Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#61: junkyard Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 pm
    —
schrecken wrote:

Ask mooxe he cut pasted and created this thread out of thin air.

agreed, but I like the "junkyard dog" quality of this thread regardless of the manipulative admin tactics

ruff ruff...some big dogs barkin...and of course, the little hump-yer-leg-ankle-biter as well, you know, the little poochie poo...Mr. mess-on-the-rug-dick-licker

#62:  Author: flick PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:43 pm
    —
I'm suprised both parties, lower themselves, to calling each other names.

#63:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 pm
    —
flick wrote:
I'm suprised both parties, lower themselves, to calling each other names.

the long "strong" history of CC has an accompanying soundtrack of whining (I call it "as the CC worm turns" - and it is a dirge), and bitchfights involving internet-hero-surf-in-their-underwear-punters scrapping over virtual attention and desperate digital-ego-recognition with some genuine flakes involved in modding, and of course, the I'm-a-CC-god-but-need-to-get-a-life-dudes (as is evident hereabouts) that host the CC websites...so...if you have been around for a while, you shouldn't be suprised...if not...welcome to the party

at the end of the day.....it is a farkin game already

but a real good one if you like WWII wargaming...in fact, the best

#64:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 pm
    —
Hey Flame,
If I buy the Longest Day will my tanks be able to shoot through not only buildings but now Hedgerows too?

#65:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:40 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote:
Hey Flame,
If I buy the Longest Day will my tanks be able to shoot through not only buildings but now Hedgerows too?

hey you back....my guess is that if you buy it you will have some big fun (I bettcha dollar on it)

and of course, you might have some things, to suggest....for improvement

#66: Re: junkyard Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:18 pm
    —
Flamethrower wrote:
schrecken wrote:

Ask mooxe he cut pasted and created this thread out of thin air.

agreed, but I like the "junkyard dog" quality of this thread regardless of the manipulative admin tactics

ruff ruff...some big dogs barkin...and of course, the little hump-yer-leg-ankle-biter as well, you know, the little poochie poo...Mr. mess-on-the-rug-dick-licker

:lol2

#67:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 am
    —
Topics which were way off topic in other threads were moved here. Not trying to pick on anyone, I am just trying to keep threads on topic. Alot of new people visit here and browse the forums, its to make it easier for them. I'll be trying from now on to put most widly offtopic BS into topic 7017.

#68:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm
    —
mooxe wrote:
Topics which were way off topic in other threads were moved here. Not trying to pick on anyone, I am just trying to keep threads on topic. Alot of new people visit here and browse the forums, its to make it easier for them. I'll be trying from now on to put most widly offtopic BS into topic 7017.

ok.....lets rumble

#69:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm
    —
I like Purple

#70:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:43 pm
    —
Purple sucks... mauve is the go!!

#71:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:20 pm
    —
don't forget taupe

#72:  Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 am
    —
Ah, thanks mates!

Some "we-are-creative-alpha-males-and-the-rest-of-you-are-just-moaning-wankers" have just cured me from all will to follow the discussions in the forum and every thought of buying the coming CC game! :ok1

This is probably my last post, but that doesn't matter since I'm just sitting in my underwear and complaining about the GREAT games that the almighty company releases... :prostration

#73:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 am
    —
Very Happy

#74:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 am
    —
Quote:
This is probably my last post, but that doesn't matter since I'm just sitting in my underwear

Do you have any photo's... I bet they're mauve!

#75:  Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:44 pm
    —
By request...

But Therion likes to explain words, ask him about *sarcasm' Rolling Eyes

me.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.66 KB
 Viewed:  1013050 Time(s)

me.jpg

#76:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:52 pm
    —
7A_Woulf wrote:
By request...

you mean..

#77:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:26 pm
    —
Seriously woof if you wanted to know about WaR or LD look in the appropriate forums. Looking in "the mess" then "off topic and trainwreaks" and expecting anything is a bit frigging precious mate

#78:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:29 pm
    —
southern_land wrote:
Seriously woof if you wanted to know about WaR or LD look in the appropriate forums. Looking in "the mess" then "off topic and trainwreaks" and expecting anything is a bit frigging precious mate

my precious......

#79:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:10 pm
    —
Particularly this thread which Mooxe created himself and put my name on it.

This thread is a complete fabrication by the admins here so you shouldn't read it.

I don't!

#80:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 pm
    —
true nuff....

but it is kinda homey......burp, fart, itch

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 33