CC 5 Bug dissapear in CCTLD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: CC 5 Bug dissapear in CCTLD Author: Doramas PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:03 pm
    —
After played more than 40 maps online, finally I back to play cc gc; the terrible cc5 bug is gone. That is the best new. All others bugs in graphics, or data are not a problem.
Really I’m happy playing this remake.

#2:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:28 pm
    —
Quote:
the terrible cc5 bug is gone

wich one?

#3:  Author: Doramas PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:42 pm
    —
The horrible bug, that broken so many games in multiplayer mode. When you finished the battle the program failed to save the game 70% of times.

#4:  Author: 7A_Bjorn PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:03 am
    —
too bad the airstrike crash still happens.

#5:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:45 am
    —
I haven't seen any reports of an air strike crash.

Please point to a thread

#6:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:50 am
    —
What air strike crash? Single player or H2H? Is it for one side only?

#7:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:18 am
    —
At what point does it happen... when you select it or as the plane fires passes over?

Axis or Allied or both?

Any particular plane or all planes?

Are there any error messages?

Is it a crash to desktop or can you continue?

#8:  Author: Doramas PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:59 pm
    —
I did not saw that error with planes, anyway all that can be fixed, the cc5 bug saving was horrible for GC in multiplayer mode. The main change for me is that the fatal error was fixed.

#9:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:21 pm
    —
Doramas wrote:
I did not saw that error with planes, anyway all that can be fixed, the cc5 bug saving was horrible for GC in multiplayer mode. The main change for me is that the fatal error was fixed.

But it does not make the game better on multiplayer than a CC5 because if you take a close look on it, it does not use directplay and it can not use one site like gamespy by example. We have past from direct multiplayer connection to only one manual ip connection, we have regressed to the first days from the multiplayer games.

We are one step down if you compare it with the old CC5. Mad

#10:  Author: Doramas PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:16 pm
    —
i´m using hamachi and the Battle HD to play. Many times we used ip conections, with game zone or game spy due to the difficulty of coectión. We have more tools now to conect in multiplayer

#11:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:38 pm
    —
Doramas wrote:
i´m using hamachi and the Battle HD to play.

These tools does not connect like a CC5 on gamespy by example. They only can connect by ip. TLD and WAR can not make a direct connection between two players.

#12:  Author: Doramas PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:55 pm
    —
yes Firefox, only that way by now. But for me is ok; at least now i know i can finish a GC in multiplayer.
in other hand, can you send to me a packet file with better graphics for tanks?

#13:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:25 pm
    —
Doramas wrote:

in other hand, can you send to me a packet file with better graphics for tanks?

One interesting thing from TLD and WAR is the full compatibilty from the AZP files, you can use at 100% without edit them the old CC5 and probably the old CC4 azp files. It can help you because by example you can use the vehicles from my old CC5 Invasion Normandy 1944 mod. You can find it on www.FirefoxCCMods.com , the vehicles are from TT if I do not remember bad. But I do not find the original WAR and TLD vehicles worse, they remember me too to TT vehicles.

#14:  Author: Doramas PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:53 pm
    —
Thanks Firefox, i will use it.

#15:  Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:22 am
    —
hamachi works fine for me

#16: Re: CC 5 Bug dissapear in CCTLD Author: Doramas PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:11 am
    —
when im online i opened a net in hamachi; net: doramass51      pw:12      everybody can join to play

#17: Re: CC 5 Bug dissapear in CCTLD Author: 7A_Bjorn PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:09 pm
    —
Airstrike crash - only seen one so far

happened as actual plane flew over

Dog Green

So I'll see if any more occur

#18: Re: CC 5 Bug dissapear in CCTLD Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:06 am
    —
yeah i had airstrike crash also a few times not sure which maps

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1