Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#341: Re: What are you reading? Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 am
    —
Tippi is it true your a half bred commo??
Do your friends no about this!!
My god the implications !!

#342: Re: What are you reading? Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 am
    —
Dima wrote (View Post):
Quote:
Just ask your grandfather.
Russians raped their way to Berlin.

he says you are wrong, they fucked all the women in Finland, that was the main condition for Peace treaty. So most probably you are half-russian.

Well I was just quoting Schrecken, but it is indeed documented also by russians.

Finns are from Udmurt, so that makes me full blooded Ruski.

Blackstump wrote (View Post):

Tippi is it true your a half bred commo??
Do your friends no about this!!
My god the implications !!

NO, NO!
I´m full-blooded  Laughing

But shame on these!

#343: Re: What are you reading? Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:22 am
    —
Quote:
but it is indeed documented also by russians.

any prove? Smile

#344: Re: What are you reading? Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:27 pm
    —
Quote:
Since your grandfather lied to you

he didn't lie, check your National archives Wink.

Quote:
you have to search your national archives.

some guys have already done the research - no prove found Smile.

#345: Merry Christmas.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 pm
    —
Hello,

Merry white Christmas to you all!

Hyvää Joulua!

God Jul!

#346: Re: Merry Christmas.. Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:47 pm
    —
NOT Funny....NOT funny at all

#347: Re: Merry Christmas.. Author: tedy28 PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:54 pm
    —
Danke mein fuhrer Smile))))

#348: Re: Merry Christmas.. Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:57 am
    —
Laughing

#349: Re: Merry Christmas.. Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 pm
    —
Seig Tippi;)

#350: Re: Merry Christmas.. Author: Edward75Location: Russia, St. Petersburg PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm
    —
Ernie_M wrote (View Post):
NOT Funny....NOT funny at all

absolutely...

#351: Re: Merry Christmas.. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 am
    —
I can appreciate this threads humour, which is what it started out to be. Tippo's decision to change his avatar to something clearly racist was not a good decision if he wanted to continue posting on this board. Tippo if you want access back to this board, you can email an apology to all CCS users, send it to mooxe [at] closecombatseries [dot] net.

#352: Re: Merry Christmas.. Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:48 pm
    —
Butthurt detected.

#353: Re: Merry Christmas.. Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 am
    —
Tippi i find the avatar offending.
If you want to promote your problem , open your own site.

#354: Thankyou for all these years! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 am
    —
I know i have told this before but this time it is final....

Loved this game for years and tried to be a part of it with mods a help. I cant stand some peolple here who thinks they have the right to look down on people like me and dont even bother to say sorry...

The people from Matrix (at least some of them) has succeded in destroying the mod community and as i see it they have almost reached a total victory.

Thankyou for all these years and i will now leave to the CC Heaven together with PJ, AT-Stalky and as it seems Southern_Land...

Thankyou Schrecken..you are the asshole of the assholes!

Mats

#355: Re: Thankyou for all these years! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 am
    —
and... you're an idiot.

#356: Re: Thankyou for all these years! Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:32 pm
    —
What the HELL is this?

Nice way to start off the NEW YEAR!

Sad Stuff and over a GAME        

Sad

#357: Re: Thankyou for all these years! Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 am
    —
It's understandable...

Hope you will calm down a little bit and come back one day Smile.

Anyway, take care, mate, thanks for your hard work supporting the community.

P.S. I wonder who'll be next?

#358: Re: Thankyou for all these years! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:38 am
    —
Sapa, don't let one guy piss you off and drive you away. It has been interesting to see some new people asking questions about your mods so your work is still be appreciated/used!!!

#359: Re: Thankyou for all these years! Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 am
    —
I agree with Sapa.  From what I've seen, shrecken is a complete asshole numbnut.

thanks for your work Sapa.  I personally enjoy your mods.

wish you the best

#360: Re: Thankyou for all these years! Author: yuma PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 am
    —
I agree with Tejszd.....don't do it Sapa...the community can't keep losing the best.
To paraphrase Richard Burton in "The Longest Day".........‘(I don’t mind) being one of the few; trouble is, we keep getting fewer.’

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
Page 18 of 33