Mods to be converted to TLD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:19 am
    —
Which modders are planning on converting their creations to TLD?

I personally would like Stalingrad by Dima to be converted or the Kessel series by Panzerjäger. And especially Meuse Crossing, one of my favourites!

Perhaps a port of Kreta: Maleme Sector would also profit from the para deploy?

#2:  Author: nihl18 PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:28 pm
    —
dday/west front based campaigns, eastern front campaigns, even battle of the bulge have all been remastered for xp/vista , but market garden has been neglected for far too long. I think there are enough fans of the CC series who would love to see a market garden mod for longest day

#3: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:07 pm
    —
I'll buy it when Battle of Berlin is converted. It's the best mod for CC5.

#4: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: cobra1983Location: Tuscany, Italy PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:39 pm
    —
I'm gonna buy The Longest Day in a few hours. I'd love to see conversion of El Alamein and Afrika mods, but also Red Storm Rising and the ABTF mod. I actually would like to see all mods converted! Smile There's plenty of nice mods for CCV!

#5: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: Panzergrenadier87Location: Birmingham, UK PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:14 pm
    —
Has anyone got any new TLD mods in the works? I just got it the other day, am enjoying it.

I think there's a lot that could be done... I remember Nomada Firefox was quick of the mark with a Wacht Am Rhein Vetmod...

Anyways, I'm no tech genius so am not best placed to start the ball rolling!

#6: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: Zerberus PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:14 pm
    —
cobra1983 wrote (View Post):
I'm gonna buy The Longest Day in a few hours. I'd love to see conversion of El Alamein and Afrika mods, but also Red Storm Rising and the ABTF mod. I actually would like to see all mods converted! Smile There's plenty of nice mods for CCV!

I'll try to convert CC5 RSR into CCTLD RSR, but it's not so easy as I thought 1st, they changed a lot more than it seemed at the beginning, e.g. the forcepool file is complete different...

Cheers,
Zerberus

#7: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 pm
    —
Gen_Jack's 1st mod for tLD

http://www.reddevilscc.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=9

#8: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:21 pm
    —
Quote:
it's not so easy

The correct would be long, too many free time takes to make a full conversion from a old CC5 mod by example.

#9: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:17 pm
    —
TLD Classic mod and now ClassicCC4 mod for tLD available here: http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/LongestDay/tLDmods.html

#10: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 am
    —
TLD Classic mod seems to be a real good one. Old CCV with no bugs but with all the features. No annoying mortars etc
Good job guys!

#11: Re: Mods to be converted to TLD Author: cobra1983Location: Tuscany, Italy PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 pm
    —
Zerberus wrote (View Post):
cobra1983 wrote (View Post):

I'll try to convert CC5 RSR into CCTLD RSR, but it's not so easy as I thought 1st, they changed a lot more than it seemed at the beginning, e.g. the forcepool file is complete different...

Cheers,
Zerberus

If you do it you'll be my new hero! Wink
I don't know if it can be of any help, but i've found this "BIG map pack of 28 Red Storm Rising maps" converted for CCMT. Hope it's useful! Smile

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1