Unit Selection Bug
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Unit Selection Bug Author: SableWyvern PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:44 am
    —
After watching A Bridge to Far recently, I was inspired to pick up CC again for the first time in years, and have convinced some friends to give it a go as well. I'm currently playing a multiplayer campaign, but have run into some issues with my opponent's unit selection -- ie, he doesn't get the units he is selecting.

The issue was first noticed late on day one. After we both reinstalled, we started a new campaign and the issue persisted. We then changed hosts (originally, I was hosting), and the problem disappeared. Half-way through day one, however, the problem has reappeared.

We are both running 2.0b and 3.4. I am Allies, opponent is Germans.

Anyone seen this bug before? I don't recall coming across it, nor has my brother, who used to play a fair bit, and I haven't been able to find any reference to it online.

#2: Re: Unit Selection Bug Author: WilldasmiffkingLocation: Suffolk, England. PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:01 pm
    —
That's happened to me. It usually like (for example):

you order 1 AVRE and 1 crocodile.

You end up with 2 AVRES or something. This is very annoying. I do not know why it happens, but i bought CC2 second hand of amazon. Maybe he's got the same problem.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1