower you are hands down without a doubt a piece of shit!

wise words from poltroon_michael, Mr. Drunkenpost, Mr. nobodylistenedtomesoIquitandwon'teverletgo

#112: Re: Granatbuchse Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:02 pm
    —
were you banned at google.com?  Very Happy

#113: Re: Granatbuchse Author: NuuyeLocation: Paris, city of rats! PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:01 pm
    —
Dima wrote (View Post):

That's not an an answer, friend.

#114: Re: Granatbuchse Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:59 pm
    —
Quote:
That's not an an answer, friend.

that's an answer, fred Wink.

#115: Re: Granatbuchse Author: Therion PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:20 pm
    —
Dima wrote (View Post):

#116: Officially Unregisted from CSO Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 am
    —
I cant log into CSO forums so gave a pm to one of the admins. After 11 years and ver 5000 posts I was informed I was not an unregistered user and would have to start by reregistering and starting as a newbie.

I guess its the CSOs way of rewriting history liek I never existed...

Nice repsect I get eh?

#117: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
    —
I guess you earn the respect you get.

You're not the first to be the target in a hack, and you won't be the last... just get over it.

#118: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):

You're not the first to be the target in a hack, and you won't be the last... just get over it.

So you ARE targetting me?

So my posts which I can see clear as day are what.. linked to soemoen who didnt exist?

Wow.. How petty of you guys, how disrepsectful and petty.

#119: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:46 am
    —
CSO_Sbufkle wrote (View Post):
schrecken wrote (View Post):

So you ARE targetting me?

So my posts which I can see clear as day are what.. linked to soemoen who didnt exist?

Wow.. How petty of you guys, how disrepsectful and petty.

No time for that sort of pettiness...

barely enough time to check on yiur status... and found you don't exist.

#120: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:48 am
    —
Just to remind you some people have posted they have lost hundreds of posts in the last attack... myself included... that's life... you just scored better.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 33