mod question
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: mod question Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:43 pm
    —
hello, is there a way to mod this game to create units and maps of Afghanistan during the late eighties and early nineties.

#2: Re: mod question Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:35 pm
    —
of course  Laughing

With Excel you can create new units

#3: Re: mod question Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:56 am
    —
can you or someone point me to the right direction. i hope some has written a primer how to edit units and create new maps.  also, can i create a campaign with this game.

#4: Re: mod question Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:19 am
    —
There is no ability to play "Real" campaigns.

25 of the 29 included scenarios are loosely strung together with a narrative to form a campaign.

The Other 4 scenarios, the first 4, are getting to know CCMT scenarios.

You could make a series of battles that are related and connect them with a textual narrative.

#5: Re: mod question Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 pm
    —
thanks, do you know if someone has written a how to article to creating units???

#6: Re: mod question Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:21 pm
    —
There is no article on this site general_solomon. There are a select few modders who prowl here and www.closecombat.org Modding forums. I suggest you just ask your question, they are usually willing to help!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1