For PzJager - Der Kessel mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: For PzJager - Der Kessel mod Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:25 pm
    —
Hi,

I saw the preview and I'm happy to see that you added few foreign battlegroups on German side. This will make the mode more interesting. But if the timeframe of the mode will include the soviet offensive (Operation Uranus) against the Rumanian 3 & 4 Armies which were assuring the flanks of German 6th Army then you should add more Rumanian battlegroups to be historical correct. Also in the operation Winterstorm were 2 Rumanian Corps on the flank of the German spearhead. I propose you this just for historical accuracy. For more info on Rumanian Army on Eastern Front you could see this very informative site http://www.worldwar2.ro/ and also this topic http://www.worldwar2.ro/forum/index.php?showtopic=1497&st=0. Good luck in modding and I hope to see a great mode! Wink

Last edited by wallach79 on Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:21 am
    —
Hey wallach79,

Stalingrad mod's time frames: 13.09.42-06.10.42.
There is only 1 non-german unit that time: Reinforced Kroatian Infantry Regiment 369.

regards, dima

#3:  Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:56 am
    —
I'm speaking about Stalingrad:der Kessel not about Stalingrad mod.

Quote:
This CC5 mod begins on November 19th, 1942.The beginning of Operation Uranus: encirclement of the 6th Army by the Soviets. The mod includes the German tentative of counterattack named Operation Winterstorm which begins December 14th and ends on December 24th due to the situation of the 6th Army being hopeless.

So it's 19.11.42 - 24.12.42.

#4:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:02 pm
    —
hmm didn't know that Kartboy is in Kessel team Shocked .

Kartboy,reveal all yer secrets here!

#5:  Author: Kartboy6Location: Lisboa, PORTUGAL PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:36 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
hmm didn't know that Kartboy is in Kessel team Shocked .

Kartboy,reveal all yer secrets here!

Simple, I'm not part of that team Smile

#6:  Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:02 pm
    —
I saw some sreenshots a few days ago on CC Camera from an upcoming Stalingrad mod with german, italian, croatian and rumanian battlegroups on axis side. If you know from what mod came those screenshots I would be gratefull...I checked today CC Camera and I didn't see them in any mod (neither in Der Kessel...) They dissapared or what?

#7:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:48 pm
    —
Yes thier for Pzjagers Der Kessel, mod. Look in his personal gallery.

#8:  Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:12 pm
    —
Thank you Nembo, I changed the name of the topic. Alo, Mr. Pzjager, it's for you now, ca you hear me ? Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1