Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#41:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 pm
    —
I suppose I could post everyones personal home address.

It's just an address

#42:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:34 pm
    —
That information was givin under the assumption it would never be made available or shared with others.
Are you seriusly considering breaking that trust?

#43:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:01 pm
    —
I honestly now wish I had givin more thought to giving out my personal information.
I may not have the means to prevent it being disclosed,emailed,shared or whatever.
But your statement alone Schrecken leaves me totally disgusted that I ever participated
And really makes me wonder if it hasent already been shared,or will someday be shared.

#44:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:47 pm
    —
You sound more stupid every day!

#45:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:56 pm
    —
The point is

Mooxe is in a privileged position of trust as administrator of this site.

he is abusing that trust by posting private addresses.

If the owners of the private addresses wanted them made public they would publish the addresses them selves.

It sounds like in your own weird distorted way you would agree with that plt_michael.

#46:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:59 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote:
That information was givin under the assumption it would never be made available or shared with others.
Are you seriusly considering breaking that trust?

Laughing

Main Entry:
met·a·phor Listen to the pronunciation of metaphor
Pronunciation:
\ˈme-tə-ˌfȯr also -fər\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English methaphor, from Middle French or Latin; Middle French metaphore, from Latin metaphora, from Greek, from metapherein to transfer, from meta- + pherein to bear — more at bear
Date:
15th century

1: a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them (as in drowning in money) ; broadly : figurative language — compare simile2: an object, activity, or idea treated as a metaphor : symbol 2
— met·a·phor·ic Listen to the pronunciation of metaphoric \ˌme-tə-ˈfȯr-ik, -ˈfär-\ or met·a·phor·i·cal Listen to the pronunciation of metaphorical \-i-kəl\ adjective
— met·a·phor·i·cal·ly Listen to the pronunciation of metaphorically \-i-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

#47:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:05 am
    —
ANYTHING that is listed on a http referrer is not private. A referrer tells me where you came from (bookmark or other site), what OS you use, your screen resolution, screen colours, web browser, flash version and whether or not you have java support and more. You are all broadcasting this unencrypted across the net every day you use the www. The URL is private not secret so therefore I can't see any harm done.

#48:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:29 pm
    —
Quote:
he is abusing that trust by posting private addresses.

Show me where,
I read this entire thread and maybe I interrupted in a conversation but your post Schreken was the only one I seen about posting private address.And I know you have that information (probably from my signing of the whole privacy thing when Beta testing)
As for getting more stupid everyday?
I have often wondered as I get older "Am I the only one who doesnt get it"?
"Or am I the only one who does get it"?

#49:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 pm
    —
Battlegroup shown to be out of supply in strategic phase. Once I went into force selection the supply bars at the top showed two yellow.

#50:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:31 pm
    —
Hey Mooxe,

It turns out that when viewing a battle group the supply bar graph actually does not represent supplies (as in ammo, fuel) but actually visually represents the reserve squads in the BG forcepool. If there is another patch hopefully that label will be corrected....

In CC4 that bar graph was created as you couldn't see or change teams in a battle group. It was left in CC5 and WAR with the original label/name which is what is causing the confusion....

#51:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:54 pm
    —
Yes Very Happy ! Jump to each other's throats Very Happy !

#52:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:58 pm
    —
So for instance I lose a few men from a squad, thier replacements come from that reserve pool. Is it possible that the reserve pool will no longer give replacements?

#53:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 pm
    —
Probably shouldn't have used the word "reserve".... In CC4 you could not see the forcepool squad list so I believe that the supply bar graph actually represents the remaining squads in the BG forcepool not the "reserve/replacement" pool based on what was explained to me....

#54: yo Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:10 pm
    —
I'm thinkin right here is linked directly to where they don't listen...

so whatcha think?

or do you need a link......to think?

#55:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:36 pm
    —
mooxe wrote:
My stats indicate that this thread is linked into the Matrix Private Forums @ http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2088390

Atleast they are listening...

my stats indicate...... boneheads abound.... here

do you dudes actually care about CC moving forward?

or would you rather, as malcontents, piss-n-moan about days-gone-by and the powers-that-be?...(and FYI, those powers-that-be are so very obviously well beyond you-n-yer-ilk)

#56:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:38 pm
    —
Flamethrower wrote:

If they did, they would probably demand CCMT 2, because it's the only way we could see a big move forward now. But, alas...

#57:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:15 pm
    —
Flamethrower wrote:
mooxe wrote:
My stats indicate that this thread is linked into the Matrix Private Forums @ http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2088390

Atleast they are listening...

my stats indicate...... boneheads abound.... here

or would you rather, as malcontents, piss-n-moan about days-gone-by and the powers-that-be?...(and FYI, those powers-that-be are so very obviously well beyond you-n-yer-ilk)

I have a tip for you Flamethrower, CCReq your GC tests to 5min games. You will be able to test more and there wont be as many glaring bugs on the rerelease. You will see more BGs in action, play on more maps, see more game events unfold and get farther inland on the GC.

Its sucks to play the AI for fun on 15m games, waiting for the AI do to something is pretty borring, especially when the battle gets stalemated, and extra espcially when its just for beta testing, its to bad CC cant keep running when minimized.

#58:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 pm
    —
Quote:
I read this entire thread and maybe I interrupted in a conversation but your post Schreken was the only one I seen about posting private address

Ask mooxe he cut pasted and created this thread out of thin air.

He has made it up as he goes along.

Now PRIVATE is not secret so posting home addresses would be fine according to Mooxe.

I guess the next step is for Mooxe to start creating posts under other peoples names...

Absolutely incredibly dumb, rude , inconsiderate and an abuse of his position as administrator.

#59:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 pm
    —
Flamethrower wrote:

Oh yeah, Cheerleader says "Support the developers, despite whatever crap they give you."

Been how many years now.. wow... we have had RERELEASES!! Yay!! Wait that isnt new?? But surely the developpers are listening to the clienst son what they want?? What?? They fight with them in forums???

Poor business model, poor business.. CC wont go forward in the current hands its 'trusted' into..

Good to see Flamethrower/Cheerleader is back form his hissy fit so he can continue to make the developpers look like fools...

#60:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:32 pm
    —
CSO_Sbufkle wrote:
Flamethrower wrote:

Oh yeah, Cheerleader says "Support the developers, despite whatever crap they give you."

Been how many years now.. wow... we have had RERELEASES!! Yay!! Wait that isnt new?? But surely the developpers are listening to the clienst son what they want?? What?? They fight with them in forums???

Poor business model, poor business.. CC wont go forward in the current hands its 'trusted' into..

Good to see Flamethrower/Cheerleader is back form his hissy fit so he can continue to make the developpers look like fools...

another sermon from the mount...buttfukle style...all knowing about CC and Mr. big business-know-it-all...he he, what a wanker...you are so far out of the loop you need a telescope (same one you use to see yer dick with)

speaking of re-releases, or rather, never-releases, hows your latest joke mod coming along?

hardy har

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 33